5. Baby Momma

"B-A-B-Y-M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas"

Four months later

💰Banks

"The baby looks healthy as of the due date she's still due on the twenty seventh of March. I was having a little girl and even though I wanted a boy, seeing and hearing my little girls heartbeat just made me feel good on the inside.
Life right now was good money was good, moms was good and me and Nivea were good . I thank that to her still not knowing Gucci was back. Something that was also important was that me and Gucci were back good.
We needed that dinner under the stars and three rounds of sex afterwards to get us back to where we were, and even better.
"Are we going home"? Nivea asked as we walked to the car she was now waddling due to the growing stomach.
"Yea I'll drop you off after we get something to eat". She replied "drop me off where are you going"?
I sigh "to the trap Niv" I lied I was going to see Gucci. She was opening her new nail salon that I bought for her as a sorry and wanted to see how shit was coming.
"Ugh you and this trap shit I hope this changes when our baby comes". I didn't answer I just drove , I learned the best way to avoid a argument was to not even say anything at all".

I pulled up to the space and saw Gucci and my moms car out front . I parked the car and as I was walking in I could hear Gucci yell "you was suppose to be here a hour ago"!
I opened the door and yelled "relax I'm here now the appointment ran longer than I thought".
"Is the baby okay" my mom asked.
"Yes your grand baby is fine" Gucci mumbled something under her breath causing me to ask "what"?
"Nothing look ain't shit done how am I suppose to open in a week and I don't have no walls and the floor isn't right. Ugh then they sent the wrong fucking chairs for my nail booth. Banks you gotta fix this shit"!
"Me, I'm just the investor" I said with a smile.
She hit my shoulder "a investor who hired these lazy ass bums where the fuck they at today"? Banks didn't want to tell her, he'd given them the day off so he said "on break maybe relax it's going to come through and I'll talk to them about the floors come here".
He pulled her in for a hug and said "I gotchu shit going to be straight trust me". He looked over at his mom who was looking back at them smiling. He whispered in her ear so that his mom couldn't hear "I'm coming over tonight".

💎Gucci

"What you doing girl"? Monica asked me .
"Nothing girl just left my shop girl I'm so stressed these people giving me a headache not to mention I've been feeling nauseous from them tacos you made last night".
She laughed "that's why you need a man to relieve that shit and when I say man I do mean your own and not somebody else's". She said referring to Banks .
"Me and Banks are just...." she finished by saying
"Friends with benefits girl , yo ass you love that boy since jits. When he told you Nivea was pregnant you called me drunk the fuck up venting about how he was stupid for getting a girl who's his girlfriend pregnant".
I rolled my eyes "I told you I didn't mean nothing I said that night .
"Yes you did girl even down to when you said it should've been you". I heard a car pull up and replied "Monica I gotta go".
She chuckled "oh that Banks call me later hoe".
Hanging up the phone I got out of bed and placed on my furry slippers before making my way down stairs . As I was on the last step the door opened and he walks in.
"Tell me you cooked a nigga starving" he said walking up to me and the first thing I smelled was his cologne.
"Ugh what the fuck you got on" I said backing up from his hug".
"What you mean this the same cologne I had on earlier".
"Damn that shit making my stomach hurt, but what you want to eat though"?
"That's some weird shit Gucci but shit whatever you know I'm the type...." he couldn't even finish his sentence before I ran off to the bathroom.
While brushing my teeth he came to the door "You straight"?
I nodded removing my shirt to put it in the hamper.
"Gucci" I turned and replied "what Banks"?
He looked me up and down and then placed his hands on my stomach "you got a little tummy you ain't had this shit before".
"Okay I've been eating a lot lately so damn pointing out my flaws and shit".
"You just threw up off a scent I always wear when the last time you got your period"?
"Banks boy I am not pregnant if that's what your thinking".
He sucked his teeth "shit two babies how ima handle two babies"?
"Banks I'm not pregnant the fuck and if I was I wasn't...."
"You wasn't what"? She didn't say anything.
So he continued "I'm going to the store to get you some test I'll be back".
Once he was out the bathroom I opened the drawer to the sink in my bathroom and pulled out a box. I had this when I had gotten a scare before messing around with Banks. I decided while he was gone I'd take the test and when he came back prove to him I wasn't .
The test instead proved me wrong I was absolutely pregnant with Banks baby .