46. Happy Birthday !

"When I think about all these years we put in this relationship
Who knew we'd make it this far?
When I think about where we would I be if we were to just fall apart
And I just can't stand the thought of leaving you
Meet me in the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married"

🔥Josiah
       We was in class chilling me and Keel sat in the back counting money that we had made this morning. The door swung open and in walks Shontay and her new found friends . They look like they were in a daze .
I looked to Kj and he looked at me "I sold to the one in the all black this morning". Me and Kj didn't really know the side effects of the pill but shit the look of being in a daze must was one of them.
      Tay didn't even go to her seat she came straight to Kj.
"I got fifteen for another pill please". She said in a whisper and then laughed.
The teacher asked her to take her seat and she snapped on him.
"Yo I don't know what you talking about" Kj said as she turned her attention back on him.
      The teacher called her again and this time she grabbed Kj's Calculus book and tossed it at Mr. Franks. The nigga didn't move fast enough and the book caught him right in the head. Tay instead laughed when she saw blood and I looked at Kj . When he yelled for her to go to the principals office she yelled out some curse words before leaving.
     "Yo this some crazy shit" I said to Kj. He replied "we gotta find others to sell for us before we get in trouble".
I nodded agreeing with him hopefully Tay didn't snitch us out while in the principals office.

Since Anastasia had this apartment I was barely home. My parents wanted to meet her but I don't think right now was a good time.
"I like how you got comfortable in my bed after I just fixed it up". She said coming out the bathroom planting a kiss on my lips.
"I've been thinking about your fine ass all day come here" she pulled back "aht I'm still on my period".
I rolled my eyes "Damn this what the hundredth day"?
She laughed and playfully hit me "boy no it's only the fourth day you hungry"?
"Hell yea what you want"? I asked pulling out my phone . There were a few kids that paid for the pill in cash app, so I had about two hundred extra in my account .
"Boy I cooked save your money how many ribs you want"?! She yelled walking out the room.
"Two"! I yelled back getting out the bed and going into my book bag. Walking over to the safe I placed the money that I had in my book bag in the safe. Being that we was only a week in I can already see this little small ass safe wasn't going to cut it.
I took about four hundred out and walked into the kitchen where Anastasia was fixing my plate.
"You know your nigga got you right"? I said walking up behind her.
"Boy what are you talking about"? She said.
"Five hundred for my half of the rent and another two hundred for you to go shopping with".
She turned and looked at me "where you got that money from Siah"?
I kissed her and said "me and Kj business is going good".
"Baby and what business is that"? She asked .
"Can you just enjoy the money and not ask all these questions"?
"Thank you baby" she finally said with a smile on her face.

💎Gucci