16.the TEST

"I got a baby, I need some money, yeah
I need cheese for my egg"

💎Gucci

        I slowly got out of bed at two in the morning. Banks was knocked out snoring with Paisley little body laying in the middle of us knocked out as well. Making my way to the bathroom with my purse I slowly close the door and pulled out the Walgreens bag. Inside we're three pregnancy test.
        I bought them today because I was four days late on my period . Being that I miscarried the first time I was definitely scared if I turned out pregnant this time. Taking the test I started to think of the night when I lost my baby and how I cried on my bathroom floor for three days. I didn't eat not sleep that pain really took a toll on me and I don't think I could go through that again.
        Taken all three test I waited the time it said and peeked out just to sleep if the two were still asleep. Usually Paisley wakes up when she doesn't feel me or Banks in bed. Like I thought she was mixing up so I quickly went and got her before she woke Banks.
       Coming back to the bathroom I looked down at the test. I gasped as tears began to flow and I closed the bathroom door.
        Paisley looked at me as I cover my mouth and cried in silence . I was pregnant and I don't know if this was happy tears or scared tears.
"Your going to be a big sister" I mumbled to myself. I took the test and placed them in a ziplock bag and placed them in my purse . Then me and Paisley went to back to bed . I prayed over and over again that night before I closed my eyes that God didn't take this one away from me.

💎Monica

       I paced back and forth as I waited for Tex to make his entrance into the house . I heard the car pull up and it seemed like he was taking forever just to bring his ugly ass inside.
      Finally after twenty minutes outside he came in with roses and a Chanel bag.
"Wassup baby" he said as I walked up to him my eagerness was now taking a hold of me.
"I got you something you might like I know you love roses and ....."
"Tex I'm pregnant" I said out loud causing him to drop everything.
         "Wait you sure"? He asked .
"Yes I'm sure I went to the doctor today because I was throwing up this morning. Thinking it was food poisoning I went to the doctor come to find out he told me I was ten weeks . That's two months and some days".
       Tex picked me up and replied "I'm be a daddy oh shit"! He was happy and the whole tile I was thinking he might be mad.
"I was thinking you was going to be mad because a baby was something we haven't talked about".
Tex grinned and put me down "baby mad? Why would I be mad ? I love you and I'm going to be here for you and my baby". He kissed my lips and it just took the weight off my body.
      "I can't wait to find out what it is I'm hoping for a boy".
"Yea me too" I said, but deep down I really wanted a girl. Time will tell I guess God give me a girl !

❄️Dugga

        "So th

        "So th...this the spot"? I asked the guys.
"Yea what y'all think"? Banks asked me and Tex.
"Big ass space we can do a lot with this shit" Tex replied.
"Y...yea man I fucks with it" I said .
Banks replied "man your stuttering getting better it's not happening as much".
I grinned and responded "y...yea Brooklyn talked me into going to th...this speech class a...a..and its been helping me out".
      Tex looked good Banks and then to me "Brooklyn is her name huh how did the meeting go with Mo and Gucci"?
"Straight ....n...no problems ...t..they like her" I said being honest.
Banks replied "good you should bring her to Paisley's birthday party".
"W...word I will".
Tex then said to me "something I need to tell you Dugga".
"What bruh" ? I asked curious hope this nigga didn't fuck my bitch before because it happened before in the pass.
"I got your sis pregnant" he said happily .
         Mo pregnant that was a fucking shocker, but I was happy for them long as he didn't hurt my sis we were good. Banks clapped his hands "now it's your turn Dugga so we can become a daddy's club".
      I laughed and replied "nah that kids shit ain't my thing y'all just give me some nieces and nephews". Me I wasn't the having kids type of nigga, I didn't want any either. Don't ask me why I just don't it not that I hate kids I just don't want any of my own. It could stem from how I was raised on the streets with no love from my mom nor pops. Afraid I'll turn out like them it was just safe that I didn't have any and I hope Brooklyn understands.