58. Gucci status

💎Paisley
"Where you headed"? Jaz said coming into my bathroom along with Sasha.
"My uncles birthday party" I said finishing my makeup.
"Girl you think Zavi knows why Bishop has been ghost"?
She was still on this shit I literally thought she would've got over him by now. This time when she asked I just made up lie.
"I don't know I think he said something about Bishop going to Miami".
She replied "Miami"? Jaz then said "girl right you said he had a baby momma out there"?
Sasha rolled her eyes "he needs to come back because me and him need to talk".
I looked in the mirror "talk about what"?
She sucked her teeth "he got me pregnant and if he ain't trying to be with me then he needs to send me money for a abortion. I've text him this shit and yet he hasn't responded".
No this shit did not just come out her mouth. "And he gave me a fucking STD this is why I need to see him face to face because i probably got that shit from that threesome with that stripper". All this was just to much right now I mean she was telling it all.
When I left that house I couldn't believe my what I was just told that shit I just drove in silence no music playing nothing .
Finally I arrived to my uncles house and got out. Then it hit me that Zavi was here and tonight I guess people were going to find out we were a thing. I was kind of nervous because I didn't know how the collective would accept me and him, being that I was just suppose to be focus on school.
I walked to the door and opened it walking inside . Everyone seemed to be in the kitchen area so that's where I headed .
"Finally there she is" my dad said walking over to me giving me a hug.
I glanced around the room and everyone was here and then I noticed Zavi on the other end of the kitchen standing beside his cousin India.
Making my rounds as I got to Zavi uncle Tex replied . "Paisley this is my brother Xavier" we looked at each other and laugh throwing everyone in the room but India off.
"What's funny"? My mom asked .
"We know each other" I said to her.
"How"? My dad asked.
I simply said while putting his arm around me "this is my .... well boyfriend". Mouths dropped and I think I heard aunt Monica say "oh shit".

💎Gucci
       I quickly got Banks outside on the deck before he did something stupid.
"Boyfriend,Gucci"?
I sigh and replied "Banks it's really not that bad if you think about it look they look very cute and happy together".
"Okay so what a street nigga is not what I had in mind for my daughter". He said pacing back and forth.
        I sigh and said to him "look right now I can't take all this either you going to accept it or you not, but I don't need anything going a crazy tonight not on our end".
He calmed down and replied "have you told Monica yet"?
I shook my head and said "I haven't told anyone and I don't right now Tonight is a celebration and I don't wanna be the Debbie downer".
      "Your going to have to tell her about the cancer soon baby her and Yvette are your only friends".
I nodded and replied "I know but as of right now I need to tell my kids first and tonight it's just not that night for me".
      Banks gave me a tight hug "alright fine, you know I got you but I'm still going to be watching that nigga making sure he treats my baby right".
I laughed "boy hush come on let's go back in before they come looking for us".

🔥Josiah
        "So we meet again" I looked up from chilling on the stairs eating my food and saw India.
"Yea I guess so come sit" I said to her as she held her plate in her hands.
"You didn't bring your man to the party"? I asked being funny.
She laughed "Nah he's probably out running the streets as we speak".
I replied "oh you like them hood niggas huh"?
She grinned "something like that".
"I'm not going to lie you are beautiful I mean like gorgeous and it's kinda upsetting me that you are taken, because if you wasn't...." I stopped .
       She swallowed her food and said "if I wasn't what"?
"I'd make you mine in a heartbeat it don't matter what I'd have to do I'd do it".
She chuckled "I like my nigga who gets his owe bag not money from his parents".
I bust out laughing "you funny I like that but my parents don't give me money trust me I made them stop giving me allowances when I started my little business".
"Doing"? She asked.
I reached in my pocket and pulled out a purple bag with weed in it.
       "Purple haze is your shit" she asked curious .
"Oh so you know"? I said.
She nodded her head "my boyfriend bought this before that's some real ass loud".
"I got a few handlers all over Cali I bring in a good amount through the weeks split down the middle with my boy Kj over there. Then we pay our dealers, we're small makes our shit tough to get your hands on which makes the demand high".
       "So you got it all figured out"? She asked me.
"Yea this is what's going to pay my way through college and grad school".
She just looked at me for a moment and I smiled "what"?
"Nothing"
The doorbell rings and Sierra with Tyesha in her arms come to open the door.
"Ana. What are you doing here"?
"Your mom invited me who's this"? She said looking over to India as we chilled on the steps.
       "India this is Anastasia" I said sitting up because I didn't know what was about to happen.
"His girlfriend...."
"Ex girlfriend" I said cutting her off. She was about to fuck up my chances of leaving a good impression on India .
She laughed "Nice to meet you ex girlfriend Anastasia". I turned to her because I liked the comeback.
"It was nice talking to you Josiah" she said with this smile in her eyes as she walked away.
      "Well damn you move on fast I thought we were on a break"?
I looked her up and down "this right here is why I can't even think about giving us another chance . You to much and I can't take that shit no more . Fuck a break we are over so since my mom invited you they in the kitchen, so move around" I said before walking upstairs to my room she had me pissed.
      I later heard a knock so I got up off my bed thinking it was my mom coming to curse me out about what I said to Anastasia. I opened the door and there was India.
"Cake"? She asked with a smile.
I stepped aside and grabbed the cake "come in you know how to play 2k"?
"No but you can show me" she said turning around grinning I closed the door and locked it.