61. Last stop!

💎Gucci
       "Ma come on now why you got everybody here and it's no special occasion going on" . Kj said holding Elijah .
I had decided to just tell everyone at one time and I was scared . Yvette and Dugga weren't here along with their family because Yvette went into labor earlier.
"Everyone hold hands please" I said .
"Gucc what's going on" Monica asked.
I looked to Banks and he nods "I called everyone here because I need to tell y'all something".
"Ma you and dad not breaking up are you"? Karter asked.
      Me and Banks laughed and then Banks replied "boy hush and no that's not it".
I continued "I went to the doctor about three months ago because I wasn't feeling well. I ....I um ...." Banks held my hand tight and said "you got this baby go ahead".
      "I have cancer" the room fell silent .
"No ..no ....no"! Paisley got up crying and walked out the room Zavi followed behind.
"You going to be alright though"? Kj asked.
"I'm starting my chemotherapy this week they caught it early so that's some good news, but around the house I'm going to need a lot of help".
     Tex replied "you know we gotchu anything you need we a phone call away".
"Oh shit"! Kj yelled.
"Boy watch your mouth" I said.
He shook his head "my bad ma but Winter sent me a text the baby she died".

🔥Josiah
       Damn who was banging at my door "damn who you got coming over after me" Bethany said getting dressed.
"Mind your business alright" I said leaving the room and going to the door.
Opening it I saw India "yo"?
She laughed "so what you not going to let me in"?
"You still with that lame ass nigga"? I asked.
"Josiah we talked about that"? She said in a duh tone.
        I was getting frustrated because Yea at first I was cool with the boyfriend thing, but now that I really wanted her I wanted her to leave that nigga alone completely. She wouldn't a nigga who ain't had shit to his name she didn't want to leave . It pissed me off so I started distancing myself from her and talking to other females . I was damn if I was going to get my heart broken again .
       "Josiah who's that"? Bethany said from the other side of the door.
"Wow so that's why you won't let me in because you got someone else in there"?
I blew off and replied "no I won't let you inside because you not about to keep playing with me. I wanted you to be my girl, but you so suck on stupid with a broke nigga that you letting someone who wants to take care of you slip through your fingers".
"Josiah"?
"Look just because you can't leave the broke nigga alone I'm not going to stop helping you . Car payment coming up right? I'll leave the money in your mailbox I gotta go".
I started to close the door and she stopped me. "Wait"?
          "Girl he said he don't want you" Bethany said coming to the door.
India completely ignored Bethany and said to me while looking me in the eyes "I want you too Josiah, but you gotta be done with these hoes". She said turning her head to Bethany.
       I opened the door and India walks in pass Bethany. I started to tell Bethany she had to go, but India took it upon herself to literally push Bethany from behind out the door and slam the door shut in her face.
      "Damn girl" I said laughing.
She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me "fuck her you mine now nigga" was all she said.

The End ....