42. What in Merlin's name??!!

Ok people I'm up at 3am for no reason at all, can't sleep yet again... I get a full night sleep every so often but the rest of the time I'm up at the crack of dawn for no reason, I as I'm up I'll write a new chapter enjoy!!

Sumire out 🌸
.....................

The six friends where shocked at what they had seen, Ronald Weasely was on the floor unconscious of all things thanks to this new.... somewhat familiar person.

"Come on your you lot if you don't get going you'll be late for your next class which is Herbology" said the stranger to them as he started to walk off towards the greenhouses and Madam Sprout.

"Who is that anyway?" asked Pansy coming up to Draco to make sure that her arm was wrapped around his.

"Will you let go of me! I have no idea" said Draco s he tried and failed at getting Pansy off of him.

"He's somewhat familiar" said Blaise as they all entered the greenhouse that they would be using for the next hour, the stranger waiting for them.

Everyone got ready but the stranger just stayed at the back of the class watching and waiting for anything that would happen to Harry and his friends.

Madam Sprout came into the greenhouse and saw the stranger, she smiled towards him but he glared back at her. ((Image Sev's glare and insert it here))

"Welcome back third years, this year we will revise Mandragora or better know as Mandrakes, and the severing charm as well as Puffapods and Stinksap as well as de-fanging vampiric vegetation" said Pamona to the class as she went on about what they would learn in finer detail, the strange began to wander the classroom.

His nose picked up on something which he didn't like... he sniffed again and then growled making everyone look towards him, his emerald green eyes flashing to a ed colour and then his ears popped out of nowhere making everyone jump.

"Otiz?!" asked Harry shocked that the stranger was in fact his familiar!

"Well took you long enough, been here for what forty five minutes after I had knocked out the Weasel, got no thanks for that by the way..." and he shook his head and his ears went away.

He walked over and sat on a stool next to Harry almost with a bored look on his face but said nothing more, he twirled his wand in his hand making it spark here and there but nothing that would burn the whole classroom down.

"Well enough of that who wants to answer the question on what the Mandragor, Mandrakes are used for in a potion?" asked Pamona to the class.

Most of them didn't know and just started at her, including Harry.. when a new voice spoke up

"The Mandrake once mature can be used to unpetrify the witch or wizard that has been transfigured or cursed" said Otiz now examining his nails he was completely and utterly bored.

"Yes that correct..... I'm sorry dear what was your name again?" she asked him.

"Otiz Hadrian Severus Snape, familiar to one Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, please to meet you Madam" said Otiz to her.

Everyone looked at Otiz and then Pamona then at Harry and then back at Otiz.

"Oh stop your gorking already! You know I'm a familiar I've just happened to of changed my age that's all" and he got up and left the classroom as the bell went for lunch.

Harry and his friends left as well but before the could get a good several feet away from the classroom Harry was swept into an iron grip from Otiz as he waited outside for them.

"Otiz put me down already!" said Harry as he was now being carried up towards the castle.

"Nope" was the reply he was given.

As they entered the Great Hall for lunch everyone was looking at Otiz carrying Harry in his arms.

"Oh stop staring will you" sneered Otiz s he headed toward the Slytherin table and placed Harry gently on the bench and sat down next to him.

Everyone looked at him but Otiz paid no mind to them and started helping himself to some pasta that was close to him, with a flick of his wand a goblet of blood appeared before him as well as Mink, he was wearing a black and silver towel with the letter 'S' on it.

"Thank you Mink, could I also get some raw meat please" asked Otiz to the elf and he nodded and disappeared and reappeared quickly.

Every saw this and all wanting to know who this was and so Albus got up and walked over along with Severus and Remus.

"And who might you be young man? I have never see you before at Hogwarts" questioned Albus but Otiz just ignored him and turned to the other two.

"Sev, Wolfie" and he nodded to them and started eating his meal.

Albus wasn't happy, he the great Albus Dumbledore was being ignored! How dare he!

"You young man will come to my office after lunch where I can find out who you are" and with that said he headed back to the staff table.

"Hadrian, so who is this?" asked Severus towards his son and Otiz.

"Really Sev I've been with Hads since Christmas and you don't even know who I am" and he turned away.

"Pup who is this?" asked Remus to them and Harry looked towards them and then at Otiz who was scowling into his drink making it bubble and hiss.

"It's...... well...... um...." he looked back at Otiz then his father and his new Professor.

"Hads don't say it" said Otiz as the bubbling and hissing continued only for the goblet to explode but before it could harm anyone a shield was in place.

"Well that was fun" said Otiz and yawned.

"Really Otiz?!" said Harry getting up from his seat at hitting his familiar on the back of the head making his ears and tail appear.

"Spoil sport" mumbled Otiz.

Severus and Remus where shocked, more so than Severus, the fuzz ball was now a teenager! What had happened now!

"Close you mouths before flies get trapped!" said now a very bored Otiz to them as he again played with his wand like a cheerleader with a baton.

"I want you six in my office now" said Severus to them making the five friends get up and leave, Otiz got up and glares at Albus and said "it looks like I won't be joining you for tea Headmaster" and with that he left.