21. Eat it like groceries

"But he got to eat the booty like groceries"

❄️Dugga
      Everything for the club was coming together for me and the boys, but what I had most on my mind was this nigga Mojo. I still couldn't believe how Brooklyn used me it seemed like I never had luck with women even when I was trying. My trust was so fucked up that it had me questioning Yvette's intentions. I believed her when she said she wasn't part of the scheme, but it was like was she using me for something else?
     I unlocked the door of the crib and walked in and the smell of food immediately hit my nose . This girl was in here cooking that I loved.
      I walked in the kitchen and she was in a silk robe.
"What you in here burning up girl"? She jumped .
"Dammit Dontell you scared me" she said .
"What who was you expecting other than me"? I said coming up behind her and wrapping my hands around her waist.
"Nobody you just scared me is all". I kissed her cheek and replied "what you cooking in here"?
"Greens , Mac and cheese, fried chicken and your favorite lemon pie".
See now this is why I fucked with Yvette her ass was always cooking . She made sure a nigga ate good I never had this shit before . She was definitely wifey material. Just have to toughen that self-esteem up a little.
My phone rang as I went to the fridge to get a bud light platinum . Checking it I saw Brooklyn's name pop up. I turned to Yvette and told her not to speak because I was about to answer the phone.
"Yo"?
"Yo. Damn that's how you answer the phone for me Dugga"?
"Wassup Brooklyn why you calling"? I asked.
"I miss you and wanna see you where you at"? I looked up at Yvette .
"Look this shit with me and you ain't working I think we should take a break. It's not you it me".
She started to get rowdy with me "listen Dugga you don't know what your talking about I.... wait why aren't you stuttering"?
       "Look Brooklyn I gotta go alright bye". I hung up the phone and Yvette replied "he's goin to beat her ass she failed what she was suppose to do and that was keep you manipulated".
       I shrugged my shoulders "that is no longer my problem. I'm just waiting for the bitch nigga to come out of hiding again".

💰Banks
       "Well you two everything looks fine this little boy is growing strong . Continue that diet I had you on and we should be good to go". My doctor said to Gucci. I was happy that the baby was healthy and also happy to see Gucci happy.
        The doctor left us alone and Gucci started getting herself together. She was still mad about the Gwen shit and I just wanted her to be over that already it was a mistake and I fucked up.
"Baby you cant be mad at me forever". She turned to me belly all big and shit and replied "and why not"?
"I told you I know I fucked up and I'm sorry" she rolled her eyes.
"I'm hungry can we go get some Popeyes we want some chicken"?
      When we got to Popeyes I sent her in while I called Tex . He texted me about seeing Mojo on our side of town again this time fighting some fat chick in the middle of the street. He was out and about which was good I told text follow them see where he lays his head and then come to my crib so we could figure a way to end this bitch .
       This nigga Mojo thought he was just going to come and fuck what me and my boys built Nah that wasn't happening .
      The door opened and Gucci got in holding a red nappy ass bob wig. "What the hell"? I said.
"You wanna go speak to your bitch Gwen she's working in there now"!
"I know your ratchet ass didn't go and There and fight while my son in you"?
She rolled her eyes "I didn't fight her I ordered our food. Got my food. And when I turned to leave she said something smart . So I smacked her and snatched her wack ass wig". I shook my head and started the car "man come on we gotta pick paisley up".
       When we got to my momma house Gucci went and got Paisley from off the couch seeing as she was asleep. I went and looked for my mom. She wasn't upstairs nowhere so she must've been somewhere downstairs .
      I heard something drop in the Landry room so I figured she was in there. I replied "ma" and opened the door and man the shit I saw I couldn't believe.
"Yoooo what the fuck with my daughter here"?!
Gucci walked up and replied "Banks why you yelling..." she looked in the laundry room and saw my mom and hers.
"Man your mom was just eating my moms ass" the just stood there looking guilty as hell.