17. The devils

"I know shorty and she doesn't want no slow song
Had a man last year, life goes on
Haven't let that thing loose, girl, in so long
You've been inside, know you like to lay low
I've been peepin' what you bringin' to the table
Workin' hard, girl, everything paid for
First, last phone bill, car note, cable"

❄️Dugga

I knocked on the door and waited for a answer. It opened, but it wasn't who I was expecting it to be instead a female who was not Brooklyn came to the door.
"Hi you must be Dontell" she said with a smile and her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and walked in .
"So...sorry but who are you"? I asked once she closed the door.
"Oh I'm Brooklyn's cousin Yvette" she had this little southern accent so I know she wasn't from around these Richmond parts .
"Oh oo..ookay where you from you d...don't sound like you're from Richmond"?
"Louisiana I'm just crashing here with my cousin because my landlord decided that the day I was suppose to move in he wants to fumigate the place".
She leaned over the island and I just couldn't help, but take in her beauty.
"W...what brings y...you to Richmond"?
She sigh and said "me and my ex broke up and it was a five year relationship, I wanted something new other than a new man so I moved here. Independent and this time around not depending on no man, but only on myself".

 Independent and this time around not depending on no man, but only on myself"

"I feel you...W...w....Where's Brooklyn"? I asked.
"She stepped out like a hour ago told me if you came by to let you in. Can I get you something"?
"Whatever y....you over there cooooking and something to drink would be g..g..good".
"Okay" she said turning to fix me a plate . Man she had in here smelling good as hell.
"So this right here is my famous well my granny's famous Cajun jambalaya and fried fish".
D...d...damn this sh...shit looks good....sorry I'm st...stuttering I cant help it".
She placed her hands on top on mine and replied with a grin "don't worry I don't judge no one because of there mishaps. I mean look at me I'm a big girl I have no room to talk".
I wasn't expecting to slip but I said what I was thinking "Beautiful big girl" we made eye contact for a minute we just stared at each other. The door opens and she slid her hands off mine looking away from me as Brooklyn comes in.
"Bitch I hope your going to wash them dishes you using in here feeding my man that nasty southern food".
I took a bite and the food was actually good so I replied "w...what you talking a...about nasty it taste fire as f...f..fuck".
Yvette smiles and replied "thank you" but when Brooklyn shot her a glaring mean girl look she held her head down and went back to fixing her something to eat. It was obvious Brooklyn intimidated Yvette and I lowkey wasn't feeling that at all.
"I'm go shower bae you can meet me in the bedroom once you finish".
"Where you b...b...been"? I asked her.
"Out with some colleagues, Yvette texted me told me you was here so I came straight home".
I nodded and she walked off and then I thought about it Yvette never picked up a phone while I was around unless she did before I pulled up, but that wouldn't be the case because she couldn't see when I pulled up being that Brooklyn's apartment was in the back of the building. You literally had to walk outside and stand at the balcony at the end of the hall to see who was outside.
When I heard the bedroom door close I got out my seat and made my way over to the stove.
"I...I know she's m...my girlfriend but don't let her ....intimidate y...y...you like that alright" I said rubbing my right hand down her sound chunky cheeks. She just stared at me in my eyes and nod her head.

💎Gucci

        The day has come for Paisley's first birthday and I was so excited because me and Banks stress level was through the roof

The day has come for Paisley's first birthday and I was so excited because me and Banks stress level was through the roof. We rented out this big ass hall and had everything you could think of for the kids . From bouncy houses to magician walking around to different sweet stations it was a birthday extravaganza.
Paisley honestly didn't know what was going on and after we sung happy birthday she fell asleep. I couldn't help but laugh. I still hadn't told Banks about the baby and now that I went to my second appointment and the doctor said everything looked good I decided to surprise him.
I pulled him to the side while his momma held Paisley and pulled the box from behind my back.
"What's this"? He asked grabbing it.
"Just a present for the dad of the birthday girl is all".
"What is it a Rolex" he asked shaking it. I stopped him "don't shake it just open it".
He tore the wrapper off and I nodded my head for the Dj to pull the reaction up on the big screen. He didn't know because his back was turned but there was Mo in the corner filming everything.
"Girl what is this it's weightless" he said .
Then he opens the box and inside was the ultrasound and a baby onesie under it that read "congratulations your going to be a daddy again".
Banks literally started crying and clapping. He hugged me so tight and people started clapping .
       "I prayed for this you just don't know" he said in my ear.
He then goes on to say "this time around I'ma be here for you, I'm not going nowhere we're going to have this little baby". It was hard for me not to cry because I was happy that he was happy.
"Gucciana" I heard from behind.
I slowly turn because I know it wasn't who I thought it was .
"Belinda"?

💎Yvette

         I showered and got dress to start my day. When I opened the guest room door to leave and get breakfast Mojo walked by. Ugh I hated his ass he always creeped me out . Brooklyn was literally using Dugga for Mojo's benefit . She was so fucking stupid Dugga seemed like a great guy unlike Mojo who was always dogging her ass out.
"Where you going this morning sexy"? Mojo said to me.
"Boy eww don't ask me no shit like that and don't call me sexy".
He chuckled "I always liked that feistiness you had in you, you should use that shit against that sleeping bear in there".
      See this was the shit I was talking about he was always talking shit about Brooklyn to her face and behind her back. Calling her names and shit he was just disrespectful.
"Move" I said brushing past him.
He then smacks my ass and I then hear "bitch what I tell you about wearing tight shit around my man"!
Like always she was defending his actions I rolled my eyes.
"Your man needs to learn how to keep his fucking hands to himself"!
Brooklyn walks up to me and punches me hard I jump as if I was going to hit her back and heard the gun cock.
"Bitch jump stupid if you want in my shit" Mojo replies.
       "You know what fuck y'all I'm out I don't need this shit"!
As I was leaving with my things her phone was on the counter . Going through it I found Dugga's number and placed it in my phone.