45. Another One ?

"So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games"

🔥Tex
"Tyson boy if you don't clean up this mess" I said to my four year old son who had toys everywhere .
"Sierra you see them making this mess why you ain't stop them"?
She looked up from her phone "cause daddy they were quiet".
Sierra was my second child first year of high school so she thought she was grown. I don't know why her momma decided to get her a phone cause in my eyes she didn't need one. Tyson and Tyesha were my babies Tyson was four and Tyesha was three we didn't wait the six weeks with Tyson. Shit Monica's fifth week after having Tyson she was pregnant again with Tyesha. My swimmers swam you hear me.
"Where's your momma"? I asked .
"She just got home so she's in the kitchen making dinner".
I then head towards the kitchen calling out Monica's name.
"Tex you don't gotta yell I'm in the kitchen" she said back.
Walking in the kitchen I saw her cleaning chicken.
"Sierra said you just got home" I said.
"Okay I didn't know it was a crime to go out". She said with a attitude.
"It's not a crime just would like to know where you went . There's no telling where my fucked up dad is and I don't want the kids alone with him popping up like he do".
She sigh and replied annoyed "Sierra knows not to open the door for Bobby Tex".
Since I had kicked my dad off my property he hadn't showed up again. He was still calling the house though and each time before he could even get a word out I hung up, and blocked whatever number he called off.
"You know he told me Tex he is sick like very sick". I sat at the island and responded "I don't care my mom was sick and needed money for Chemo you know what that bastard said when I called him . She ain't his problem, so therefore he ain't my problem".
Monica while seasoning the chicken replied "my grandmother died and I never got the chance to reconcile with her, because I chose you over her. I regret that everyday because now I can't go to her and explain why I did what I did and come to some understanding. Yes he did some foul shit to you and your mom, but I think a talk wouldn't hurt. I mean when that person is dead and gone their dead and gone Tex".
I got up from the island "like I said we don't have nothing to talk about call me when the food is ready".

🔥Kj
"She jumped in so she deserve that fucking smack"! Winter yelled.
"The fuck you yelling I just asked a fucking question" I said as I drove. Kids from school was talking about meeting up for a fight between Winter and Hannah. I was going to stop the shit before it even started, but got tied up with picking my younger sister up from daycare.
It was the day after and Winter and I were chilling in my room.
"She talking about pressing chargers on your ass because you attacked her"!
"Who? Which one"?
"Hannah" I replied in a duh tone.
"Press charges are you serious the bitch was all on social media saying she wanted to fight me. Made a whole IG live about me, so shit I got receipts to prove why I beat her ass".
Damn she was fine as hell when she was mad and it was turning a nigga on.
"Man come here and calm down" I said patting next to me on the bed.
"Kj not right now I'm not in the mood for you to use me for sex".
I sucked my teeth here she go "I'm not using you for sex I thought we had a agreement that this is what we both wanted . No titles just fun, friendly sex"?
She placed her hands on her hip "when did I agree to that huh. Cause I don't recall"?
"Look you know I'm not looking for a relationship right now I'm just chilling". I said then placed a smile on my face.
"Okay well you can be chilling and not getting any. I'm to fine to just be somebody's fuck buddy okay Keel"?
I waved her off and with a pissed look said "whatever fine".
She shook her head and said while walking to my bedroom door "make sure that bitch don't press charges on me Keel".

Hannah🥴: I'm pressing charges on that hoe fr Kj!
Read 4:07 pm

"Do what you gotta do then"
Delivered 5:45 pm

Week Later......

❄️Dugga
"That's daddy's big boy" I said to Saint as he was now using the potty like a pro. He clapped his hands and I then handed him the tissue .
"Alright now do what daddy showed you last time and then we can put the pull-ups back on".
I had the door cracked and it slowly opened and Yvette came into view.
We weren't talking as much in our own home and I took it upon myself to sleep in the guest bedroom for the past week.
"Dontell we need to talk" she said sounding sad.
This was the most she said to me in a week.
"About" I said blandly.
"Us .... baby we need to talk and fix whatever the problem is between us. The kids are noticing that we aren't even sleep together anymore . Charlotte asked me last night are we getting a divorce".
"I tried to talk you wasn't having that. I'm not about to keep forcing myself on to you if you ain't willing to meet me halfway. Charlotte brought that shit up because you said it remember? Only reason I'm still under this roof right now is because of my kids. So you wanna talk lets talk maybe we do need to get a divorce since you don't believe that nothing happened with me and that girl"!
I helped Saint with his pull-up and I heard sniffles. "Please Yvette don't start that crying shit around our son at that. I love you and I always will but to walking around my own home and my wife treat me like some fucking prisoner I can't keep doing. I'll help out with the kids and shit but I ......"
"Dontell I'm pregnant"! She cut me off slamming the two pregnancy test on the sink.
With Saint in my arms I looked over at the test and she indeed was pregnant .
"I've missed my period for the second month in a row. I'm always moody and my clothes are starting to become tight. I was afraid to take the test because I know you said you didn't want anymore kids. I just had to know today though since I woke up throwing up".
I rubbed my hands down my face. Another kid I definitely didn't plan on having. I was fine with the two biological kids and the one we took in. I wasn't really a kids type of guy, but I knew it's what Yvette wanted so I submitted to it. We agreed though that after two we weren't having anymore. Thinking she was on birth control I didn't pull out, and shit I guess I was wrong.
I asked "I thought you was on birth control"? She replied "I am but things happen. Gucci had Kennedy and she was on Birth control".
"Another kid Yvette"? I didn't know really how to feel but I saw her about to cry again so I pulled her in.
"Don't cry it's fine alright" I kissed the top of her head and continued "we just gotta get our marriage back together before this baby comes".