44. Secret

"If you need a love, I got the love that you need
Ain't no way they can take that from me
And I pray to God that one day they will see
They'll see that I'm all that you need"

❄️Winter
       I waited until after school to fight this bitch. I was in my sweats , t shirt and had my hair pulled up in my wheat Tims . I was looking like that tomboy Winter again. I told this bitch to meet me at the park and for the first forty five minutes I didn't think her ass would show. She did along with some other high school kids.
        She wanted to talk shit, but I wasn't on that right now I just wanted to fight, so when she was close enough I just went ahead and punched her in her face. Do you know when that happen she started crying she didn't want to fight anymore .
"Nah bitch you had all that shit to say on the phone"! I said as I got my licks in .
       This was my easiest fight because this bitch wasn't even fighting me back. I was about to quit when I felt my body being yanked back. As I got up on my feet to see who had now had me by my hair since my hair scarf came off it was the new girl. I pushed her off me and looked at her like what the fuck.
      "She said she didn't want to fight you stupid bitch"! Now I don't know what her fucking beef was because for one I wasn't Josiah, and two I wasn't her sister. She had just caused herself a world of problems . She stood there and looked at me and I reached back and smacked the shit out of her.
"Bitch don't you ever in your life ever decided to put your hands on me about something that has no shit to do with you"! I took my Tims and kicked her in the face just as Kj was running up.

💎Yvette
        She didn't show up when I wanted to have a sit down with her and figure out why she won't leave me alone .
"I just want to know did you cheat on me please just tell me"? Dontell asked . He had been asking me that same question for a whole two weeks now it was getting to him not knowing what I was out doing that day.
"Dugga...."
"Please you know you don't call me that shit" he said cutting me off .
"Dontell...." I rolled my eyes and said before continuing.
"I did not cheat on you alright I just wanted to meet up with her and tell her she needed to leave me and mine alone, but she didn't show".
       He looked at me and didn't respond, so I continued "you don't have to believe me but that's the truth you wanted to know so I told you".
"I believe you I just want us to go back to the way we were".
I got off the bed and replied "I'm going to go check on Saint can you go get our daughter off the bus".
"Yvette...Yvette"! He called my name as I walked out the room.

💰Banks
       I watched her as she rocked out one year old to sleep . I can't wait to put a ring on this women's finger and she has no idea about it.
"Dad your being a creep" Kacey said coming out of her bedroom.
"I'm not being no creep just don't wanna walk in and wake your sister up knowing your mom just put her to sleep".
Kacey placed her hands on her hip and said "you know mom deserves a ring right? You need to make her your wife because being just a baby momma is so ghetto dad".
I laughed because one thing about it Kacey was her momma all the way. She looked like Gucci, acted like Gucci down to everything including the mouth and attitude. It was like dealing with Gucci all over again .
"You think so"?
"Yea dad I think so me, Karter and KJ think so and Paisley do too. We said you should've been got down on one knee since before we all was born. Kj is soon to be a senior and me and Karter will be in high school in two years pop what you waiting on. I say you do it on her birthday".
The door swung open and Gucci walked out the room closing the door.
"Do what and why you not in bed"? I replied before Kacey "nothing . Kacey go to bed" she looked at me and smiled before going into her bedroom.
"What were y'all talking about"? Gucci asked wanting to know bad.
"You giving them another sibling I'm thinking of Kamila or Kile this time for names". Gucci pushes passed me and replied "boy the only way I'm giving you another baby is if that ass gets down on one knee".
I walked behind her with this grin on my face because baby little do you know daddy got a rock waiting.