8. Close to Death

"I can see that it's hurting you, I can feel your pain
It's hard to see the sunshine, through the rain, oh
I know sometimes it seems as if, it's never gonna end
But you'll get through it
Just don't give in cause you can"

🔥Tex

        I head over to Monica's apartment I thought she would like to know about her friend being found. Dugga said he called her, but she didn't pick up and since her house was on my route home I decided to stop by.
        As I pulled up I saw the neighbor outside looking at the house. I parked and got out and she ran over to me yelling "he's going to kill her you gotta do something".
        Dugga had told me Monica took her ex back this was the same nigga Dugga got in a fight with when he fought her the first time. "I'll handle this go inside alright" I told the old white lady and then I hurried up the driveway to the house.
       The front door was locked so I kicked it in and her screams and pleading got louder. It was coming upstairs from the bedroom so I pulled out my gun as I made my way up. I had gotten a good grip on the gun and burst into the bedroom.
       Monica was badly beaten her whole face was covered in blood and this nigga was still on top of her punching her like she was a nigga.
"Aye bitch leave her alone"! I said getting his attention.
I had the gun pointed and he stopped Monica's body dropped as he let her shirt go and it was like she was lifeless on the ground.
"Nigga who the fuck..." I wasted no time putting a bullet in between is eyes and he dropped back on the bed. I ran over to Monica and placed my gun on the night stand.
       "Monica .... Monica come on we gotta get you to a hospital". There was so much blood I didn't know where she was bleeding from. I scooped her up, and hurried downstairs and out to my car with her. The neighbor yelled "oh my god is she okay"!
The old women even opened my car door "I have to get her to a hospital to know for sure".
      "I'll handle the mess I have a garden in the back of my home".
Confused I replied "what"?
"Monica is a good neighbor to me and I heard the gun shots, don't worry you take her to the hospital. Have someone come help me with the body and I'll bury it in my garden".
         This lady was a OG and it was kinda weird, but hey she offered so I nod my head and hurried to my driver side. On the way to the hospital I send the clean up crew over to her place to get rid of the body with the help of the neighbor.
      The drive Monica wasn't responding and it was scaring me because the beautiful, high tempered girl i knew could be dying in my front seat.
"Come on beautiful don't die on me please" I just kept think about her beautiful face .

Can't let my future wife die hell Nah I did one hundred all the way to the hospital

💰Banks

         "Banks she needs rehab"! My mom replied as she watched Gucci sweat in her sleep.
"They are not going to care for her like me and you are".
"Banks you need to go home to your child you've been here for three days straight".
I just stared at Gucci and replied "ma this is all my fault". I said hurt and now crying.
      "Keel this is not your fault alright stop blaming yourself".
"I love you Gucci" I said standing up and kissing her forehead.
"Ma if you wanna put her in rehab then go ahead I'll pay for everything just as long as she gets clean". I said before leaving. Gucci needed to get better because there was something I had to get off my chest something I could only say to her while she was sober.
      That night I didn't even go home instead I went to the strip club. Met a chick name Brenda took her ass to a hotel fuck, and had a night cap. I just knew if I had went hole Nivea would go on and on about me and Gucci and I honest didn't want to hear that not tonight I was in no mood.