49. Rekindling

☠️Zavi
       "Bruh don't tell me you still crying over that bitch"? Bishop said as I chilled in the back of his truck to myself.
"Man shut the fuck up ain't nobody crying you worry about how we going to run up in this shit and handle business".
It's been a month and Paisley still wasn't trying to fuck with a nigga. I fucked up and I realize after losing her completely that I had fucked up big time. That's was my fucking baby and I messed up big time. I decided that me and Kayla needed to end things and of course she wasn't happy about that, but it was the right thing to do.
       I've tried apologizing through text and voicemail until I got blocked. Wrote her on Facebook and Instagram and she ignored every last one then blocked me.
       "Alright time to move" Bishop said. I placed on my black ski mask and grabbed my gun.
"We talking everything money , weed whatever" he said I grabbed the bag and we ran over to the building. Just before we busted in my phone vibrated checking to see who it was I saw her name.

💎Paisley
          Why the fuck did I call this nigga last night now I feel dumb. I'd be lying if I say I didn't miss him because shit I do a lot, but I had to respect myself and not be someone's side bitch.
        "Girl you got class today"? Sasha asked as she came to my door.
"Nah thank God my eight and ten o'clock are cancelled today".
"Lucky hoe well I'll see you at lunch remember we're going to the boardwalk for lunch don't be late". She closed the door and I laid back down in bed and decided to find something on Netflix .
     Just then there was a knock at my room door . Thinking it was Jaz I got up to open it, but to my surprise it was Zavi.
"Um your girl let me in even though she didn't want to she did . Sorry I didn't answer you call last night I was handling some business. Look I know I should've told you my situation from the jump, but I didn't want to lose you . Me and Kayla being together we both, me and her knew it was good it was just convenient. I fell out of love for her long time ago I just stayed to make her happy, and I wasn't happy at all until I met you. I'm sorry for hurting you I am and I understand completely if you want nothing to do with me. I just had to come tell you my piece".
       I took in everything he said and replied "so are y'all together now"?
He quickly shook his head "Nah I'm completely done with her I put that on my grams".
I nodded my head "it's going to take me some time to fully trust you, so I guess we can be friends for now".
He laughed but then I notice it looked like it pained him to even laugh.
"What's wrong"? I asked.
"Nothing , but friends really ? Okay guess that's something I have to accept".
        "Yea you do and you're already starting off bad with lying what's the matter with you"?
He lifted his shirt and I saw the huge bandage on his left side.
"I got shot last night"
"What by who"? I asked .
"I think I got set up by my own boy Bishop". I pulled him into my room.
"Okay well what are you going to do"?
He shrugged "only one thing to do, but first I gotta meet up with some nigga who says he's my brother so I can't stay".
"Brother I thought you was the only child"? I asked curious .
"I thought so to seems like my dead beat daddy had another son name Tex Washington. He had some private investigator find me".
      I closed my mouth "you serious"?
"What why you know him or something"? He questioned .
"That's my dads best friend their like brothers and I call him my uncle. Wait you sure that's the name"?
He pulled out his phone "Yea that's his name I guess it's a small world but I gotta go alright" he leaned down and even though I know we shouldn't be kissing I let him kiss me away.
"Damn I missed that. I'll be back later".