48. Life one minute its good the next its bad

🔥Keel
          "Hey have you talked to Winter"? I asked Josiah as we chilled in my room playing Call of Duty.
"Nah not since last week why nigga"? He asked .
"Just asked haven't heard from her since my momma party last month, and now that she's home schooled I don't see her as much".
Josiah laughed and shook his head so I asked "what's funny"?
"Right you dissed her at your moms party bruh she told me . She should be the last thing you are worried about".
        "Man she was on some other shit and it pissed me off how she tried to say her baby is mine. Winter and I messed around Yea, but there's no way that's my baby".
Josiah pauses the game "man and how you know for sure . You know Winter ain't never got down like that".
"Bruh man I fucking know that baby ain't mine. Man just forget I asked about her alright.
Josiah grinned and replied "yea Ight".
         I knew Winter baby couldn't be mine there was just no way. Yea we had sex but I was careful every time. I'm not going to say us not talking right now wasn't bothering me because it was. Shit it literally went from seeing her and talking to her every day to not seeing nor hearing from her. Maybe we should've never crossed that line I fucked up.

❄️Winter
       Me and my mom pregnant that crazy just when I was about to tell my parents I was pregnant my mom announced it to us. The only person that knew was Bethany and that's because I took the test over at her house .
       "Let me see my God baby" she said in a whisper. I looked up making sure the door was locked and lifted my shirt.
        "Girl you're three months and don't even look it at all. Your belly is small as hell have you went to the doctors yet"?
      "Yea the baby is fine and I got my vitamins in my Ugg boots box over there".
"Any new from its sorry ass daddy"? She asked rolling her eyes .
"Nothing girl I'm not even going to worry about it either. He don't wanna step up whatever I hope he know that when this baby comes he's going to help even if I have to get the law involved. I just don't know why he's so in denial about this being his baby. He act as though I was whoring around when I was only with him".
      Bethany replied "girl don't worry about him. If he wants to act like a little boy then let them little girls like Hannah have him".
       I nod my head agreeing with her "Yea your right and never again will I cross that line with a friend".

💎Gucci
         "Banks y'all need to have that talk with Josiah and Kj ASAP".
He sigh as we laid in bed and said "baby I know and we are".
"I didn't want our son in this shit Keel I wanted him to finish school and go to college. This street shit was not the plan".
        Keel sat up "and you don't think I wanted the same. Knowing his ass is in this shit scares me Gucci, I've been in this game since I was twelve and I've seen shit I don't want him to see, but he's his own man and me and Tex can only say and do so much. Them boys already got a body without even telling us. Their a product of their fathers".
      "Well Dammit Banks I don't want that"! Tears started to fall.
"Baby don't cry right we can either tell them and hope they stop. Or we can teach them the game because either way Gucci them boys are going to do whatever they wanna do".
       I laid down in bed and began to think was Banks right? Was teaching our son the game the right thing to do?

💎Anastasia
        "Boy move its to hot for this cuddling shit" I said to Josiah.
"Oh really damn last night you wanted to cuddle now tonight you acting funky maybe I should go home".
"Bae no don't leave I was just playing" his phone rings on the night stand . He rolls over and checks his phone it only took him a few seconds before he sucked his teeth and sat his phone back down.
       "Who is that"? I asked
"Nobody important don't start tripping". He said in a annoyed tone.
"Papi I'm not going to trip but that bet not have been a bitch"!
He chuckled "it wasn't man chill lay back down" he said .
         My phone starts ringing before I started to go off on him in Spanish. It was my mom and she was crying and yelling Hysterically.
"Mommy , ma slow down what happen"!
"She did what"!?
"Oh my God I'm coming" I dropped my phone and jumped up .
"Baby what's going on"? Josiah asked me.
"My sister my mom found her unresponsive in the bath tub . Doctors saying she overdosed on some pills. I have to go to the hospital"!
      He hopped up "I'll drive you" I didn't even care what I had on I just rushed out of the bedroom.

🔥Josiah
"Bruh Shontay just overdose and it ain't looking good.

Kj💉: you wanna stop?

"Nah but this shit we gotta make sure don't trace back to us"!

Kj💉: Gotchu nigga .

The door of the waiting room opened and Anastasia comes strolling in.
"How is she bae"? I said standing up.
She came over and wrapped her arms around me before crying and said "she gone babe my little sister is gone".
Fuck! I said to myself.