57. India

🔥Josiah
"Here boy take this money and go pick up your daddy's cake and get some candles and hurry back"! My mom said to me.
Since I've been back home my mom has been planning my dads little birthday cookout. I'm glad that had her occupied so she wouldn't be asking me what happened between me and Anastasia.
I haven't talked to Anastasia since the day I dropped her off to her place. She wasn't there when I went to get my safe and turn in my keys to the apartment . I know I said I needed a break, but I just think we weren't good for each other. The constant arguing just was turning a nigga off and the accusing me of shit when I wasn't doing shit turned me away also.
Right now I was chilling not trying to get into nothing serious. I may talk to females, but i wasn't ready to cuff none of them.
My mom loved cakes from Publix so that's where she placed the order. When I got to the bakery they had the cake ready so there wasn't much of a wait involved .
Moms gave me way more than what the cake was and this time she didn't say bring her change back so I went on a snack spree with a little bit of the money. After about twenty minutes of picking up random shit I went to find a empty line .
There was one line on number five so I hurried and got in it. Placing my stuff on the belt I heard someone say "hi do you have a Publix card"?
I looked up and started to talk when I saw her face. She was a fair red skin girl about five, five . Possibly thick couldn't see that ass from where I was standing, but her full round face and wide hips she was probably working with something. She had the most sexy plump lips I've ever seen on a female and her eyes were so sleepish and low but they drew you in.
"Uhh Nah I don't have one" I said finally. She smiled I guess because she saw me staring. She rings everything up and said "your total is fifty six dollars and even cents".
I handed her the money and as she got my change I notice the name tag .
"India"?
She looked up handing me my change "so you know my name now huh" she said grinning.
I smiled back "you single India"?
She gave me my bags and said "no I have a boyfriend but you have a nice day...."
"Josiah" I said telling her my name.
"Josiah" she said back . There was somebody behind me so I moved out the . Damn why she had to be taken she could've been mine. I said to myself as I walked out the store.

💎India

      "Okay so cousin where are we going"? Zavi looked at me in the passenger seat "my brothers birthday party"

I looked at him "you sure is getting close to your brother I still can't believe it".
"Me neither how was work and why the hell did I have to come pick you up where's your car"?
I knew this question was coming so I replied "in the shop right now Phil is suppose to be paying for it to get fixed".
Zavi laughed and replied "with what money"?
"Cuz don't do that he's trying" I said taking up for Phil.
"Oh he's trying huh? The nigga be asking you for money and don't care who's around to see it. He's been out of jail for what six months and has no job yet? But still he's asking his eighteen year old , college student girlfriend for money and he's twenty one years old? That shit is not a good look".
Zavi knew Phil because they grew up in the same neighborhood. That's how I met him through Zavi when I came to visit two years ago . We talked for a year and then when I graduated I packed up my shit in Texas and came to go to college out here to be close to him, but then he gets locked up for robbery".
"I'm just saying little cuz you can do so much better". He looked down at his phone and pulled into the driveway.
"Tonight I'll let you meet my brother and his family and friends . They are cool people from what I've seen".
"What about Paisley is she coming"? I asked referring to his girlfriend.
"Yea later don't be nervous alright? Tex knows about you and he knows your coming".
When I moved out here for school I lost both my parents in a car accident. Zavi being the only real family member stepped up and even though he was young himself took me in under his wing. People would mistake us as brother and sister for how close we were but we were really just cousins.
Tex rang the doorbell and few minutes later the door opened and there stood a girl about my height but younger . "You must be uncle Zavi come in" she said stepping to the side.
We walked in and Zavi replied "and you are Sierra right"?
She nods her head and then looked at me before saying "this your girlfriend"?
I quickly said "oh no I wouldn't date him he's not my type we are cousins".
Sierra laughed "have a seat I'll go get my mom and dad". As we were about to walk into the living room I hear a males voice say ....
"Yo Si mom asked who was at the door"?
I turn my head and saw the boy from earlier at work Josiah.