59. Baby Elijah

💎Winter
         I laid in bed with Kj beside me . My parents went out of town so me and Charlotte was staying with Aunt Gucci and Uncle Banks since we had school my brother Saint they took with them.
I've been getting light contractions all day but really wasn't thinking much of it.
Kj was a wild sleeper and somehow his legs always ended up over mine.
I needed to pee so I moved his leg and got up. Soon as I stood up water gushed down my legs.
"Oh my God...Oh my Fucking God"!
Kj in his sleep then said "Winter turn the television down".
"Keep wake up my water just broke"! I said
frantic .
He laughed "Girl stop playing and come back to bed you not due for another month".
       I rubbed my hands down my face then turned around and slapped his chest "Kj I'm not fucking playing get the fuck up"!
He jumped up and hit the lights seeing my pants he screams out for his mom and dad.
They bust in the room Aunt Gucci in a sexy nurse uniform and Unc shirtless in some boxers.
"What why you yelling boy"! My mom said.
Uncle Banks saw the water and replied "oh shit Gucci her water broke"!
       Charlotte, Karter and Kacey rushed in and Karter asked "mom what's going on and why are you dressed like that"?
"Oh my God I'm scared my I haven't even had the gender reveal or my baby shower I thought I had time".
"Winter baby calm down we are going to get you to the hospital Banks call Dugga now".
On the way to the hospital Kj sat in the backseat with me holding my hand.
"Everything is going to okay alright"? He said to me as I tried not to cry. This was scary my baby was coming early and there was probably nothing they could do about it.

🔥Kj
I sat beside the bed for seven hours as all I could do was watch and support Winter through her contractions. Her mom was there also and so was mine but I was still scared.
As she pushed I felt my insides get weak and she was squeezing all the blood from my hands . "One more push sweetheart" the nurse yelled .
Winter gave it all she got and the doctor smiles "there we go it looks like the two of you are parents to a baby boy".
I smiled as I heard his weak little cry and as I cut the cord a tear dropped . Even though he came out crying since he wasn't full term and there were a few problems so they placed him in a incubator. Winter then got some rest as I went and checked on our baby.
"So he's a premie" my momma said.
"Yea he's going to be small right now but he'll get bigger". Aunt Yvette said to me as she gave me a hug.
"What else is wrong that he has to be in that thing"?
"He's having trouble breathing on his own and he's a little small but he's going to be okay".
Aunt Yvette replied "he's Four pounds ten ounces".
I walked further into the room and walked up to the NICU. He laid there so peaceful and calm as the machines helped him breath .
"Come on Elijah you gotta get strong for daddy and mommy so you can come home".
I know Winter is going to be mad I named him without her. But we were talking about names a few weeks ago and she was hooked on Elijah for boy names . I wanted to continue the Keel name, but right now at this moment I wanted him to have his own identity and be better than me and my pops so I decided to give him the name Elijah Keel.
"How's our baby"? I don't know how long I was sitting in the room with him on my chest when Winter came in with the nurse to do skin to skin.
She sat down in a chair next to me and I replied "good how are you"?
"Fine" they placed him on her chest and she smiled looking at him.
"Kj we are parents" she said . She started crying which meant she was still emotional.
"We are that's crazy right"?
"We don't even have a name for him yet" she said laughing .
"I named him Elijah Keel" she turned and looked at me before saying "you picked the name I liked over giving him the legacy name"?
I nodded "yea well I guess he needed his own identity".
She looked down at him "well I guess your name is Elijah then" . Then she kissed his forehead.
Seeing that moment just made me come out and say "I love you".

🔥Josiah
I was leaving the hospital after seeing my Godson and decided to head to Walmart to get something to cook for myself . As I'm walking in I see Anastasia coming out along side this dude. She walked straight pass me as if she didn't know who I was when we made eye contact .
I don't know if she thought that shit was going to bother me or what, but it didn't. I just laughed and kept walking .
"Aye yo"! I heard from behind me.
Turning around it was the nigga she was with. He continued since I turned around.
"Don't be looking at my girls ass"! He yelled .
I laughed "nigga what"?
I saw Anastasia grinning and knew her ass said some untruthful shit.
"My girl said she caught you looking at her ass".
I stepped closer and I guess she wasn't expecting that so she got in front of whoever this nigga was . I wasn't going to get close but I was close enough .
"Bruh for one I didn't look at her ass, but shit I've seen everything on her body already ain't that right Anastasia Somia Rodriguez"?
"Baby let's go" she said pushing the nigga out the door.
He little plan backfired I guess she thought I was going to back down from the nigga . Or anything make me jealous, but how can I be jealous of something I no longer want?

💎India
As I was doing my homework on the couch of my apartment I heard the door open. It was Phil hadn't seen him all day and I hope he had the money for his half of the rent.
"Wassup baby" he said walking into the room.
"Nothing do some homework where you been all day"? I asked.
"Out making runs and shit" he said removing his shoes.
      I closed my laptop and said "so you have your half of the rent then right"?
He laughed and said "baby you know my money right right now how about you pay and I'll pay the the whole rent next month".
      I shook my head and chuckled to keep my anger from coming out because this nigga had been telling me the same story for four months.
"You always say that then when next month roll around you going to have some excuse to why I gotta pay the whole shit again. I'm tired of this Phil you need to get a job for real"! I said getting up and pulling on my slides.
      "India I'm a fucking felon it's hard for me to get a good job"!
"Well dammit Phil something is better than nothing"!
"Look I hear you but let me just get fifty bucks and tomorrow I'll go out looking". 
       I shook my head "you pathetic you know that" I grabbed my laptop and book bag and was headed out the door.
"Where you going India"?
"To mind my business Phil"!
         When I got downstairs to my car I pulled out my phone.
"You ever wanna chill hit me up. Since you gotta a man we can be friends" .
Josiah's comment popped in my head as I sat in the driver seat. I started the car and called his number hoping he'd pick up.
"Hello" he said sounding like he was asleep. I looked at the clock it was twelve thirty in the morning.
"Shit my bad" I said into the phone.
"India"? He asked .
"Um... yea I wanted to come by but it's late and I'm sorry".
      I heard him move around and say "nah it's cool you can come by I'll be up".
"You sure"? I asked.
"Yea long as your man don't follow me" he said then he laughed .
I smiled "don't have to worry about that he don't have a car. I'll be there in twenty five minutes stay up".
"India I will I'll see you in twenty five minutes drive safe beautiful".
I hung up and started smiling really I was blushing this boy had me blushing through the phone.