31 . Either that or im leaving

"Heard it all before (heard it all before)
All of ya lies, all of ya sweet talk
Baby this, Baby that
But your lies ain't working now look who's hurting now
See I had to shut you down"

💎Paisley

      I had to step outside when my parents called to check on me

      I had to step outside when my parents called to check on me . I didn't want them to hear all the talking and music that had been going on inside. Our little back to school kickback was going smoothly. Thank God our neighbors were fellow students we didn't have to worry about the police interrupting our fun.
      Finally getting my momma off the line I was about to place my phone on DND when I heard someone say.
"Damn baby you fine" I turned my head in the direction of some guys who were walking up. The one in the middle smiled showing his diamond out grill.
     I turned my attention back to my phone. "Damn so it like that you going to ignore a nigga"?
      "It's always the bitches with the fake ass the have the attitude".
He definitely tried it I placed my hands on my hips and stood in front of him blocking his way in along with his friends.
"For one I'm not and bitch and two my ass isn't fake like the bitches you're use to. That's for fucking starters and if you think you about to come into my place you gotta another thing coming".
      "Ha Damn little baby my bad forgive me sexy". I rolled my eyes and moved out his way. I thought he went inside since he and his boys walked past me instead I heard from behind me in my ear.
"The name is Bishop by the way . You should let me take you out show you around town and shit".
       Turning around we were face to face. "I'm good on the offer Bishop" he licks his lips and grins. That shit was so sexy but I had to keep my composure.
"Come on I know you're new to the city just let me show you around take you out to eat get to know each other better".
       "Nah I'm good trust me" he snatched my phone and then playfully ran a short distance off .
"Boy give me my damn phone" when I caught up to him he handed it back.
"I called myself so I now have your number and you have mine you change your mind give me a call". He said licking them sexy lips again. This time I watched him go inside had to make sure he didn't sneak up on me again.

💰Banks
      "Did the kids eat"? I asked just getting home from checking inventory at the club.
"Yea did paisley call you and tell you she had a good first day"?
"Yea I miss the call, but she left a voicemail . I got something for you".
He walked over to where I was at the dish washer and I looked her and he had a box . I stood up not knowing what to expect until he opens it.
I know you lost your last pair of earrings so I got you another pair. I sigh and replied "thanks" before grabbing the box and sitting it on the island then continuing to do what I was doing .
"what's wrong you don't like them or something"?
"I said thanks what more do you want"? I said now catching a attitude. Banks kept buying me shit I didn't want and even though i was thankful for them there was just one thing that I wanted .
"What's on your mind talk to me"? I threw the rag in the skin and grabbed the box before saying .
"Nothing to talk about I guess I'm just good enough to be your baby momma, but guess what Banks your time is ticking". With that I left him in the kitchen .
I've decided to place his ass on a deadline and if I don't have a ring by then I was leaving me and the kids. Not about to waste my life just being someone's baby momma.
"You wouldn't leave me Gucci we've been through to much"! He yelled .
"Try me and see" I yelled back and I damn sure wasn't playing this time.

• this is bishop ⬇️