30. Dont wanna be a baby momma

"If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine"

Kj
     We were in second block chilling in the back of the class . "Yo where's Winter"? Siah asked me.
"Shit I don't know maybe she ain't coming again".
Bethany her friend walks in and then Winter.
"Yo What the fuck"? I was so busy looking at her friends ass when Siah slapped my shoulder and pointed I had to rub my eyes.
      "Bruh ain't no fucking way" I said in a mumble. Winter looked so damn girly . She had on makeup , long jet black bundles a white halter top, some tight ass light blue cut up jeans and some Gucci white sneakers. There was no more big over shirts with sweats or basketball short . She went from dike to attractive female overnight.
      "Bruh pick your mouth up your drooling" Siah laughed.
I pulled out my phone and sent her a text.

Winter⛄️❤️: Damn you changed overnight huh?
She left a nigga on read .
       After class me and Siah tried to get her attention but just like typical niggas they were in her face. Mainly this wack nigga name Wilson.
      "The fuck he all up in her grill for Yo"?
Siah shakes his head "he's trying to Mack stupid".
"She don't need his ass she need to fuck with a real nigga hell I thought she was gay".
"Yo Kj really? You sounding like a sad ass ex"
"Man shut up she walking this way".
      "Hey y'all" she said.
"Wassup you changed overnight" Siah said to her.
"Yea something different tomboy phase I grew out of you know"?
"The fuck Wilson want"? I said in a dry tone.
"He asked me out" she said grinning.
"Because you changed that's why if you was still dressing like a nigga he wouldn't have asked".
     She crossed her arms "be happy for me this was something I wanted to do, so what he waited until I became girly to ask. I'm fine with that damn Keel always ruining some shit. Shouldn't you be getting your dick sucked by your hoe".
      I grabbed my books out my locker and replied "fuck you yo" and walked off.

💎Monica
       "Girl I needed this girls day out" I said to Gucci and Yvette .
"I know you did planning a funeral ain't easy" Gucci replied .
"Right. I'm surprise she kept me in her will and shit being that she always said I chose Tex over her".
       My grandmother died in her sleep about three days ago. Me and her haven't talked since the day I decided to say yes to Tex's proposal . It's like she had a grudge against me for doing that. I tried to make a menses a few times, but she was stubborn and would not budge.
      It pained me that we were never able to fix our relationship to the way it was, but how could I've had fix something when the other person didn't want it to be fixed.
      "How are the kids"? Yvette asked me.
"Well she loved the kids so even though she wasn't talking to me or Tex she always made good with the kids. Siah seems fine, Seirra is okay and the Tyson and Tyesha well they just know that nana's in heaven".
      "Girl I can't believe we really have kids...kids" Gucci said changing the subject.
"Right I have four , Yvette had four and you and Banks in the lead with five damn girl".

💎Gucci
      "Well I really got just four, but Paisley is mine she still don't know she isn't biologically mine and I don't know how to tell her. Kj, Karter, Kacey and Kennedy all have the K in there name hints because of Keel and I remember when Paisley asked me why her name didn't start with a K.
      Me and Banks just came up with this lie that Keel names all her siblings and I was the one that gave her, her name".
      "I'm kinda going through something similar Winter is asking more about her mom, and this morning asked me about her dad. Me and Dontell are in no way ready to tell her he killed her parents along with the help of her uncles . It'll crush her world".
     Monica sigh "we just got some shit that we don't know how to handle. I still haven't told Tex his crackhead daddy showed up to our house last week. You know he hates that man".
     Gucci replied "Kater and Kacey being that they are eleven and ten girl they asked me and banks about sex".
Yvette replied "what"!
"Yes girl , Banks nearly passed out . I blame it on him because they walked in on us one night. Kids are smart they know what the fuck is going on. I told Banks they weren't asleep, but his horny ass just couldn't wait".
      Monica chuckled "I won't be surprise if you don't end up pregnant again fertile ass".
"Whatever you won't have to worry because I'm on birth control. I meant what I said to Banks I'm not having no more of his babies until he marries me. Kennedy came from a late night of drinking and shit and the twins well i wasn't expecting that. But this time I'm serious no more babies until I'm like y'all and have a ring on my finger. I wanna be a wife before I'm forty not just some damn baby momma".