1. Hot Girl Shit

"Handle me? Who gon' handle me? (Who?)
Thinkin' he's a player, he's a member on the team"

"Handle me? Who gon' handle me? (Who?)Thinkin' he's a player, he's a member on the team"

💎Gucci
"Oh yessssss daddy fuck me.... oooou yess right there"!
"Man Gucci you loud as fuck calm your ass down" Banks said in my ear as he was hitting it from the back.
"Oh YES BANKS FUCK ME"! I said even louder if he didn't want me moaning so loud then he shouldn't be fucking me in the trap simple.
No me and Banks weren't together he was not my man. This playboy ass nigga was not about to stress me out. We were cool he was my boy we grew up together literally. His mom took me in when my mom got locked up. The sex was at first to lose my virginity since I didn't trust no one else and the sex now, well shit can't nobody else fuck me good like Banks and that facts.
It didn't matter if he had a bitch or not if I wanted that dick oh Gucci was going to get it.
After he got his nut and I got mine I started to get back dress as he watched.
"So what the hell you need a grand for I already paid you rent and car payment"?
I leaned down and kissed his lips and said "Come on friend I need to go shopping, don't you want your friend to look good on her birthday".
"Shit you breaking me girl" He said.
"Really Banks okay fine know what keep yo shit. You act as if I ask you for the shit you give me. No you offered to pay my rent and my car payment. You put me up in that expensive apartment and bought me that twenty nineteen Mercedes. I wanna work but you not having that"!
"Man calm down shit how can your ass have so much energy still after what I just put on you".
"Whatever Banks I gotta go keep your money I'll get it from Greg"!
Banks jumped up and placed his hands around my neck pushing me against the door.
"I told you about fucking with him"! Greg and Banks didn't get along. Greg was from another part of town but was getting supplied from Banks. The two hated each other but worked together didn't make not one bit of sense.
"You know I love that rough shit" I said grinning. He let me go and said "man here and take the other half to momma".
Yea he better had given me the money or he wasn't going to get no ass from two months.
Walking out of the backroom everyone knew what just went down. It was nothing new to them, but on my way out Banks on again off again hoe Nivea was walking in.
Nivea and I didn't like each other I had no beef with her she just didn't like how close I was with Banks. She should've known that shit when we had that threesome when they first started talking.
"What are you doing here"? That bitch already knew the answer to the question so I don't even know why she asked.
"Same reason your here..." I said laughing.
Nivea rolled her eyes "your a sad ass bitch"!
I chuckled and replied back "coming from a bitch who know how my pussy taste. I advice you keep walking"!
"M...ma..ma...man y'all two don't start in here"! Dugga said sitting on the couch.
In unison we both said "shut up"!
Nivea looked me up and down and replied "your not even worth the breath. Like Banks said he'll never date a female like you".
"Nivea bring your ass in here"! I looked at Banks and right then he knew he fucked up.
I started my car up and pulled away from the trap and got a message notification from Banks .
Banks 👫🤑: Whatever Nivea said don't take the shit to heart now !

I rolled my eyes and replied back "what type of female am I Banks"?

Banks 👫🤑: Gucciana like I said don't take the shit to heart what she said . She love twisting my words I'll see you tonight.

"Nah keep your black ass home the pussy shop is closed"

I swipe to the left and placed his messages on DND and drove to his momma house. I wasn't trying to stay there long because momma could sure enough talk, and one thing she liked to bring up was my birth mother.

"Gucci Belinda called me and said she wants to talk to you".
"Talk to me about what huh how she's been missing out my life since I was nine years old, I'm twenty two now . We don't have shit to talk about Excuse my language".
Belinda was my biological mother named . It crazy because I don't even called her mom , hell I barely call her Belinda to me she's "that women".
"You've been this stubborn towards your mother..."
"Since I was eleven and I went to see her and she was high as hell that women didn't even know who I was. She was the same way she was when she wasn't in prison only difference is that bastard nigga ain't in there with her. She did do something right and kill that bastard, but that was after how many times he molested me"?
Belinda and momma Evelyn has been best friends since they were young. She even kept in touch with Belinda through her years of drug use and everything. Belinda stole from momma Evelyn, lied on momma Evelyn and through it all she stuck by Belinda. True friend I guess you can say, but Belinda was never that for her.
"Gucci I just wish you would talk to your momma".
I reached in my purse and pulled out the money "Banks told me to give you this".
She grabbed the money and replied "explains the hickeys on your neck . Y'all still fucking around aren't y'all"?
"Momma"?
"Don't momma me. Y'all fucking just to be fucking cause not one time has he told me y'all two was together, and just yesterday he introduced me to ..... damn what's the girl name ....Nivea Rochelle's daughter".
In my mind I started to think , Banks always told me don't nobody meet his momma unless he was serious about them. If he was serious about Nivea then why was he still fucking me? Not that I was mad about him getting serious just don't downplay the situation to get in my panties. Now he was definitely treating me like some random hoe, and I wasn't feeling that.

Nivea