47. Long lost Brother

❄️Dugga
I jumped out the car and as I did that I heard three gun shots go off. I ran to the door and kicked the door down and yelled for Yvette . Damn I was scared for my wife and three kids. Tears ran down my face as I saw the house in a disarray.
"Daddy"! I heard Charlotte say as she opened the downstairs closet door and her and Saint ran out .
"Oh shit thank God where's your mom"? I said embracing them in a hug.
"Daddy I don't know. I heard shots daddy" she said crying.
Saint was crying and so was Charlotte. "Yvette"! I yelled out again and I heard her say "Dontell"!
"Charlotte you and your brother stay here I'll be right back".
     I walked into the kitchen and saw Yvette standing over a body.
"Baby give me the gun" I said.
"I wasn't trying to kill her but she was going to hurt my babies". I walked over and saw the lifeless body of a female who was to be Camille on the ground . I slowly grabbed the gun from Yvette.
"Take the kids and go to the car I'll clean this up".

🔥Tex
       Walking into the hospital room and seeing my dad hooked up to all these machines and just had me feeling all types of ways.
I stood at the edge of the bed and just looked at him. "What do I say"? I said to myself .
"Ain't much you can say son" I jumped and looked beside me and saw my dad sitting in the chair beside the bed.
I look at his body and back to him as he was dressed different than as he was in this hospital bed.
      "These machines ain't helping me son I was gone long time . They were just waiting on you I was just waiting on you".
I replied saying "so I'm talking to a ghost is what your say"?
"You are talking to me son. Look I know you hate me for abandoning you and your momma. I couldn't leave this earth until I told you how that fucked me up. I left because that last time I got high around you and your momma and almost beat her to death I knew y'all was better off without me. I tried to come around and see you a few times, but your momma was scared thinking I was still on drugs and shit, so she kept you away. Not saying it's her fault we didn't get that relationship because it wasn't.
      When your mom died I had this bitter cold feeling because she promise me that she'd never leave. I was getting myself together so that I could come back to her and show her that I was clean and had changed and then she died. I was mad that she left me and I know it was stupid but at the time that's how I felt. Every year on her birthday who you think was putting them yellow gardenias on her grave"?
      "Pop I ...."?
"Son you don't have to say it I love you too always have you were my first born . The son I prayed for now look I gotta go but I need to make sure you doing to do something for me".
"What" I asked .
"You have a brother name Xavier. He's doesn't know about me but I know about him. Xavier Gooding is his name. Find him and be that big brother he needs because son he needs it. I love you and I'm sorry".
"I love you too pop".
      Just as I said that the spirit of him disappears and the machines flat line . I screamed for a nurse, but I knew it was to late he was gone. Even though we had lost so much time together my body felt a peace something I haven't felt in a very long time. Now I needed to find my brother .

💎Paisley
     "Oh bitch he's trifling for real" Jaz said as I told the girl the next day what happen while walking to class.
"Yea real trifling how the fuck he going to entertain you and have a whole girlfriend"?
"Girl tell me about it and the thing that pisses me off the most is that I was about to introduce this nigga to my parents". That was still the hurtful part of the situation.
      My phone rings as we entered the building it was from a number I didn't have saved in my phone.
"Hello"?
"Paisley..."
"Zavi I told you leave me alone how many number do I gotta block for you to get the message"?!
"Paisley can I see you I just need to explain . I don't want her I want you alright it just a complicated situation".
"Bye. Don't call me no more or I'm calling the police for harassment".
      I hung up the phone and Sasha replied "Damn girl that pussy must be power".
"Yea and this powerful pussy he won't be getting ever again"!