56. Relationship or Die

💎Winter

      "I can't believe you dragged me to this basketball game" I told Bethany .
"Girl you needed to get out that house plus your man is playing".
I rolled my eyes "THATS not my man just my baby daddy" I said with a slight attitude.
"So y'all not still messing around"? She asked .
I sigh and said "girl you ask to many questions come on take my picture".

"Girl you don't even look pregnant" Bethany said to me

"Shit it's the rumper if I take this off my belly will flop right on out. I'm still smaller than what I should be though".
"Well you look good girl but come on let's go to our seats".
We walked in the gym and it was pack of course it would be since it was a rival school.
As we walked to our seat behind the players I saw Kj looking at me then he nods his head for me to come to him.
As I got close to the basketball court he walked over "yo where your clothes"!
"What you don't think I look good"? I asked with a grin.
"Yea...I wanna fuck you right now, but you're pregnant you shouldn't be wearing that shit".
"Calm down baby daddy it's cool alright".
He shakes his head "man sit to the first bottom so I can keep my eye on you".
      The game was going on and our school was in the lead. Kj was doing his thing on the court and I loved seeing him play only because I knew he liked playing.
"Girl is that Josiah over there with Ashton"? I looked and replied "yea it is I don't think he's with that other girl anymore".
"Damn that's crazy" Bethany said .
"Yea I thought he was in love with that girl" I was really shocked when Josiah told me him and Anastasia was over. I never met her but I really thought Josiah was in love with her.
      "Excuse me" I turned from my right to my left and saw a female standing beside me.
"Yes"? I said looking her up and down.
"I saw you talking to Kj I was wondering if you can pass him my number".
"Oh hell no bitch you better move around before you get your ass beat".
She laughed and walked off and Bethany replied . "Girl you know i don't mind fucking that bitch up".
       I replied "Nah it's cool".
"Girl that baby really humbled you because you know you would've been fucked a bitch up for stepping to you wrongly".
I opened the paper and looked at her name Ollie. "Girl I'm tired of fighting bitches over Kj. I was fighting them when we was just friend and it seemed like I was fighting more while we was fucking I'm just tired".
       "So what you saying"? Bethany asked.
"I'm saying he just went baby daddy and I need to leave it like that".

🔥Kj
       After the game I told Winter that I'd take her home and I realize she had some type of attitude and threw a paper in my face. Ollie was on that petty shit and handed her a number when I already had her fucking number.
      When I walked out the gym I saw her standing by my car talking to some nigga from the rival school.
"Yo what you doing talking to my girl"? I said walking up.
He threw his hands up laughing "Bruh no disrespect she was just standing there alone".
"Man step"! I yelled and lift my shirt showing my Glock.
      He laughed and walked away and Winter questioned "Keel really you walking around with a gun".
"Fuck you doing entertaining that lame ass nigga"? I said helping her inside my car.
"You one to question" she said closing the door.
        I got in the driver side and closed the door before saying "aint shit going on with Ollie I knew her before we got in this situation".
"You know what you wanna be a hoe cool, but let me mingle too Kj".
"Not with my baby in you" I said sternly .
"It's just talking and communicating until I have this baby".
I started the car "you know I've use a gun before right"?
"So what you saying"? She said .
I pulled out the school parking lot and said "you want me fine you got me we together all my bitch I'm done with, but if I catch you with some nigga I'm not going to hesitate to use it on my unborn kid".
      "Kj"?
"Nah that's what you wanted for us to be together fine we together happy"? I look over at and she was smiling .
The real question is can I be loyal to just Winter ?