6. Just like that....

so I was going to do some rearranging but I'm not I'm just going to add other point of views . Now that Monica is introduced we're going to get her POV and also the man in her life. Makes the story longer and more entertaining!

💎Monica

        "Dugga why you keep bring Tex greedy ass to my house"! I yelled to my half brother.
"I...I .... man he ....ro...road with me" he said.
"Girl stop playing like you not happy a nigga in your fucking presence" he said heating up leftovers from out my fridge.
Tex was cute but he was a hoe along with my brother and Banks ass. Shit I saw what Gucci was going through with Banks and I didn't have time for that shit. Tex was a known player had females ready to fight over his dick and honestly I couldn't blame them he was fine as hell. Light skin with dreads with this cocky rough type of demeanor.

"Boy shut the fuck up I'm not happy about shit"

"Boy shut the fuck up I'm not happy about shit". He grabbed his plate and walked over to me "you kicking your nigga out me and Dugga saw his shit on the lawn about time you get rid of that lame ass bitch".
       The closer he got to me I stepped back "boy move and mind your business".
Dugga replied "you...you are my business sis".
Tex licked his lips "Yea Mo you are my business" he then looked me up and down.
"Thanks for wearing them short I like when that ass poke out". He said with a smile.
"Ugh get out of my face" I said annoyed walking away.
"I'm going to have that ass soon I'm praying on it". He said as I walked away.
"Keep wishing"!

💰Bank

         Shit how did I fucking slip up and get two bitches pregnant? Gucci was eight weeks which meant she was two months and Nivea was almost five months .
      Today was the opening of Gucci nail salon . The baby had given her hell this morning she thought about canceling the opening . Nobody knew about the baby but me and her it was the choice she decided on.
       "You just got home where are you going now" Nivea said to me .
"I got a event to go to" I replied.
"What event and why you didn't tell me about it before"?
"Just a grand opening of something you not going to want to be around a bunch of niggas". She sucked her teeth and said "you never make time for us anymore . I thought once Gucci was out of the picture we would be good, but ...."
"Please Niv we were doing good" I said putting on my shoes.
         "Please just stay home tonight with me I don't even feel good".
"Niv...."
"Please Banks please" I sigh and grabbed my phone.
"Alright let me make a call".
I called my mom and closed the bathroom door.
"Ma I won't be able to make it tonight".
"What"! She said shocked.
"Niv isn't feeling well" I said.
"You know Gucci is expecting you to be here" she said making me feel bad.
"Ma just tell her I couldn't make it please".
She just hung up on me I know she was mad and I knew Gucci was going to be madder I just hope she understood the situation.

💎Gucci

        Banks had missed my grand opening and that shit pissed me off. He was ignoring me going on two weeks now and today I was going to the appointment by myself . It sucks that even after I told him about my appointment through via text I was still here alone.
       The doctor was concern for the baby because I was seeing small blood and I was having serve pains. So today she asked me to come by so that they could check on the baby. 
      Thankfully everything was fine, but she wanted me to take it easy, and was now considered high risk . I had to be put on a diet and everything this was something new to me I thought I was going to have a easy pregnancy, but I guess not.
       After I got my ultrasound and was getting ready to leave Banks calls my phone.
"What" I answered with a attitude.
"Gucc I'm sorry I overslept how is it"? He asked.
"I don't know I'm considered high risk on the color scale green being good red meaning bad I'm in the high orange to red to miscarry".
He was quiet for a minute and then spoke "we not going to let that happen alright".
"We ? You didn't even show up . Look I'll raise this baby alone if I have to I'm not one to beg for shit more than once".
"Gucc"?
"Nah like I said you good you can go play daddy with Nivea me and this baby will be good".

A week later I miscarried and guess what I was alone !