35. secret exposed

"Can I (come over)stop by(come over)to see you
(Come over)tonight
Can I come over
Can I (come over) get wit' you(come over)
Just wanna(come over)be wit' you
Can I come over"

💰Banks
This right here is a fourteen karat diamond ring. It'll run you about a half a mill". I looked at the ring and it was all Gucci I know she would love this ring .

     "What you think boys"? I asked Dugga, and Tex

"Yea that shit is nice Gucci going to love that for sure".
I did some thinking and maybe it was time for me to make that step and make my girl a wife. I was being a bitch and scared of losing her when I was ignoring the fact that . She was indeed my everything and was going to ride for me until the wheels fall off. She had proven to me that since we were kids. It was time that I man up and do my due diligence in making her my wife.
"When you going to ask the question"? Dugga asked as I paid for the ring.
"Her surprise birthday party. That'll be the perfect time everyone will be there and shit".
"You think she going to say yes"? Tex asked laughing.
"Bruh she better shit" I said grabbing the bag and we head out.
Soon as we walked out the ring place Gwen and her friend walked up and this shit here can mean trouble. I hadn't seen her in a long time and I didn't expect her to speak, but we was talking about Gwen I already knew she was.
"Heyyyyy fellas" she said in a flirty tone.

☠️Zavi
I woke up to my phone ringing . It was Kayla I looked over and saw Paisley naked body she was still asleep.
"Hello" I said answering the phone sparking a blunt.
"Nigga where you at"? Kayla yelled in the phone.
I got out of the bed and replied "man don't call me questioning me about my whereabouts. I'm out handling business".
"You coming over or what"? She asked with a attitude.
Paisley started turning which meant she was probably about to wake up .
"Nah not tonight I got some shit I need to handle I'll come thru tomorrow".
Before she caught a attitude I hung up and turned my phone off getting back in bed.
"You leaving"? She said with her eyes still close and coming over to where I was sitting up in her bed to cuddle.
"Nah not if you don't want me to"? She smiled with her eyes still close.
"I don't want you to leave stay" she said clinging to me tight.

❄️Winter
Summer walker know she did her think on this album she titled Over It. This was definitely on repeat as I did my homework in my room.
"Girl he talking about going to the movies this weekend and shit I can't wait".
"Ouuu so you and Wilson are a thing now"?
"Yea I mean I don't know we're taking it slow we'll I decided to take it slow don't wanna seem like some hoe".
She laughed "girl well I'm happy for you get your mind off Kj".
I rolled my eyes I was feeling some type of way that he was just eating my pussy like a week ago and this week was all on someone else's snap.
"I was shocked when Hannah posted him on her snap girl he was tonguing Hannah's white ass down".
"I didn't even know she liked black boys" I replied .
Bethany bust out laughing "girl what? Please Hannah even thinks she's black and you know that so why is it a surprise she likes black boys"?
"He just all over and it's sad" Bethany sucked her teeth.
"I know you salty girl, but it's alright you got Wilson".
Just then I got a text from Kj ....