12. Dont Talk about My Child !

"Don't mess with my man
I'ma be the one to break it to you"

💰Banks

I picked Gucci up and we both landed on the bed her leg spread open waiting on me . I thought about a condom but then again I didn't have anymore using the last one on a hoe three days ago.
After placing my dick into Gucci wet, tight pussy I began fucking rough just how I knew she liked it. Choking her while pumping in and out hard and fast.
"Ummm yessss Banks fuck me"! She yelled out.
"You missed this dick didn't you"?
"Umhmmmmm yes baby I did oh fuck"!
The look of excitement on her face made me even go even harder and faster.
"Shit I'm about to nut" damn I didn't want to seem like a one minute nigga but the pussy was just so damn good.
I flipped her around and started to hit it from the back. I couldn't tell her freaky ass was loving it when she pulled her bun down and let her hair go wild. I pulled her head back and began kissing her from behind as I fucked her from the back.
"Yes....yessssss....yess"! She said as I pump in and out.
"Aghhh shit I'm about to nut" just as I release my nut in her she pushed me back a little and caught the rest in her mouth. Sucking and slurping up all my nuts and that shit felt so good . Nivea never liked sucking dick but Gucci was about that life best head I ever got since I was the one who taught her how.
After that we just laid in bed naked cuddling . I think it was safe to say I was back in her life and this time I wasn't going nowhere.

Month later

💎Gucci

"This all you wanna do is snap pictures in the mirror all day half naked and shit"!
I rolled my eyes and followed him out the bathroom and into my new penthouse kitchen "Banks don't start and where are you going"? I asked him seeing that he was dressed in some flowery button up shit.
"Got a important meeting with a new connect this nigga Jamaican and loves to dress like money so shit ima dress like money".
     "I hope you going to button that shirt up nigga beer belly showing and shit"? I said walked over to him.

"Always talking shit" he said gripping my ass with his right arm and having the left arm around my waist.
"You like when I talk shit though right or wrong"? He bent down and kissed my lips before saying "hell yea I like when I'm hitting it from the back too hearing you moan my name".
I sucked my teeth and got out of his embrace.
"Tomorrow starts my first weekend with Paisley if Nivea don't come up with no fucking excuse on why I can't get her".
        Since Nivea found out about me and Banks she's been doing the extra mile to keep Paisley away from Banks. Even though he was happy we had worked our shit out I could tell he was still hurting about not seeing his daughter . I told him to take her ass to court, but he said that Nivea would bring up his drug business if he did. I hated to see him hurt not being able to see his kid, so maybe I should go over and talk some sense in the bitch right?

         Banks was gone for about two hours by now and I was now making my way over to Nivea's apartment. She was back living in the same apartment she lived in before she moved in with Banks. It wasn't hard to find being that I had sex with Banks outside her apartment building one night.
       When I got there I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard the baby crying on the other end of the door . I knocked again and eventually the bitch answered the door with a attitude and the baby in her hands.
       "Bitch you have some nerve coming to my house you better leave before I call the cops"!
I chuckled and she was now closing the door in my face when I stopped it.
"Girl don't even be like that I just wanna talk about why your keep Banks from his daughter"?
"Because I can now move and tell his bitch ass he can't get her this weekend either"!
"Bitch your one bitter ass baby momma you know you just mad because a nigga don't love you. If he's willing to take care of his child let him. You even had this man miss her first few steps cause I know she's walking she what eleven months"?
       "This is my child why you care so much didn't you lost yours"?
My temper was glaring and I pushed the door opened and walked inside closing the door.
"You always had a fucking smart ass mouth you dumb bitch. Don't you ever bring up my dead child again"!
She placed Paisley in her play pen and walked to the kitchen .
"Girl now your in my house I'm calling the police"! See these are the bitches I hate one who got all the mouth in the world but don't wanna fight would call the police instead.
      I picked up the cast iron frying pan off the stove and with one hit her in the back of the head with it. She dropped to the floor and wasn't moving.
"You wanna talk about my unborn child bitch" I took another swing and I heard the skull crack and blood oozed out. Realizing I had now killed Nivea I quickly covered my tracks. I even made it look like she had company over with some wine poured up. Got her naked in her bra and panties and played some slow music plus made the couch look like it was in disarray.
          I placed the frying pan in a garbage bag tied it cleaned my finger prints from anything I touched and was heading out the door when I saw Paisley looking at me on my way out.
"Shit" I mumbled . I quickly went to the bedroom and packed a few baby clothes then picked up Paisley and the garbage bag and headed out.
      I placed the garage bag in the passenger seat and kept Paisley in my lap. I started the car but before I left made sure that no cameras could've saw me. The complex she lived in didn't even have cameras thank God.
         I drove home and on the way threw the garbage bag into the water under this big as bridge. Then I stopped and picked up a few baby stuff before going home.
       We got there seconds before Banks got home. When he saw Paisley on the floor playing I yelled out "surprise"! He smiled and replied "how did you get her. Wait this is my baby right"?
"Duh nigga she looks just like you stupid"! I said smiling.
"How long did Nivea say I could have her . Better yet when did she drop her off"?
I sigh and replied simply "we're going to have her for a while because Um yea Nivea had a accident".
He looked at me as he picked Paisley up "what did you do and tell me this shit ain't going to come back on you"?
"We good baby just be happy".