15. New to the Circle

"Baby say yeah,
If you'd lie for me, like you lovin' me
Baby say yeah,
If you'd die for me, like you cry for me
Baby say yeah,
If you'd kill for me, like you comfort me
Baby say yeah,
Chuck I'm convinced, you that down ass bitch"

💎Gucci

"Ouuuu shit don't stop"! I moan while Banks had me bent over my desk at work. My car was down so he had to give me a ride to the salon. We were horny since last night, but couldn't have sex because Paisley wasn't feeling well and we had a time getting her to sleep last night . Not to mention I wasn't feeling like myself either.
"Tell me you love me" he said pumping in and out at a steady but rhythmic pace.
"I ...I love you"! I said biting my lip. He pulled my hair back and kissed me roughly . Gosh I loved sex when it came to this man the shit was so good I was ready to sell my soul if I had to.
After we were done having sex I fixed myself up couldn't have the girls seeing me looking like I had just had sex.
"What time you need me to come pick you up today"?
"Maybe five ,what you got plan"? I asked .
"Going to look at this spot Tex was telling me about. We got all this money it's time invest. You have this salon and Mo opening that clothing store we trying to do more. Plus I know you ain't having it with me pushing weight through here and Mo already told Tex hell no so".
"Soooo what y'all thinking"? I asked.
"Night club it'll be easier to move our weight without the cops on our neck . We'll go legit at first and slowly start moving the product in. We'll open three I'll run on. Tex will run on and Dugga".
"Have y'all met Dugga's new girl"?
"What"? Banks asked chuckling.
"Mo said she wanted me to come with her to lunch today with Banks new girlfriend".
Banks shrugged "he ain't tell me he had a girl. That's Dugga though he keeps his personal shit to himself. If he do got one I hope she treats him right the last bitch was using him and I hated seeing him go through that".
I walked over and kissed Banks on the lips "I'm grill this bitch so you have nothing to worry about". I said fixing his shirt .
He kissed me back "thanks I'll see you at five call momma around twelve make sure Paisley is straight".
"Alright love you"
"Love you too". With that he was gone and I was now thinking who was this new bitch of Dugga's.

💎Brooklyn

       "Dugga I'm nervous what if your sister and her friend don't like me" I said

"Dugga I'm nervous what if your sister and her friend don't like me" I said .
"Bae re...relax even if they d...d..don't like you it's not going to change how I feeeel about you". He said sounding so sweet and sincere .
Me and Dugga well Dontell I prefer Dontell but I call him Dugga from time to time have been dating for about four months. He came into the doctors office where I work as a nurse and on my first day I met him. He was sweet and sexy caught my attention soon as I walked in the room to check his blood pressure.
It didn't even matter to me that he stuttered and he was actually getting better with his stuttering . Only when he was nervous it would be bad. So just like me I know right now he was nervous .
"Here th...they come r...re..relax" he said . I nod my head and saw the two females coming my way.
"Hello" they both said as they got to the table.
"Hi" I said standing up.
"Damn girl you got a ass on you" the one with the blonde hair said.
Dugga chuckled and replied "th..this right here is G...Gucci and thats Mo".
The one name Gucci sat down and replied "I'm sorry girl but shit can I borrow some of that" we laughed.
Mo sat down and then I and she replied "we finally meet the female that has been making my brother smile".
I replied "he's been making me smile he's so sweet and kind I've never met someone like him before". I said being honest. They looked at Dugga and Mo replied "thats my brother sweet and shit, but that's also his weakness and females take advantage that".
Gucci consigned "Yea it's good that he's the way he is we just don't wanna see him hurt again".
I understand where they were coming from. Dugga has told me about his ex and how she used him, stole from him and cheat on him, but that wasn't me at all I was raised better than that.
"I promise you two have nothing to worry about. We've been through the same thing with our ex's so I know how it feels. No offense you two are beautiful black women, but it's definitely harder for a bbw like myself to find genuine love, and with Dugga I think I've found that".
They looked at the two of us and how we looked at each other.
"Y'all are cute I must admit" Mo replied .
"Yea they are but I just have one question before we accept you in the family circle" Gucci replied.
I nodded and responded "ask me anything".
"You said you was a nurse right? Do you know what he does for a living"?
I turned and looked at Dugga "he has his own business".
Mo looked to Gucci and Gucci looked at her. Dugga then leaned in and replied "re...relax she k....k...knows".
And I replied "and I'm simply fine with that long as he invest it into something positive". They took a breath in and out and Mo replied "well welcome to the circle girl".
I was happy I had made a good first impression on the ladies, now that weight can be lifted from Dugga shoulders . I pulled out my phone and sent a text while we ate lunch saying .

"I'm in 😉"