18. City Girl in a Country Girl body

"Let me tell you 'bout this hater from around my hood
Kept trying a bitch like my pussy ain't good
See this bitch ain't like me and I don't know why
But I'ma give her a reason when I take her guy"

❤️Yvette

      I wasn't expecting him to text me back so quickly. There were a few things I needed some help with in my apartment and being that Dugga was the only guy I know here in Richmond I asked him to come over. It didn't take him long to show up and I made sure I was looking right when he did. Some red shorts a white tight t shirt and my hair up in a messy bun. Not to mention my makeup was on point and my lipgloss was definitely popping.
      I opened the door and replied "thank God your here I know you barely know me but your my only hope with moving this dresser".
"Ahhhh n...no problem b...b...but what happen to your lip"? He asked as he walked in. My lip was busted because of Brooklyn's punch.
"Your girl punched me this morning in a heated argument".
He shook his head and replied "you good? Y'all good"?
I nodded "yea just some misunderstanding".
       I know I should tell Dugga about my cousin, but I just felt like it wasn't my place to tell him and would he even believe me. Better yet what will Brooklyn and Mojo do if I did tell.
       "Still don't give her the right to put her hands on you". 
I looked at him shocked "woah wait a minute".
He rubbed his hands down his face "promise me you not going to say anything".
I responded "so you don't have a stuttering problem"?
He sat down on my couch and replied "Nah,  when I was young it's what made me stick out in a way. Made people remember who I was . My friend Banks was the hood smart nigga , and Tex was the ladies man and shit even though it sounds weird I was the stutter but at least I was remembered. No one knew but my moms placed me in speech therapy it's why I went to a different school . It was hard keeping up the façade of having a stuttering problem, but I made it work".
       I crossed my arms and replied "I can't believe this I mean I had no problem that you stuttered but you don't".
He sigh "You'll hear it if I get mad enough" he said then grinning.
"Well your secret is safe with me" I said crossing my fingers making him laugh.
        He helped me with my shelf and then we chilled for a bit.
"I'm suppose to be meeting Brooklyn later if she don't cancel on me again. It's like now she's always canceling something and I basically can't go over there unless she tells me to come. It was never like this in the beginning".
       I passed the blunt over to him "just pop up then surprise her" I said high.
He stood up "you know what your right with some flowers or something".
I jumped up knowing what I said could go left.
"Wait don't leave yet".
He grinned and said "why"?
"Thank you for helping me today" I replied.
"You're welcome I should get going though".
       "You so sweet to my cousin I wish I had that in a man" I said.
He stared at me for a moment as we were so close we shared the same air and I asked "what's wrong"?
"Damn I should go before I do what I'm thinking". He was high and so was I so whatever he was thinking about I was too.
        He got to the door and I replied "you sure you wanna go"?
Dugga has the door open and was just standing there I guess thinking.
"Fuck" he mumbled .
He closed the door after leaving out. Shit I almost had him. I outta the blunt that sat in the ashtray then went to lock the door. It flew open before I could get to it and he slammed it shut locking it.
"I gotta handle this before I fucking leave" he said holding his rock hard dick.
     He picked my big ass up and I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to my bedroom. We began tongue kissing roughly as he tore my clothes off. One touch on my left boob aroused me more than I already was.
"Ummm" I moaned softly .
One breast after another he sucked and damn his tongue felt good sucking on them both. It made me go crazy and his dick wasn't even in yet.
      Once he got his hands in my thongs I heard him say "shit you're so fucking tight, but wet".
He was no longer able to hold back and pulled his pants and boxer down and now i was staring at a nine maybe ten inch dick. As he placed on a condom he caught me looking.
"Don't tell me you scared of all this"? I shook my head no and said "I'm not".
He leaned down and with his dick rubbed it on my pussy. When I felt the tip about to go it I quickly stopped him.
"Wait"?
"What. I thought you was ready for me"? He said .
"I am it's just that I'm a virgin so you need to go easy".
He smiled and leaned down and kissed me "shit you just don't know baby that's music to a niggas ears. Arch your back a little and if the pain is to much stop me at any time".
"Kiss me while you put it in" I said.
He did just that and I thought it would distract me instead I still felt the pain.
      "Urgh fuck"! I said throwing my head back the pain lasted a few strokes and then it turned into pleasure. He then turned me over and started hitting it from the back.
"You not on your period are you"? He said pumping in and out of me.
"Ummm...shit nooooo" ! I said putting my hand up on his chest because these back shots were becoming to much. He grabbed my hand "um nah don't stop me now , but I think I popped your cherry baby girl".
       "Ohhhhh fucccckk yessss yes yess"! I moaned louder .
His phone started to ring on in front of me seeing as he threw it on the bed before taking his pants off. It was Brooklyn calling with the other hand I ended the call, but she kept calling.
       "Y....you think awww shit baby you think you should get that"? I said as I was now on top.
He placed his hands over his mouth telling me to keep quiet as I rode him, and he answered.
"H...hello...." he said out of breath. I tried to keep quiet but damn this sex was good.
"Nah...I...I'm at ....uhhhh s...s...shit damn I gotta ....call y...you back" he hung up and flipped me over before pulling out and taking the condom off .
      "Come here" he said pulling me up and sticking his dick in my mouth.
"Yea swallow all that ummm shit"! His phone rings again and he answers again.
"Brooklyn I'm on m...m...my way alright"! He hangs up again, but didn't leave afterward instead we fuck for two more rounds. It wasn't till three in the morning when I rolled over in bed my bed and saw that he was gone.
     This happen for the next two months me and Dugga creeping .