39. Dont You Ever!

💎Paisley
       We was in the Cafe eating , "So girl when we going to meet this new man of yours"? Jaz asked.
"I don't know y'all asses always on campus when he comes over".
"He ain't another Lunez is he"? Sasha asked .
"Girl no far from Lunez he's more of a Travis Scott, ASAP Rocky type. Lunez was more of a Lucci or Offset".
Sasha replied "so he's weird but fine is what you saying"?
I nodded "yea I guess but he's not weird he's just ....him" I said shrugging my arms.
     Jaz replied "when I tell you this don't look, but bitch this girl in the line over there is staring you down.
Even though she told me not to look I looked up and caught her staring right at me before she turned her head.
     "Who the fuck is that"? I asked.
Sasha turned and look "I think her name Kayla we got Drama 101 together".
"Well I don't know her ass so she better stop staring at me as if I won't get up and go say hi with my fist". The girls laughed and Jaz said "facts" .

☠️Zavi
        I pulled up to my granny house and saw my cousin Claud sitting on the steps.
"Wassup nigga"? He said as I got out my whip.
"Shit" when I got up to him I dapped him up.
I sat next to him and asked "I thought you would've been on the lock with the boys"?
He shook his head "Nah Bishop ain't even re-up on supply. That nigga slacking big time man".
      "He ain't re-up what you mean"? I asked curious. Me and Bishop ran two neighborhoods. Compton and South Central, weed and pills were popular so that's what we sold.
"Nigga he don't got shit right now and shit my pockets running dry. He to busy fucking bitch he fucking up the money".
I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bad of pills. "Here sell that . In there should be at least a fifteen thousand".
"Thanks cuz but seriously you need to talk to Bishop a lot of niggas on this side of town talking about finding work somewhere else". I stood up and blew off "fuck. Alright where big momma"?
"In the house on the phone" I walked up the steps and pulled out my phone as I went inside .

Bishop 💪🏾: Bruh we need to meet ASAP

Paisley😍: got something new you like ?

"Daaaamn 😍😍😍😍😍hell yea and keep that shit on I'm coming over in another hour"!

🔥Kj
I was asleep when my phone rang . Looking at the number I noticed it was Winter. I sucked my teeth and let the phone ring. Since she said what she said about her not needing me I was ignoring her.
My phone rang again so this time I just went ahead and answered .
"What"?
"Kj" she sounded as though she was crying .
"What Winter" I said yawning and sitting up.
"Wilson tried to ....be tried to rape me" ! She bust out crying.
I jumped out of bed "where you at"?
"In the bathroom of Waffle House can you come get me please. She didn't even have to ask twice I was head down the stairs.

I got to Waffle House about twenty minutes later and one of the workers brought her out the bathroom.
She ran to me and started crying "where is he"?
"I don't know I just wanna leave please".
I thanked the lady for keeping a eye on her and drive her back to my place.
"You can have the bed I'll go downstairs on the ...." she grabbed my hand.
"Stay with me please" . She said sounding sad.
I nodded and we climbed into bed. She held on to me tight it really got to me that this bitch ass punk trying to take advantage of her. My blood was hot I texted Siah.

"Wilson just tried to rape Winter Ima kill him"!

Siah 💪🏾: Just say the word bruh nobody fucks with sis!!!! 🔫