23. Im done

"It's like running out of love
No matter what you say, no
And then it's too late to talk about it"

💎Gucci
       He was so perfect his little toes and fingers this little boy came from me. He looked like me and Banks this just completed me . While I was resting the nurse came in to get the name of the baby and Banks decided with asking me to make our baby a junior.
So he was Keel Zachary Young Jr, but we were going to call him Kj .
      Today we were finally leaving the hospital. Thank God because for some reason the smell of a hospital I hated.
"Tex called me this morning asked if we heard anything from Mo. said he woke up and she and the baby were gone".
      Mo had texted me this morning told me she was over how Tex was treating her and was leaving. I knew where she was, but I wasn't about to tell Banks because I know he would run his mouth to Tex.
       "Um" was all I said .
"You don't know where she is do you"? He asked .
I looked down at KJ and replied "no I don't tell Tex stop worrying I'm pretty sure her and Josiah are okay".
"She needs to do something my boy is going crazy".

🔥Tex

"Monica Elizabeth Payne this is my twentieth voicemail. Baby answer the phone please it's now one in the afternoon a nigga just wanna know you are okay please". I said before hanging up the phone.
     Lately I know I've been spending to much time at the club, I'm just a perfectionist and that was my problem. I saw the sadness and overwhelm looks Monica had on her face, but I just thought she'd get over it. This baby thing was new to the both of us and I completely dropped the ball on my end.
       She just needed to answer the phone I needed to know she was safe her and my son. I called again and someone answered .
"Hello" it was a old women's voice.
"Hi ma'am my name is Tex I'm calling for my girlfriend and son". She laughed and replied "oh now you care about my granddaughter? They're fine and when she's rested she'll give you a call. Do you even know she was going through postpartum"?
     I didn't so I replied "no ma'am".
"Well she is I guess you didn't know that because you was to busy messing with other females . She told me you came home smelling like perfume last night. If you love my granddaughter ,son you let her move on to someone who deserves her and coparent when it come to Josiah".
       What was this lady talking about I wasn't going to let Monica go I love her to much for that. "Ma'am can you have her call me when she wakes up I just need to hear her voice".
"Umhm I will" and she hung up.

💎Monica
"That boy called you about fifty times while you slept . How are you feeling"? My grandma asked as I sat on the couch.
"I'm fine I needed that rest though thank you".'she smiled "anything for my grandbaby, I gotta go to bingo I'll be gone for about a hour you think you'll be okay"?
I nodded "yea I'll be fine your world shouldn't stop because of me".
"You know there always room here for the two of you if need be Monica you don't have to go back". She said getting up and coming over to hug me.
"I know grandma. I know maybe we'll stay for a few days". She smiled and replied "oh good".

Once my grandmother left and I had fed Josiah I decided to call Tex. He answered on the first ring and I heard loud music and people in the background which meant he was at the club. I shook my head ready to hang up and I heard him say "baby please don't hang up please".
Without saying anything I stayed on the line until it all of a sudden got quiet.
"Monica" .
"Yes" I said dryly.
"When are you coming home"? He asked.
"I think it's best if I stay with my grandmother. I won't hold you from your son so you can come over and see him".
He sucked his teeth "so what you leaving a nigga"?
"You don't appreciate me Tex. Last night when you came home and smelled like a female it's because you fucked one didn't you"?
"Monica no I didn't I had a meeting here at the club and one of the ladies in the meeting hugged me that's it". I rolled my eyes "you don't even respect me enough to tell me the truth".
"Monica baby I'm telling you the truth I know I gotta do better with helping you with Josiah and I will just come home".
"You should get back to running your club you love that more don't you"? I said being smart.
"Monica please"!
"I gotta go your son is crying" I lied . I hung up the phone and sat there on the couch crying. He kept calling and calling until the calls eventually stopped . Was this the end of me and Tex?