2. Since Jits

"I remember hittin' the mall with the whole team
Now a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'
I was wakin' up, gettin' racks in the morning
I was broke, now I'm rich, these niggas salty"

"I remember hittin' the mall with the whole teamNow a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'I was wakin' up, gettin' racks in the morningI was broke, now I'm rich, these niggas salty"

💰Banks

       "I thought you said you wasn't fucking Gucci anymore Banks"? Here come Nivea with this bullshit it's bad enough she now had Gucci mad with me.
"Man don't come in here questioning me about who I put my dick in".
"I'm girlfriend I have that right to"! she said slamming her hand down on my desk and yelling.
"You keep yelling at me I'll nail your ass to the fucking wall. I told you about coming by without letting me know first".
"Banks what is it about her huh"? She said.
I got up and blew off "what you want some money or something cause if you going to keep questioning me about Gucci you can leave".
        She sigh and said "I got a modeling gig in New York this weekend and I wanted to know if this wanna come"?
"You know I got plans this weekend" I said sparking a blunt.
"Really I'm pretty sure Gucci will be okay if you miss her party".
I inhaled then exhaled before saying "fine after the party I'll get on a plane and come to you how about that"? She got up and grabbed her purse before saying "ugh don't even bother don't know why I'm wasting my time it's obvious you love Gucci". I chuckled as she stormed out .
Dugga comes strolling in along with Tex "damn nigga when you going to choose between the two". Tex replied .
"Y...yea cause I got my money on...on Gucci" he said then laughing at his response.
"And let me guess you got your money on Nivea"?
Tex shrugged "shit I got ten bands on Niv, but deep down I know you love Gucci. You was in love with that girl since we was kids".
I passed the blunt to Dugga and replied "love really? Gucci and I are just close and yea we fuck here and there, but we agreed on no feelings".
"N...n...no feelings b...boy she's a ..a female". Dugga replied and Tex agreed "Yea man she might not show it but we see it on her face just like yours. Y'all in love with one another".
"Fuck y'all yo I'm about to dip shit we already counted the money ain't shit else for us to do".
Tex responded grabbing the blunt "bout to go makeup with Gucci huh"?
"Fuck you nigga"!

I know she heard me ringing this fucking bell. I grabbed my keys I had for her apartment and walked in. She was sitting on her couch drinking wine watching television.
"I know you heard me at your fucking door"!
She replied "I need to get my locks changed".
"You mad at me for something I didn't say girl you know me better than that".
She got up and she was wearing a black robe that was open showing her in a all black lace lingerie .
"Damn" I said looking at her body , she looked good as fuck and it was making my dick hard just standing here.
"You gotta go I'm expecting company" she said.
I chuckled walking over to her "girl you know I was coming over all this is for me".
Her doorbell then rings and I look to the door and then to her.
"Who's that"? I asked.
"I told you I was expecting someone". I pulled my gun out my waist and walked to the door.
"Banks put that away" she said following behind me as I walked to the door.
"If I open this door and it's a nigga behind it be ready to get of a body with me".
"Keel Zachary Young wait"! She yelled as I swing the door open.
"Oh shit.... woah man I'm just here to deliver a fucking pizza"!
Gucci pushes me out the way she had now closed her robe , grabbed the pizza and paid the young Chinese boy who had peed in his pants literally.
Slamming the door she turned to me "the fuck you so overprotective for? Right you gotta bitch? every nigga I try and get with you scare them off why"?
That was a good question a question I had no answer to. Me and Gucci grew up together and since she didn't have that father figure or big brother in her life I became that. Sometime along the way when she started developing into a young lady she became attractive and my intentions on keeping her safe turn into us fucking around.
"Because you see that"? I said referring to her half of a heart tattoo over her heart same place I had the exact one.
"We got these the day you went to visit your moms and you came home crying. We were eleven and I made a promise to you to always have your back no matter what. Hell we had no business at thirteen getting tattoos but we went to some at janky ass tattoo joint and got these tats and got the black beat off us when we got home".
She laughed and said "yea your momma put one on us that night".
"Imma always have you Gucci and I don't want you just fucking with anybody of that nigga ain't good in my eyes he ain't good for you".
She grabbed my right hand and placed it in her underwear "you talking all that sweet shit you see got a bitch wet". She said nibbling on my ear she know I like that shit.
"Wet as hell let's stop all this talking and let me handle this leak" she removed her robe and replied "shit you ain't said nothing but a word"!