4. Make Up to Break Up

"We've been on that tragedy for months
Why can't you agree with me for once?
Baby we can be on chill tonight
Baby I can give you chills too"

💎Gucci

      "Can't believe you shot yourself in the leg" I said laughing as Banks walked out the hospital limping . He didn't wanna follow rules and get wheeled out in a wheel chair or walk with crutches .
"You think shit funny"? He said to me still mad.
"Yea you's a funny nigga the fuck you stalking me and shit"?
"I told you about being with that nigga Greg and your hot ass don't listen".
I turned and faced him "you mad cause I didn't fuck you last night"?
He chuckled and replied "nah I'm mad you out here being a hoe that's all"?
       No he didn't just call me a hoe my hand few across his face so quick.
"You better watch your fucking mouth" he held his face surprised that I slapped him in the hospital parking lot.
"Yo you just like your damn momma"! I couldn't believe those words left his mouth.
"Wow that's what you think of me . I'm nothing like that drugged up prostitute"!
I turned to walk away and he grabbed me saying "wait Gucci I didn't mean that I'm sorry"!
"Yea you are sorry get off me" I said getting in the backseat and locking the door, so he was forced to sit in the front, but instead he had the driver unlock the door and he got in the back.
        "Gucci I didn't mean that shit yo I'm sorry don't be mad at me please". He said as the car backed up and drove off.
"Tell him take me home Banks and after that leave me alone for a while".

Five months later

💰Banks

        I walked in the trap where the fellas were Tex was getting head from some bitch and Dugga was watching them bag the coke. I dapped them up and head straight to my office. Pulling out my burner phone I dialed the number I just needed to hear her voice.
        The phone rang and rang before I finally heard her sweet timed voice. Sounded as though she had been sleeping.
"Hello"?
    I didn't know if I said something was she going to hang up that day five months ago we left on a bad note. I gave her the space she wanted but after a week I really did miss my friend, but she disappeared on me and went to Connecticut. Her phone number had changed and everything. I got the number from moms yesterday and finding out she had come back.
"Hellooooo. Banks is this you"?
"Gucci I need to see you please". I said sounding desperate.
       She blew off and it sounded as though she was moving and finally said "where are you"?
"Trap" I replied hoping she would come by.
"I'll come through for a minute bye". She hung up before I could say anything else, but she was coming and I was definitely happy about that.
As I was putting my phone down I got a text from Nivea . Me and her were doing good I guess cause she knew me and Gucci had a fallen out. Even though she saw how upset I was about that she was the happiest I've ever seen.

Wifey ❤️: what time are you coming by we need to talk. I might be pregnant.

"Pregnant are you sure?"

Wifey❤️: yes I've missed my period for two months straight I have the test here, but I wanna take them with you present".

I don't even know if I was ready to be a father, but the news that she possibly was I didn't know how to feel.
A hour later while I was chilling with the fellas telling them what Neiva told me I heard a car door slam.
"Oh shit that's her bruh you going to tell her about the possible baby"? Tex asked.
"Nah not yet so don't y'all two say shit" I said.
She walked in with this reddish color hair that was in a ponytail. Matching two piece all black nike sports bra some black leggings and some red and black nike air max.
"I'm here you wanted to talk"? She said in a annoyed tone.
I stood up "Yea in my office please".
"We...w...well hey ....gu...gucc" Dugga said.
"Hey" she said dryly before following me into my office.

💎Gucci

I sat down in the chair and looked at Banks hadn't seen him in five months . I was in Connecticut just to get away only came back because it was getting to cold for me.
"You look good" he said trying to make small talk.
"Get to the point Banks I got things I could be doing that's more important".
He blew off and sat down on his desk in front of me . "I missed you I hate that we're going through this. And you may have this angry wall up but I know you miss me too".
I'm a tough bitch and I've been through to much and the shit he said to me , comparing to a women who hurt me to the core that really had me seeing him in another light.
"It's going to take more than your sorry to fix this one".
He nodded and replied "alright fine tonight be ready by eight and I'll make up for my bullshit".
"Where are we going" I asked.
He then motion his hands as if he was zipping his lips.
"Your just going to have to find out but dress in something nice".
I rolled my eyes and stood up "whatever". He bit his bottom lip "ass looking fatter friend".
"Thanks a nigga been hitting it right" I said laughing before leaving.
Where were we going I wonder .....