60. Our own space

One month later

💎India
      I counted the money to make sure I had the exact amount for my rent. The bedroom door opened and in walks Phil. I glared at him, but didn't say anything as he came over to the bed.
"I know the rent is due and since you could barely pay it last month I know we owe a extra hundred dollars. I've manage to get forty from the a hundred that I flipped last night. I know it's not much but..."
"Don't worry I got the money" I said slapping it on the bed.
"How much is that and where did you get that much cash from"?
I grinned "that's enough to cover three months worth and why does it matter where I got it from"?
"Don't tell you went to your cousin"?
"No look the rent is paid up that's all you should be happy about".
      He sigh "I know it's your cousin . You coming in here with long weave new bags and shit . Now you able to pay rent for ahead of time . Tell him I'm the man and I can provide for my girl".
I laughed getting off the bed and went into my closet "Phil you haven't provide for me in a long time alright don't get carried away because you in your feelings".
     "India really" I laughed closing the closet door.

🔥Josiah
        I figure since I was now seventeen and practically a grown man I should be able to move out of my parents place and get my own. My dad thought it wasn't a bad idea, but my mom Yea she wasn't feeling it and even though she wasn't me and Kj did end up finding a spot.
     This was the only way my mom would agree is if aunt Gucci and Uncle Banks agreed to let Kj be my roommate. We found this loft and it was big as hell. They somehow turned it into two apartments because the upstairs had it own living quarters and the first floor had its living quarters.
     The only thing that connected us was our front door and once you walked in you either walked up to my door which was upstairs or Kj and Winters place that was downstairs since they had a baby and shit.
         Kj was staying here but Winter was still at her parents being that little Eli was still a newborn and she was a new mom.
       "So how it go"? I asked India .
"He was asking a lot of questions but I just care about it being paid thanks to you". She said walking over to me in my kitchen. She wrapped her arms around me and said "if though you didn't have to".
"Just being a good friend that's all, can't have my friend kicked out on the streets cause her nigga ain't doing his job".
      She let me go then asked "so how much is this place a month"? Nine hundred so that's four fifty from the both of us"
      She walked over and said "so this wall is suppose to separate the bedroom from the living space"?
"Yep go check it out".

       She let me go then asked "so how much is this place a month"? Nine hundred so that's four fifty from the both of us"      She walked over and said "so this wall is suppose to separate the bedroom from the living space"? "Yep go check it out"

"Okay nice I guess your momma came and decorated" I chuckled "Yea she did a little something something".
He phone rings she pulls it out her back pocket rolled her eyes and said I gotta get this.

        It seemed like she was fussing in my bathroom on the phone and I walked in and of course she was talking to her weak ass boyfriend.
"I said I'll be home in a hour order some food you can't always depend on me Phil".
I walked up behind and wrapped my arms around her.
"Phil .... I will be home soon alright" I pressed up against her she do not need this lame nigga.
"Hang yo the phone" I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.
"Phil I gotta go". I could hear him still yelling so I grabbed the phone from her hands and hung up for her.
"Josiah what are you doing" she said .
I looked at her through the mirror and said "it's time we stop playing".