50. My brothers Keeper

🔥Tex
       So as I walked in the restaurant I saw him posted against the wall waiting.
"Bruh alright I hear you we'll talk to the boys when I get back right now I'm handling some family business". I said as i walked over .
"Business like what nigga" Banks asked .
"I'll tell you later" and I hung up with saying another word.
       The closer I got the more I saw my fathers face in this kid . He was every splitting image of our dad.

"Xavier"? I said as I was close enough to speak

"Xavier"? I said as I was close enough to speak. He nods and replies "yea Tex right"?
"Yea" I said.
"So your my brother"? He asked.
"Let's have a seat and talk" I replied.
          I got us a table and we ordered food and then  began talking.
"I didn't know about you until pop was on his death bed". I started the conversation off.
"So the nigga is dead"? He asked bluntly.
"Yea died a month ago" I replied .
"Did you grow up with him I mean was he there for you"?
"Nah he wasn't at all he left my mom and I and I held a huge grudge against his ass for that. But shit I made my peace his dying wish was for me to find you, so shit I did".
         The food came and Zavi took a bite into his food before saying. "Shit he left my momma before she even had me. I never knew the nigga not even how he looked".
       He had a lot of animosity built up so me saying he looked just like him probably wasn't the right thing to do right now.
"So your mom raised you"? I asked.
He chuckled and replied "Nah my grandma did my mom she bounced in and out my life. Struggling addict and shit".
"How you eating"? I asked .
"Like you big bruh" he said smiling.
         I chuckled "like me huh care you explain"?
"I asked around about you big shot drug dealer from the east coast turn business man along with his friends . Y'all got like a chain of night clubs and rental properties and shit".
       "Yea I started this shit to get where I am today and once I got to where I am all that other shit I stopped so what you in it for"? I asked trying to school him a little.
        "At first for the money and the respect in my neighborhood in Compton, but now sitting in front of you shit I see where I can go with this it's just...."
       "Just what" ? I asked curious because he stopped talking.
"I think my partner in this shit is trying to take me out". He lifted his shirt and I saw the bandages.
"When that happen"? I asked.
"Last night we went in to rob another rival dope dealer and somehow as we ran in we got separated. I don't know what happen but I was alone going through the trap house and as I heard my boy yell for help I turned and got shot. He got to me to fast and I could've sworn I saw this nigga laughing before I blacked out".
       "There's some grimy niggas out here bruh you gotta watch your back or do your own thing".
He rubbed his hands down his face "I know, I know".
"Look come to the club tomorrow night and I'll show you around . Show you what it's like to invest your money until then, watch your back and go somewhere where he can't get to you, but if he's trying to take you out he would stop until he do".
       He nods and says "yea thanks for the advice I'll crash at my girl stop and I'll be there tomorrow just send me the address".
"Good now what the name of this nigga"? I asked.
"Bishop" he replied.
"Bishop, little built nigga"? I responded .
"Yea you know him"?
"Hell yea that nigga and my son got dealings".
Xavier replied "man tell your son to watch his back . The nigga turned on me his own boy since we was eight there's no telling what he'll do to someone he barely knows".
I nodded my head and pulled out my phone to text Banks.

"Blood we got a problem"