3. Shots fired

"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga"

💎Gucci
      It was two in the morning and here this nigga laid in my bed so peaceful. I watched him sleep as I smoked my blunt and whispered "your such a dog". Now high I got out of bed when to my vanity and placed on a few rings. I straddled myself across Banks and in a quick second back slapped him so hard I saw blood.
"Yooooo what the fuck"? he pushed me off him then got up.
"You took that bitch to meet momma without telling me first"?
He hit the light and replied "yo Gucci you got me leaking what the fuck"?
"You told me you wasn't taking no bitch around your momma unless it was getting serious".
        He was now in the bathroom "okay yea I said that and"?
"Oh so y'all getting serious then why the fuck you here"?! At this moment my blood was boiling and I don't know if it was the weed or was I just this mad.
"Gucci why you trippin" he replied.
"Bruh get out! Get your shit and get out! Matter fact stay away from me how about that! Don't even bring your dumbass to my party tomorrow night"!
Pissed he replied "man I wasn't coming anyway I'll be in New York with my girl"!
       I tried to swing on him again but he caught it "you keep swinging on me and I'll fuck you up. Why you trippin huh? You know this shit was bound to happen Nivea is my girlfriend Gucci"!
"You was suppose to tell me Banks that was the deal"!
"Yea Okay my bad, but this is my relationship I don't always have to consult with you".
"Wow okay yo fuck you dawg" I said shaking my head.
         "I know you ass not catching feelings" he said laughing then he continued, "come on now Gucci you know me and you won't happen . I can't cross that line remember it's just sex. Look I'll let you cool down, but these feeling your getting for me you gotta let them go ASAP"! He said in a serious tone.
        I didn't even bother to argue anymore with him I now saw what I was to him nothing, but ass. He was right about one thing these little feelings that came outta the blue I needed to let them go, and that just what was going to happen all together. Me and Banks fuck him don't need him at all and maybe this was the weed talking, but I don't care.

💰Banks
      What happen this morning with Gucci was so unexpected. Taking the day to think about shit I decided to keep my distance from her which meant not attending the party. I sent her some flowers and money, but from what Tex told me she threw everything over the balcony of VIP. So with that message I guess she was still mad.
        "I'm so glad you decided to come to New York with me" Nivea said from the bathroom.
"Yea what's taking you so long in there I'm ready to fuck"! I said telling the honest truth while strolling on social media.
"Bae relax I'm coming out in a minute" she said.
"Ugh alright hurry up...." I stopped talking when my eyes caught something on IG.

 The caption read "perfect way to end my night (private jet shit) ❤️"There in the picture was that nigga Greg and Gucci

There in the picture was that nigga Greg and Gucci. Then she was kissing this nigga all on the fucking Gram. My anger was at a all time high, I had told this nigga to stay away from Gucci and he didn't listen.
      I called Gucci phone, but she had me fucking blocked. So I called this bitch ass niggas phone and after the second time calling he answered, and what I heard made me throw my fucking phone at the wall. She was moaning the same moans I heard when I would fuck.
"Baby what's wrong"?! Nivea asked.
"Ima kill her"! Was all I said.

💎Gucci
         "Banks is looking for you Chile where are you at"? I packed my things while Greg slept and replied "why he looking for me for"? I asked.
"He said y'all need to talk and he was mad as hell Gucci".
"Momma I don't know why he's looking for me he should be worried about his girl and not me".
"Well swing by later so I can sing happy birthday to you, and I also have a surprise for you too".
"Money"? I asked.
"Girl no you can get that from Banks my surprise is just as good as money".
I sigh and replied "alright I'll swing by around five".
       As I saw that my Uber was outside I opened the door of Greg's house and walked outside . Where was the Uber it said it was right out front.
"Damn don't tell me this nigga went to the wrong house"? I mumbled .
That's when I felt something cold on my lower back since I was wearing a crop top.
"Get in the fucking car"! Just then a black sedan pulls up .
"Banks really a gun"?
He forced me to the car opens the door and pushes me inside .
       "The fuck is your problem"?!
I pointed the gun at her "tell me why I shouldn't kill your dumbass"?
      This was the most frighten I've ever seen Gucci because I had never pulled a gun on her.
"Kill me for what because I'm seeing someone"?
I took the handle of the gun and hit her with it. She then jumps up and starts fighting me and here we are like Ike and Tina fighting fist for fist in the backseat, until the gun goes off.
"POW"!
" awe shit"!