22. Fed Up

"Cause when a woman's fed up
No matter how you beg, no
It ain't nothing you can do about it"

🔥Tex
"Woah, woah, woah you saw what? Your momma and Gucci momma doing what"? Me and Dugga chuckled this nigga had to have been lying.
He replied "man she was eating my mommas ass ugh I don't wanna talk about this shit man"!

💎 Gucci
"Girl I mean Belinda had his momma bent over girl like ass spread . Her long jean skirt was lifted it was oh my God. I knew something was up with Belinda when she came to Paisley party acting mannish and shit".
"Wow that's some shit girl what the hell did y'all do"? Monica asked.
"Well girl I walked off laughing Banks was mad as shit . Which he had every right to be I mean Paisley was right in the next room she could've walked in instead of us".
"Damn I wonder how it feels to get your ass ate"?
"Feels like the getting your coochie ate just a bit better". I replied .
"Wait Banks ate your ass"? I laughed and replied "girl no Greg did though he ate that shit with no problem".

💰Banks
"There that nigga go right there" I said as we sat parked down the street watching Mojo come out of a rundown crib.
"Who's that he's with"? Tex asked .
"Brooklyn" Dugga replied in the backseat.
"Wait your bitch"? I said.
"Not my bitch no more she was setting me up for the nigga trying to get info and shit. Her cousin ratted her out to me after I found out pieces of shit".
I looked at Tex and Tex looked at me and we turned around in our seat .
"Nigga you didn't stutter not one time what the hell"? I said.
"Yea that's something I've been meaning to tell y'all for the longest time. I don't stutter the way y'all think only when I high pissed. I just pretended to have a stuttering problem to have something for someone to remember me as . Banks you have the brains and Tex you were the ladies man and then there was me. I just wanted to fit in with you guys and I figured being the nigga that stutter even though it sounded weird it stuck out".
"Damn Dugga I didn't know you felt that way. You know you are our boy and you don't ever have to put on again for us or nobody. Like I told you and Tex when we first started this shit. We are boys and no one man is bigger than the other If one eat we all eat so nobody can say we leeching off one another". I said to him dapping him up.
"Yea man what he said we boys you never have to fake the funk and that word" Tex said chuckling.
Dugga nod his head "thanks man Mo does know either and I want to tell her myself alright"?
Tex nod "I won't say shit bruh".
"They moving" I said .
They drove for about two blocks and then came up to a red light . I quickly got in front of them and parked the car . Tex and Dugga jumped out and sent bullets flying. Oh girl stood no chance Mojo tried to get away but didn't make it far Dugga caught him as he tried to get away on the sidewalk.
Once the drive by was done we sped off dodging the car in a alley about four blocks away, where Dugga had his new chick Yvette waiting in the getaway car.

Few months later

💎Monica
"Come on Josiah you gotta go to sleep for mommy". Here I was rocking me and Tex three week old son to sleep and for some reason tonight was the first night he wanted to be fussy about bedtime.
Tex was at this club and I was here by myself. I couldn't call my girl to give me company because she was still in the hospital after giving birth to her and Banks little boy Keel Jr. two days ago.
Yvette and Dugga were out of the country on a cruise and I didn't want to bother them, so I guess I was alone. Tex was suppose to take some time off from the club shit, but I guess his time was just a week.
I was going annoyed and tired when i saw the car lights come through the window. I looked over at the clock and saw it was going on three in the morning the time his club closed . Ten minutes later he came in the bedroom and the first thing he said was .
"Mo damn you gotta get him to sleep I'm tired as fuck". I couldn't believe him right now no can I help, let me try nothing I did all the work since we brought him home three weeks ago.
When he walked past the bed the smell of perfume hit my nose. I just shook my head I was to tired to even ask him the question I knew the answer to. He showered before the club and was now getting in the shower again which only meant one thing he fucked somebody tonight.
We were good before Josiah and since Josiah we just weren't it. We argued and I was always depressed because of postpartum. He wasn't giving me the help I needed and him coming home tonight smelling like a bitch put the nail in the coffin.
When Josiah finally went to sleep and Tex came to be without acknowledging me or even kissing me good night, I knew I needed to go, and I will definitely be gone before he even woke up in the morning we needed some time apart I don't know how long.