37. I get active lil baby

"Its about to be a what!Girl fight!We bout to throw dem bowsWe bout to swang dem thangs"

Girl fight!
We bout to throw dem bows
We bout to swang dem thangs"

💎Gucci
I had just dropped Karter and Kacey off to school and decided to swing by the dollar store to get Kj some socks. As I was walking in I heard my name.
Turning around I saw Greg. I haven't seen him since he got locked up for having drugs.
"Greg hey" I said giving him a hug.
"How you been"? He asked checking me out.
"Good and you"? I asked .
"Shit just came home" he had gotten big so I know all he was doing in jail was lifting weights .
I smiled "that's good how's your mom"?
He looked down at his hands "not good doctor don't think she'll beat this one".
"Awww shit I'm sorry Greg" I said feeling bad .
"Thanks but you know I'm not going to question God. I don't see no ring you single"?
I laughed "um no I'm still with Banks we have three extra kids than the ones you remembered".
"You was suppose to be mine Banks came and fucked that up. You know you deserve a ring on your finger and if you was with me you would've been had one".
I felt the conversation going left so I replied "it was nice seeing you Greg" I didn't even wanna get the socks again. He yelled out "you know where ima be come thru whenever Gucci"!
I got in my car and thought about what he said, maybe Greg wasn't lying . Maybe if I stuck it out with him I would've had my ring . I just started the car and left . Yvette text me "come over please i have a huge problem".

💎Anastasia
"Girl you wanna fight me over some dick are you serious"?
"Your a hoe and your suppose to be my sister"! Tay cried out the next morning.
Momma came into the kitchen "the hell yall yelling in here for"?
"Because your hoe ass daughter can't get her own man"!
"Bitch he ain't your man y'all was just texting and you went out with a whole different nigga so what's your problem"?!
"My problem is that you are a hoe"! I started to go at her when my momma held me back.
"Y'all know better than to fight in my damn house and over some boy really"?
"You can't even fine a nigga your age your sad" I grabbed the cup off the table and threw the water at her. She lunged at me and now we were fighting with momma in the way. When I saw red on my hands I stopped fighting .
"Dammit Ana you busted your sisters lip go cool off now"!
I left the house slamming the door, just as I was getting in my car my phone rang .
"Good morning gorgeous" he said.
"Pa what you doing"? I asked still made at what happen.
"About to head to school why wassup what's wrong"?
"Me and my sister got into a fight and I'm I don't know ....I just need to go somewhere".
"Ima send you my address go there and I'll meet you there".
"No don't skip school for me Pa" I said wiping my eyes.
"Anastasia meet me at my crib I'll be there in a few" he said in a more forceful tone.
"Okay"
"I'll see you in a few".

💎Winter
Walking into school I saw Keel posted on his locker with Hannah in his face. I shook my head and walked right pass.
"Winter you not going to speak" I heard him say.
"Fuck her bae" Hannah said.
"Yo watch yo mouth" he said to her.
"Yea tell your animal watch her mouth"!
"Animal girl please you're the animal you think because you change how you dress you can act big and bad". I dropped my book bag and replied "you trying to fight or what cause you know I don't do that talking shit"!
"Winter calm down" Kj said trying push me back.
"Girl I'm not scared of you wassup" Hannah said dropping her books. Kj grabbed me and pulled me away into the music room.
"Calm your ass down before you get suspended you know your scholarship is on the line".
"Get your bitch alright she don't know what these hands are like I get active let her know that".
He leaned in and kissed my lips "calm down" it threw me off.
"Uptight ass need some dick" he mumbled with a grin.
"Shut the fuck up and move I don't need your dick I got Wilson . Whatever this is we're doing I don't wanna do anymore alright bye"! With that I left the music room.