19. I got you

"I ain't much on Casanova
Me and Romeo ain't never been friends
Can't you see how much I really love ya
Gonna sing it to ya time and time again.."

💰Banks

"Man if I tell Gucci I fucked a bitch last night by mistake she's goin to fucking kill me four months and all". Said as him and Tex chilled in the trap.
"The question is who was it and is the bitch ready to die including you over some sex"? He asked laughing.
"Man shut the fuck up but it was Gwen" Tex rubbed his hands down his face "bruh the bitch that runs her mouth like a fucking Canary you can't be more stupid then that. You know that shit is going to get back to Gucci by tonight".
"Dawg I know that's why I'm not even trying to go home. She's pregnant too I ain't trying to make her angry to where we lose the baby".
Just then Dugga bust in mad as hell "yo s...somebody j....j...just shot up one of our c...corners"!
Me and Tex jumped up "where"? We asked in unison.
"Offfff M...marshb....marshburn" he said .
I nigga was so mad he ain't even have his shirt on . When he turned around me and Tex notice the scratch marks.
"Who you been fucking Brooklyn or you still diving in the cousin"? Tae asked while I tried to find out who hit our corner.
"B...bruh n....n...not right now"! He said pissed. The text shot to my phone and it read "look it's saying some nigga name Mojo pulled up about a hour before the shoot out. He was asking if they worked for me, Tex and Dugga. When we didn't answer he walked off and got into a white Honda Civic update one and drove off. Next thing we know shot were fired".
Tex pulled out his phone "let's text everyone tell them be on the lookout for a nigga name Mojo. But on some real shit we gotta find out who this nigga is that's trying to start war. See if Greg sorry ass knows some shit" I said to Tex being that he's the one that talks to his bitch ass.

💎Gucci
      I heard the door open and close which meant Banks bitch ass was home. I sat on the couch with Paisley beside me watching Mona. It was her favorite movie and this little girl would watch it over and over again.
      He finally came into view as I side eyed him and went back to watching television. "What's your problem"? He asked as if he didn't already know.
I got off the couch "watch your child I'm going to take a shower".
      I tried to walk past him and he grabbed me. I snatched away "don't touch me I don't even know if you washed your ass after fucking that hoe. You know she sent me pictures right of your dumbass asleep on her fucking air mattress. You fucking a bitch with no bed shows your morals".
     "Baby I can explain" he said trying to sound all sad and shit.
"Ain't shit you can explain like I said watch your daughter".
I couldn't even be mad because I already knew what type of nigga Banks was . He couldn't keep it loyal if he tried. He was weak when it came to temptation shit that's how I got him all them years ago. That's a story for another day, but yea it started off with temptation .
      Once out the shower I went to the closet to find something to wear to bed when he came walking in.
"Paisley is asleep" he said .
I didn't responded I didn't want to talk to him .
"I'll just grab me a pillow and go to the guest bedroom give you your space".
"You're going to do me the way you did Nivea this is my karma" I said getting in bed.
"Gucci...." he said but before he could finish I replied "save it just leave me be please".

Dugga
     I laid in Brooklyn's bed after dicking her down. She had finally stopped acting stank and was happy to see a nigga. I got a text from Yvette while chilling asking me if I was coming over tonight. When I told her I wasn't she hit me with that she would find somebody else so I immediately called her while Brooklyn was still in the shower.
     "Don't start tripping on me yo damn" she sucked her teeth "bye Dontell and don't call my phone no more I'm done being your side piece".
"You ain't done with shit...." I heard the shower stop.
"Look leave your door unlock I'll be over in like a hour or so". She didn't respond she just hung up on me.
      "Who you talking to"? Brooklyn asked as she walked out the bathroom.
"N..Nobody, nosey" .
"Yea right I need to borrow your car tomorrow my Honda Civic is in the shop".
I sat my phone on the dresser and replied "y...yea what do y...y...you need it for"?
"Need to go shopping and to check on my car" she said.
"A...a..alright cool". 

       Later on that night as we slept I jumped up out my sleep. Looking over Brooklyn was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and keys and left.
      When I go the house I started banging on the door until the little nigga answered .
"Wassup Dugga"
"E...explain the car you saw today"?
He shrugged "I saw the Mojo night get into the passenger side of a Honda Civic".
"D..details nigga"!
"Tinted window I mean it looked brand new beside the dent on the back bumper".
      I didn't say anything I just left and headed over to Yvettes . Like I asked she left the door unlocked and when I walked in I found her asleep in her bed.
     I shook her lightly a few times before she finally woke up.
"We need to talk" was all I said . She sat up and turned the lamp on.
"About what"? 
"Explain to me what kinda car your cousin has because I only knew her to have a jeep".
      "She trades that in for a Honda Civic"
"Color"? I asked.
"White dumb bitch back up into the building the same day she got it and place a dent on the back bumper".
My blood was now boiling .
"Y...Yvette I'm g...g..going to ask you this once. Do you know who Mojo is"?
      The look on her face explained it all. "You better start talking before I hurt you girl". I gritted through my teeth with this look of I wasn't playing.
       "I had no parts in this and I was afraid of what they'd do to me if I tell. I gotta have your word that once I tell you this , you going to keep me protected".
I replied "talk".
"Mojo is a sick bastard that Brooklyn is dating . He talked her into dating either you, Banks or Tex to get info about y'all organization".
"You not in on this shit are you"?
"I swear I'm not . I would never I was just afraid of what they might do if I told you. Seeing as I'm the only one who knows about what their doing".
       Looking in her eyes I believed her, so I got off the bed and told her "pack up your shit in the morning I'll take you somewhere safe".

I don't know when but I had fallen asleep I only woke up when I heard Yvette calling my name. "What girl what"? She was in a panic .
"Mojo and Brooklyn are at my door". Reaching for my gun I realize I left it in the car.
"Fuck I don't have my gun keep them out of your bedroom and act fucking normal". She nodded her head and left back out the room.
      Standing by the door I heard "Damn girl I thought you was going to have me out there forever".
"What do y'all want"? She asked .
Brooklyn replied "shit in here smells like sex I'll be surprise if someone was fucking you" then she laughed.
     Mojo replied "we just came over to get that thousand you owe us".
As I peeked I saw Mojo looking around and quickly snapped my head back before he saw me.
"A thousand for what"?
"Bitch you thought you was going to stay at my crib for free"? Brooklyn replied. I swear Brooklyn's sweet girl persona was way better than my act of stutter . She was really a hood rat stuck up bitch.
      "You didn't mention no shit about money". Yvette replied.
"Okay well I changed my mind so pay up".
"I don't have that kinda cash" she said and then Mojo chuckled .
"Better come up with that shit by tonight or we paying you another visit".
      With that they left and I came walking out as she was walking back to the bedroom. She had tears coming down her face.
"Chill out ma what did I tell you I'm getting you out here, so even if they come back you won't be here". I kissed her forehead .
"And if they find me"?
"They won't".