51. Coming Clean

❄️Winter
       I can't believe I let Bethany talk me into coming to this homecoming dance at school. For one the shit was wack as hell and two I still wasn't ready to be in the same room as Kj. I saw him hugged up with Hannah couple of times I caught him looking at me. When they got on the dance floor and started dancing I decided to go to the punch table.
       Knowing these kids they probably spike the punch so I grabbed me a water instead. Before I could even down the drink the cup was snatched from my hands.
"What you doing girl your pregnant we spiked the punch". He said .
I sucked my teeth "nigga it's water relax and why you worried for anyway it ain't your baby remember"?
       I moved to walk away and he calls my name "Winter wait".
I snapped "whatever you about to say save it I don't give a fuck alright".
"Man fine I was going to tell your dumbass good luck with everything but fuck it be mean then"!
"Kj whatever go be with your hoe" we had the dance outside on the football field so our little argument no one was paying attention.
      Just as I was about to walk away for a second time gun shot go off. And it was like everything moved in slow motion. I watched as Kj fell right in front of me and blood started to show. I screamed and dropped down beside him.
"Help somebody HELP"! I yelled .
"Win....Winter...."!

💎Paisley
       "How long you gotta stay here"? I asked Zavi as he placed his bags in my closet.
"I don't know really my brother thinks this is a good idea".
I smiled "your brother so the meeting went good I see"?
"Yea every good he seems cool gave me some advice and shit".
"Well I guess it's fine but don't try anything" i said as he turned around. He came over to the bed and sat down removing his shoes .
      "Really Paisley"? He said in a sad tone.
"Yes I'm just doing you this favor because I don't wanna see you get hurt anymore, but you need to handle this situation quick my parents or my friend parents can pop up any day now . And you being here will not be good".
     He laid down and replied "alright I just need a week maybe my brother can help me".
"Yea I know he can just ask" I said cuddling up with him.
       "I thought we was keeping it friendly"? he said as I got comfortable laying my head on his chest.
"Friendly cuddle relax" I said.
He laughed and I felt his hands on my ass "okay then friendly butt rubs too". Shit I didn't mind that either it put me right to sleep.

🔥Kj
        I woke up in pain I was hooked up to machines and shit.
"Ma"? I said as I saw my mom and dad sitting across from me. She jumped up and ran over to me "oh thank God my baby". She said and my dad replied "Gucci let him get some air please".
"What happen"? I asked knowing I got shot but wasn't sure.
"Someone shot you two time son" my dad said.
I began to think just who would wanna take me out?
        "You know who would wanna hurt you son"? My mom asked.
I shook my head and said "I don't know".
"The person supplying you with them pills y'all were on good terms right"?
I nodded my head and said "yea pop me and Bishop were cool. He was even happy about me and Josiah deciding to do our own thing".
"Was he now and just why was you and Josiah planning on do y'all's own thing"? My mom asked.
     "He was shorting us in supply and some kids were starting to overdose and the shit .... I mean product was starting to lead back to us".
"Did he know about these overdose and that shit was heating up for you and Josiah"?
I responded "yea and he was cool with it said he understood we were new and didn't want us getting in trouble".
       My dad sarcastically laughed "son I got a feeling this Bishop nigga tried to take you and Josiah out for his own good. If the heat was cracking down on the two of you he thought y'all would snitch . This is why I wish y'all would've came to me , Tex or Dugga. Y'all don't know the game like y'all think y'all do. He knows the job ain't done so he's going to be coming for you again and again until your not longer a problem for him".
      I sigh damn me and Josiah was deeper in this shit than we thought.
"Now that we discuss that your dad is going to do everything in his power to handle this Bishop character, while you tell me just what the hell you told the nurse as they rushed you here about telling Winter and your baby you love them"?
        My eyes shot open "I said what"?
My mom placed her hand on her hip "boy you better tell me what the hell I need to know before I give you some pain worst than them two bullets"!
Lowly I said "I got Winter pregnant she's having my baby".
My dad hangs his head low "ahhhh shit" .