41. Wannabe Gangsters

💎Gucci
      Today was Landry day the day I hated especially with four kids and a man ugh. Banks had taken the kids out while I cleaned the house .
"Damn that's sad what happened to the poor boy" i said as I watched the news .
"Thank God Winter and the boys weren't hurt".
Going through the clothes I had to separate white from dark. Then i remember I didn't grab Kj's clothing hamper.
I went upstairs to his room one thing about my son he always kept a clean room thank God. I went to his closet and grabbed his hamper .
As I grabbed the hamper his book bag fell over and a shoe box fell out.
       Why was this boy taking shoes to school. I picked up the box and a gun fell out but not just any gun. A Uzi and placed it back in the box and ran downstairs to grab my phone just as they were coming into the house.
     "Bae wassup"? Banks said when he saw the expression on my face. Kj walked in and when he saw me with the box his facial expression change.
"Ma you went through my shit"!

💰Banks

        "Y'all must think y'all some fucking gangsters"! Tex yelled as me and him had a sit down with our two sons.
"Y'all got a fucking body on y'alls hands that ain't what we wanted for y'all"! I said to them.
"He deserves it" my son said and I jacked him out his seat.
"The fuck you mean he deserved it little nigga you just sixteen. If it was beef you should've beat his ass not kill him"!
Josiah jumped up and Tex pushed him back down "the fuck you jumping up for"!?
      I spoke "he tried to take advantage of Winter pop that's why we did what we did"!
When he said that I let him go and replied "what"?
"She called me crying saying he tried to rape her. Me and him fighting that just wasn't going to be enough . Him getting his ass beat then what he heals in a day or two and goes back out and do it again"?
       Tex asked "where y'all get the gun from"?
Josiah replied "I got it from Romell on the Blvd".
I sigh and looked at Tex "that nigga is a ex cop. Look the next time y'all think about doing some shit like this y'all come to us first got it"!?
      They nod their heads "now go in the house me and Tex will clean up this fucking mess".
As they walked away Tex replied "man shit they are us no sympathy or nothing". I sigh "yea man and even though they did it because they thought it was right. Man the emotionless face just shows our ruthlessness is running through their veins as well".

💎Yvette

      The door opens and in walks Dontell looking like last night as me and the kids watched television in our bedroom. "Daddy your home" Charlotte said running up to him with Saint close behind.
"Hey princess" he said looking at me . I shook my head and walked out the bedroom into the bathroom.
"You going somewhere"? He asked as I grabbed my makeup bag. I didn't say anything back to him because just from the look on his face I knew he had done something he shouldn't have.
        "I hope the bitch was worth it, do you know your nephews killed a fellow school kid because he tried to take advantage of Winter? You don't because you was to busy with whoever. Me and the kids are leaving you can stay here bring your bitch over if you want, and here's your ring back".
     He blocks the door "I'm sorry and I promise it won't happen again baby don't leave me please".
"Dugga move"!
He holds me tight and replied to me "Yvette I love you don't leave please don't leave. I didn't even sleep with her alright I started to, but when we got to the room I thought about it. I didn't do anything that's my word on my kids. Instead I left and drove around all night before going to our trap spot and falling asleep"!
      I shook my head "you better not be lying or I will leave Dugga and that's not a threat that's a promise. Go check on your daughter she can probably use some of her dumbass daddy's love".
     With that I bumped pass him and he asked "where are you going"?
"Out"!