54. Dead Man Voicemail

💎Gucci
         Planning a wedding is just so damn stressful like inviting people to finding a dress to picking the dates and the venue it like ugh at this moment I either wanted to elope or go to the courthouse. Only problem with that was Banks wasn't having he wanted a wedding , wedding Yea it's weird because the girl is suppose to want the big extravagant wedding instead the groom wants it.
      I scrolled on my tablet while rocking Kennedy to sleep when the bedroom door opened. In walked Banks he blew off before removed his shirt.
"Thought you would've been sleep" he said.
"Just looking at some dresses Kennedy fought sleep hard tonight, so that's another reason I'm up".
"The other kids are sleep just went and checked on them. Kj is even asleep I guess the medicine and him soon to be a father got him going to sleep early".
        I smiled and said "yea cause there won't be no sleep when that baby comes".
Banks sat on the edge of the bed "man we about to be grandparents. Young fucking grandparents".
"Yea your right and that's something I don't wanna think about because it feels just like yesterday I was this flat stomach bad bitch who had all the niggas at her feet, but only cared about one whoring ass nigga".
"Who I know you ain't talking about me"? Banks said laughing.
"Maybe". I said laughing afterwards.
He stood up and said "girl you know you've been feeling me since day one".
"Nah you was feeling me nigga" I said.
He grabbed Kennedy from my arms and planted a kiss on my lips before saying "we both know the truth stop playing".

💎Monica
        "Baby....bae" I heard Tex in my ear .
"You waking me up from my sleep this shit better be good".
"The problem is handled" he said .
I turned and faced him "is it"?
"Yea our boy is good" he said .
"Yea for now Tex, but you know they aren't going to stop. His girlfriend came by here today on ten saying Josiah was having a conversation with some other female. I'm pretty sure he talked himself out of it because a hour later she left and it was like she wasn't even mad with him anymore".
"So you met her"? Tex said ignoring what I just said .
"Yes I met her but did you hear what I said. Your son is not only trying to be a drug dealer he's trying to be a player. Now from the looks of this girl Anastasia that I saw today she's really into our son. Like really into him and I don't want my son to take advantage of someone who seems to truly care for him. Being a player gets you nowhere in life, but Sexual transmitting diseases and a crappy ass life".
     "He's young though Monica" Tex said.
"But he's living like a big boy so he needs to act like one. He be at her place more than he is home and that's our fault for not being more strict on him, but like I said I know how it feels to be played and I don't want our son becoming a Sisqo".
      Tex replied "he won't bae because I'm going to talk to him in the morning before he leaves for school".
I cuddled up with him and replied "thank you".

💎Paisley
           "Girl where you going"? I said walking in our apartment .
"Shit nowhere I was been suppose to be gone my man I think he stood me up". Sasha said.
"You man who is this nigga"? I asked .
"I didn't want to say anything because it's still kinda new but his name is Bishop".
I know i didn't hear that right "who"?
"Girl you man friend we met a few weeks ago" I swallowed hard knowing what Zavi told me the plan was earlier . Bishop wasn't coming tonight or any other time .
"Oh well girl have fun" I said not knowing if I should have just told her the truth.
        When I got to my room I sat on my room and tried to called Zavi but he didn't answer. A hour later I heard her leaving a voicemail to his phone.
"Can't believe you stood me up nigga like really how could you do that shit"!
     Zavi finally called me back and I answered "Zavi"?
"Bae wassup what's wrong"? He asked .
"What did they do to Bishop"? I asked in a whisper.
"Baby I don't know but I know he left outta here in a body bag for sure".
"Damn" I said .
"What Paisley" Zavi said.
"He was seeing my friend now I'm not sure if I should tell her he's dead". I said into the phone.
"Nah don't say nothing she'll find out in a few days. Look I'll be there in a hour alright love you".
"Alright I won't....wait what did you say"?
"Huh"? He said laughing.
"Zavi"? I said his name in a annoyed tone .
"Girl I love you alright bye damn".
He hung up and all I could do was smile from ear to ear. Until I heard Sasha go off again on a voicemail of a dead man. This was going to be all night long.