59. Bad Books with Severus

~parseltongue~

Tom was in the doghouse, big time that was for sure, Severus hadn't even spoken a word to him yet looked at him since he had come to his office demanding to know why Hermione was out of isolation.

He had warned him about it but he still went and done it behind his back and now he had to go grovelling to one snarky potions professor that happened to be his boyfriend, if he could count it as that after four dates. He wasn't sure.

~He did warn me about that, why didn't I listen to him, now look at me~

~Tom you're an idiot~ said Nagini as she came into the office with a cover that appeared to belong to one of the Slytherin's

~I know... I'm not an idiot Nagini! Where did you get that from?~

~Stole it~

Tom just sighed at her not going to get much out of her, he was trying to think of ways to get back in Severus' good books, he ended up swearing in parseltongue making Nagini laugh.

~You know Tom he won't like to be called that~

~Nagini don't tell me what to do, I am your master~

~Says the idiot that let the girl out of punishment and angered his boyfriend~ she curled up on top of the cover she had stolen in front of the fire.

~Sometimes I hate you~

~You love me really Tommy~

.............

Tom still hadn't worked out how to grovel to Severus it had been three weeks and he still hadn't a clue.

"I'm suck I haven't gotten a clue what to do, I miss my Sev" said Tom to no one in particular, he was walking the halls of Hogwarts lost as what to do.

Otiz bound up to him and attacked him with barks and licks to his face, quickly changing into his six year old form.

"Tom Tom!" he was bouncing up and down like crazy, like he had eaten a month's worth of sugar (A/N please don't do that people you'll just end up ill)

"Yes Otiz how can I help you?"

"Tev upsetted Tom says you meanie pants"

Tom didn't know what to say about that 'meanie pant' really?! Severus Tobias Snape had called him meanie pants! Oh he was going to be having words with him about that if only he knew how to get back into his good graces, like he used to be.

Harry soon came round the corner and saw Otiz and Tom talking and he laughed at the meanie pants comment making Tom look at him.

"Hadrian can you please help me with your father, you know he's made with me and I want to say I'm sorry but he won't listen to me, what do you think I should do?"

"Date, I know he likes chocolate, potion ingredients might work also. Not sure but if he's annoyed when oven done something I say sorry and give him a bar of his favourite chocolate and then he's fine".

"Hadrian you're a star! Thank you, thank you for that! What is his favourite chocolate?" Tom was way to eager to get out of Severus' bad books all he needed was his favourite chocolate and a nice date night idea, which he knew he loved certain types of movies so it looked like it was goigntno be a romantic evening in Severus' chambers.

"No I'm not telling you that Tom, you have to work it out" Harry just laughs making Otiz change into his teenage form.

"Thomas we aren't going to give all the information on how to get back into Sev's good books, you said you weren't going to let that thing out of isolation and you did anyway! Look what she had don't to Hadrian, watch the memories of what she has done to the stidents! You didn't listen to him and now you have to work everything else out yourself" and he laughed and he dragged Harry off so then the so called Dark Lord could work everything else out himself.

~Im hate myself for doing this~

Soon he was walking back to his office to stew on what he had learnt from Harry and Otiz, chocolate and a romantic evening just the two of them.

~Sorted it yet Tom?~

~Might off, I had help~

~Thats cheating and you know it~

~It isn't, no one said I could ask for help~

~You're a grown man asking Hadrian, a thirteen year old for help, that's cheating~

~Nit picker..... how did you know I asked him~

~........~

Tom just sighed at this but at least he had a somewhat plan he could use to help him get back to severus, the only thing he needed to do was find out his favourite chocolate and plan the food which was easy enough, a nice three course meal and some wine and Severus' favourite film and he hoped everything would go as planned.

He made a list of what he needed and soon came up with the meal that he was going to use.

🐺 Creame of tomato soup with freshly made bread and soft slightly salted butter
🐺 Hunters chicken, broccoli cheese, carrots in a white butter sauce, spinach, sweet potato mash with gravy
🐺 Warm Millionaire shortbread tart (A/N it's my favourite) with vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and a flake

....................

Sorry that it's late, I wasn't sure that website was down or not, I think it is now so here's the update, I hope you like it.

Little game pick a 'I'm sorry' chocolate and a film (romantic) for Tom for Severus! Something we know Severus would never watch, something corney or something Disney related would be so funny.

Sumire out 🌸