14. Got me fucked up

"I can't be fucked with, no
Ho you can't touch this, ay
Bitch, I do rich shit, huh
My money thick thick, ay"

💰Banks

         "We're going to see Gucci mommas" I said taking Paisley out the backseat of my truck.
We walked in and the salon was packed I know Gucci was going to do numbers today.
"Hey Banks".
Walking with Paisley in my arms I turned to the receptionist desk and saw Gwen.
"Wassup Gwen is my girl here" I said getting right to it. Gwen and I had relations about two times and I told Gucci about it, but she didn't care. She said as long as she didn't try anything with me she was good.
She smiled "she's in her office, but how you been"? She leaned over the desk and her breast started to peek through her tight button up shirt.
      "Thank and I'm good see you later" I said walking off before I got in trouble.
I got to her office and walked in "look at my baby the business women" I said closing the door behind me.
She looked up from the computer "what y'all doing here"? She asked smiling .
"To bring you lunch it's mad packed out there" I said sitting down.
She grabbed the food and replied "yea it is, so what did Gwen say to you I saw y'all on the monitor"?
I sucked my teeth "and you acted all surprise and stuff...." he places Paisley down and she walks over to Gucci.
"'Nothing she asked how I was doing that it" I said tell the truth.
Gucci nodded her head and replied "I told her dumbass to keep it at hi and bye why she adding the extra. You must've really put it down for a bitch to risk her job" she picked up the phone and called up front.
"Gucc what you about to do"? I heard her tell Gwen to come I already know what was about to go down.
Gwen came not to long later and asked "everything okay"?
Gucci replied sliding her Chinese to the side "I told you to keep it at a hi and bye when you see my man didn't I"?
She nodded and so Gucci continued "today you just had to ask how he was doing and shit you didn't think I could see that shit on the cameras . You leaning all sexy and shit? Bitch you got me fucked up and if I wasn't in my place of business I'd fuck you up. Your fired get the fuck out of my office"!
Gwen was "girl whatever fuck you and this shop . Me and you both know Banks ain't no commit man. I mean bitch ain't that how you started with him fucking him while he was with somebody"?!
Gucci jumped up but I quickly got in front of her before she could do anything especially with Paisley still in her arms. The door slammed shut which meant that Gwen left.
"Baby relax alright relax" I said as she placed Paisley on the floor.
"I'll see that bitch again and that word"! She said before sitting back down in her desk. I wanted to hit her with the I told you not to hire her line, but I was thinking maybe it was to soon.

💎Monica

He was caressing my breast as I laid naked in the king size bed with him.
"Tex baby that feels so good" I said . We were suppose to be watching a movie on Netflix but right now Netflix was asking us if we was still here .
"I want you right now" he whispered in my ears . Kissing my neck at the same time. He slide his left hand in my boy shorts and started fingering me.
I began moving my hips around as he finger sped up moving in and out of me . "Ummm baby that feels good" I moaned my hips were moving as if I was dancing to a slow R&B song.
He turned me on my stomach and removed my boy short . "Don't move stay just like that" he said down in my ear.
I felt a smack on my ass and then his hard big nine inch slowly entering my pussy.
"Love that this shit is tight still for daddy" he said as I started moaning louder and louder.
"Ahhhh shit Tex yessss baby". I screamed "you dick feels so good in me daddy"!
He flipped me over and was now fucking missionary style with long leg up. He had tore my little crop top shirt and my breast were moving all over until he grabbed control of one while place the other in his mouth wild still fucking me.
"Pull out Tex" I moaned because now it was hitting me we didn't use a condom.
"Shit this pussy so wet"! He said going faster.
"Tex pull out" I said again and this time he replied "get on your knees and alright"!
I got on my knees and he started fucking me from the back . I lowkey hated Doggystyle it was painful, but Tex loved it.
"Nah Mo quit running and take all this shit right here he instructed".
I felt myself about to come and started screaming "yes....yesss....ahhh yesss"!
Tex pace slowed up and I felt his nut going on me as we both collapsed on the bed.
I was so tired I didn't even bother to fuss about him nutting in me I'll just let birth control handle it.
"I love you Tex" I said cuddling up on his sweaty chest .
"I love you too" he said back then kisses me on my forehead. Damn I was really happy this time around and it was definitely worth the wait. Friends first and then lovers I prayed it would last .