55. Clear Understanding

🔥Josiah
      "Hey Josiah" I heard someone say as I was going to my truck. I turned around and saw Jordan walking my way.
"Wassup Jordan" I said trying to not look interested.
"Nothing was just wondering if we could hangout"?
"Hangout for what bitch"!?
Dammit I knew Anastasia picking me up was a bad idea . I should've just let her take my truck to the crib and ride home with Kj.
"Bae chill" I said as she was still in the truck.
"Nah Pa ain't no chill that bitch got three seconds to move from this vehicle or I'm going to fuck her up".
"Aye Jordan I'm catch you around ight" I got in the truck before shit escalated anymore.
       "Why did you tell that bitch you catch her around"! Anastasia had her hand in her purse.
"Cause we go to the same fucking school of course I'm see her"! I yelled back.
I heard something to the effect of a taser and looked over and in her hands was a green taser.
"Keep fucking with me Pa I'll ring your fucking neck"!
I pulled over and snatched the taser out her hand and pinned her up to the window by her neck. He head hit the glass pretty hard and it made her say "ouch".
"Stop threatening me cause I don't take kindly to them shit understand ? I mean shit ain't nothing to drop you and get another, but I'm not going to do that why? Because I love you crazy ass but you keep pushing me and see what happens".
        She was catching her breath as I started the car . I glanced at her one more time before I saw her looking at me .
"Good we have a understanding".

Few months Later

💎Winter
       "Winter Kj is here"! Charlotte yelled from the front door. I turned from sitting on the couch and saw him walking in the living room.
"You wasn't in school today you good"? Was the first thing he asked .
I rubbed my belly "oh yea I meant to text you and tell you , the baby had me sick this morning couldn't keep nothing down so I just stayed home".
"Do you need to go to the doctor or something"? He asked sounding worried .
I smiled "no I'm fine now it was just something I probably ate.
      He came and sat beside me on the couch "well you ain't miss shit hell all I could think about today was daddy's baby. You figured out how you wanna do your reveal"?
"Our reveal you mean and my mom decided to do it together so maybe the ballon and we pop it on the beach"?
"Whatever you wanna do I'm down I'm just ready to see what we're having.
"I have a question"? I said to him.
       He grabbed the remote and began flipping through the channels.
"What"?
I sigh before asking "why did you deny this baby in the beginning"?
      He cleared his throat before saying "I was shocked and scared to be honest , I'm sorry for that though real shit. When you told me I knew it was my baby it was the childish me coming out that's all".
        Hearing him explain himself on why he did what he did made me accept his apology.
"You and this baby not going to want for shit . I gotchu and him or her. I'm stepping up to be a man and a father".
"And us"? I asked curious.
"I don't wanna put a title on us right now because I can't be that boyfriend that you want. Let's just work on getting a healthy baby and then figure us out".
That simply meant that he wasn't done being a whore. Can't knock him for his honesty though "I guess I can respond back to them niggas in my dm right"?

💎Anastasia

"Girl I didn't even know who number you was calling me from" my best friend Nicole said as I snapped photo on Josiah Snapchat

"Yea Josiah broke my phone last night while we was arguing so I got his right now".
"You got your man phone and you calling me and not going through it"?
I laughed "oh bitch that's another story I'm not worried about these little hoes though. Josiah know not to play with me I'm crazy".
      Nicole sucked her teeth "you don't think y'all's relationship is getting toxic Ana"?
I blew off "Yea it is but I signed up for this girl, I signed up to talk to someone four years younger than me, but I'll get him right".
"Yea but what will it take another black eye"? She said.
I don't know why she was bring up old shit I told her that in confidence. Me and Josiah got into a huge fight a month ago. He saw some video of me in the club dancing with another nigga . It was just a dance and nothing more plus I was very drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Till this day I don't know how he got that video. Anyway I came home and we got to arguing I started putting my hands on him and one thing lead to another and he punched me in my face giving me a black eye.
      We didn't talk for three weeks until he left me a voicemail apologizing. Of course I took him back but it didn't stop our fights . Sometimes them fights got physical just like last night when he thought I was on the phone with a nigga because I was talking on the phone in the bathroom . He snatched my phone and threw it at the wall. I ended up scratching his face in the misted of slapping him.
      "Okay but the sex after we argue girl it's amazing".
She laughed "for real though Anastasia y'all need anger management because any little thing ticks the two of you off".
"Nicole we good trust me". I saw him coming out of Sprint "Girl here he come now with my new phone let me call you back".
      The door open and he got in first thing he asked was "who was that"?
"Nicole" I said grabbing the bag from him.
"Um. Ight"
"So you don't believe me huh"? I asked with attitude staring at the three scratches on the side of his face.
"Ana don't start for real don't feel like arguing right now".
"Whatever Pa can we go home I'm getting hungry".
"I'll drop you off I'm going to my parents tonight".
"What"? I asked lost.
"Anastasia we need a break. This shit with us is getting out of control and I'm tired of fighting. You got your new phone like I promised, but I just think we need a break".
"Pa ....."
he ignored me and I cried all the way until he dropped me off. He couldn't even look at me this shit was hurting me because I was in love with him.
"Josiah I promise I'm going to control my temper baby please don't do this".
"I don't want to but I got to for the both of us".
Mad I replied "don't get mad when you see me with a new nigga".
"Have a nice night Anastasia" he simply said.
I got out and he drove off I had nobody now .