42 . Like father like son

"Quarter Brick, half a brick
Whole brick (Aye!)
Quarter pound, half a pound
Whole pound (Okay!)"

💎Paisley
         "He has what ma"? I said not believing my little brother did what he did.
"A gun Paisley" I shook my head.
"He trying to be like pop or what"? I said .
My room door then opens and Zavi walks in "wassup bae"?
I quickly place my finger over my mouth but it was to late my momma heard him.
"Yo is that calling you bae"?
I quickly replied "ma I gotta go".
"Paisley KaNesha Young you better not....." *click*
"Who was that"? Zavi asked as I turned my phone on dont not disturb.
"My momma , how did you get in"? I said now getting out of bed and walking over to him.
"Pulled up the same time as your friend the Mexican one".
"Oh Jaz" I now wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I've missed you haven't seen you in three days"?
He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash . "Been busy hustling, but I missed you too" he then kisses my lips.
I grabbed the money from his hand "I guess this is for me" I said flipping through the stack seeing nothing but hundreds .
"If you want it have it" I glared at him and smile shit I could definitely get use to this.

🔥Josiah
"Bruh it's just pills majority of all the kids at school are on it man we'll make some serious bread".
Kj sigh as we chilled in the car "man I don't know shit about selling no pills".
I sucked my teeth handling him the blunt "look a pill is fifteen a pop. You sell nine pills in a day you got one hundred and fifty dollars . Just think we won't have to ask our parents for shit and hear their long ass speeches".
I could see Keel thinking about it and I smiled because I knew he was going to give in.
"Where we going to get it from"? He asked.
"I know this nigga name Bishop who can probably supply us with some good shit. It's called M30 and it super hot right now only the rich kids around these parts got it and they charging thirty a pop for it. If we sell it for half that price to the kids at our school and get the word out at the others school man we'll be bring in money like crazy".
"And just how are we going to get it to the other school"?
I rubbed my hands "my cousins".
"Alright I'm down when are we going to get them"?
"I got a package of about six hundred coming in the mail tomorrow . We selling all of them in a week he'll send us double that. We pay him thirty percent of our earns and the rest is ours".
"Cool but we can't get caught Siah" my phone ding which meant it was probably Anastasia.
"I gotta go my girl waiting, but we won't if we play it smart. We gotta be like our fathers just better. It's just until we graduate so we can have our own bread for college".

❄️Dugga
Yvette has been gone all day and after talking to Winter making sure she was okay I started to hit her up to see what she was doing . I wasn't surprise she was ignoring me she was still mad I just hope she was okay.
"Daddy did you cheat on mommy"? Charlotte asked as we all sat at the dinner table eating Japanese .
"No I didn't why you asked"?
Winter spoke "we heard momma crying last night and you weren't home plus we heard her venting on the phone to Auntie Mo and Auntie Gucc".
I sigh "I promise you I did not cheat on your mom. I would never i love her to much".
Charlotte then asked "why we can't go home I'm tired of living in someone else's house daddy"?
Charlotte was like her momma always asked questions . "Because we're getting some work done that why I thought your mom told you guys this"?
"What if mom leaves and doesn't come back" ?
"She won't do that if she was leaving dad she would've take us with her" Winter said.
I replied "she wouldn't leave in the first place because we love each other. Let's stop talking and finish dinner y'all have school in the morning".
"Mommy" Saint said .
We all looked up and saw Yvette watching us in the darkness of the living room. No telling how long she was standing there.
"Come eat there some for you" I said to her.
She replied "Nah I'm good I already ate I'm going upstairs to shower".
"Something was off where the hell she been all day and why did she have to take a shower soon as she got home.
"Winter keep a eye on your brother and sister I'll be right back".