29. Interfering Yet Again

It had been two weeks since the Easter holidays had finally finished and everyone was getting ready for the end of year tests.... Merlin forbid Severus wanted to kill a few students for blowing up his cauldrons once again, he could understand the First and Second years but the older years no way in Hell would he forgive them!

"For the last time if another one of you dunderheads blow up another one of my cauldrons I will have you here for detention every night until you graduate from here! That includes the holiday's" he snapped at a group of Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.

Everyone knew he hated the end of year tests what he hated more was O.W.Ls and the N.E.W.Ts he could so do without them but they were a must for everyone Witches and Wizards to take and thankfully Harry wasn't going to be taking them for another few years.

Lost in his thought he didn't notice one of the cauldrons bubble and then explode! But due to all his always ready precautions a shield formed right away protecting everyone in the classroom.

"I thought I told you lot to be careful! You Mister Fuller will have detention for the rest of the week, where you will clean every cauldron from the lessons as well as help me with preparing the ingredients. CLASS DISMISSED!" he bellowed at the end making everyone leave as fast as they could.

Stepping out of the classroom and into the hallway after he had cleaned up the room he notice Harry walking towards the Headmasters office, as this was Severus' free period he called out to his son.

"Hadrian what are you doing?" this made Harry jumped at first but when he turned round he saw it was his father.

"Oh... Hi dad" he mumbled but he knew his father heard him and Severus have him a look to say 'either tell me now or we will talk about it in a detention tonight'.

"Fine... I'll tell but I know you won't be happy with it all..." mumbled Harry as he walked towards his father and with that they walked back into his classroom.

"So..."

"The Headmaster called for me when I was in Herbology, Madam Sprout told me to go and I was on my way to him when you caught me".

"I don't like this one bit son, as I have a free period I will join you..."

"But don't you have papers to grade??"

"I do but I can finish them tonight when I have a student in detention for blowing up a cauldron again" and so the two headed to the Headmasters.

................

"Ah Harry my boy do come in, oh Severus I didn't know you would be joining us, I only asked for young Mister Potter" said Albus.

"Headmaster please I am the boys father and as his father I am allowed to join said meeting, he is underage to attend a meeting he or his parent feel that it is something bad. I would also like to say that his name is Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, he is no longer Harry James Potter how many times do I have to tell you" snapped Severus at the end of his speech.

"Severus please this is just silly, he will and forever be known as Harry James Potter, he was born with that name, it does not matter that he was adopted, Harry my boy, isn't that right?" said Albus looking at the spot where the boy once stood.

"Albus please get on with why you have asked my son to come here now or we will leave and I will inform the Ministry about this all" again Severus snapped at the Headmaster.

"Severus the boy has to return to his relatives house when summer begins, the blood wards with protect him for any harm that may come to him, it's all for the greater good" the god damn twinkle was in his eyes again this meant he was up to something.