32. Pasileys New Boo

~don't ask me when Am I going to update I'll update when I get ready to . I love y'all but that shit is annoying . I do have a life and can't update every minute so please stop asking . Thank you enjoy !

🔥Josiah
       "Bruh I was calling your dumbass last night". Kj said to me as I got in the car.
"Shit bruh I was with Risha had my phone off you know" I said and then laughed.
"I gotchu" he said and then I asked.
"Why what happened last night"? He started the car and replied "nothing just thought you would want to get high".
He wasn't telling me something for the look on his face.
    "Bruh you not telling me something spit it out"? I said.
He grinned and said "dude it's nothing damn". This nigga was lying like shit but whatever he didn't have to tell me, I'll find out soon.
     "Anyway nigga I thought you was trying to get with that new girl"?
"I am Bruh but you know a nigga got needs at the moment". Today I was going to make my move on the new girl . She had to be mine she was fine as hell. And those eyes I loved those eyes she had.
"When the last time you talked to Winter" I asked .
He shrugged "we smoked together last night".
"Oh so she's serious about this girly girl shit"?
"Yea she is" he said.
We pulled into school and speaking of the devil there she was. "Damn there she go getting out of Wilson truck".
"She told me she was riding with her friend Bethany" I looked over at Kj "damn bruh you sound pissed". And then I laughed and he replied "you laughing but ain't that's the new girl getting out the back with Tate"?
I snapped my neck in the direction "this nigga"?
"These niggas from west side always want a north side bitch cause they know how deep that shit will get to us". Kj said .
"Facts but Tate ain't shit I can't snatch her quick, but Wilson nigga you know Winter always had a crush on Wilson. I think bigger than the one she has on you".
Kj jaw clenched "man shut up with that we just friends I'm happy for her".
"I opened the car door and replied "shit you better be we don't need no beef in our little circle".
Deep down I know Kj was feeling some type of way about Winter being up under Wilson. It might not be because he liked her, but maybe because he was not from our side and I could totally understand that.

💎Paisley
Ugh this nigga from the kickback won't stop blowing me. Why couldn't he understand even though he was cute I was not interested. He seemed like a player and I was done with those types.
I was walking to my car after my first class . My next class didn't start for another two hours so I was going to head home and see what Jaz and Sasha were doing.
Looking for my keys I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone.
"Damn" I said as the person nearly took my arm off.
"Shit ma you need to watch where the fuck you going". I looked up and there before me was this guy.
I stared at him because he was handsome to me. He had this vibe about him that was like cool and chilled . He was like one of those weird kids that stayed to themselves is what I picked up from just looking at him. He had these dreads that were untamed he must've just started to grow them because they weren't that long. He had some sexy luscious lips and what Beyoncé call Jackson five nostrils. He stood like he was that nigga and his eyes, man his brown eyes spoke to my soul.

"Damn girl give me my face back" he said smiling

I snapped out my thoughts "shit my bad" I said grinning.
"Beautiful smile what's your name"? He asked.
"Paisley and you"? He held out his hand to offer a handshake and I accept it while he said "Xavier but I go by Zavi".
"Nice to meet you Zavi I'm new here so it good to finally meet someone you go here"?
He looked me up and down and bit his lips and that shit turned me on. Then he looked me in the eyes and replied "nah I'm just passing through".
I pulled out a pen and grabbed his hand. "You seem cool you should definitely call me sometime if that's fine"?
He grinned "oh you bold I like that yea I'll hit you up . Shit you bumped into me so you owe me anyway".
I lifted a brow and smiled "hmmm I'll think of something". I fold his hands close and we said our goodbyes before parting ways.
I got in my car and prayed his fine ass called me.

☠️Zavi
"Who was that"? Kayla asked .
"I don't know she just bumped into me and I was saying excuse me". I answered .
"Yea okay that was a long apology don't play with me Zavi".
I sucked my teeth "girl don't start you ready to go or what"?
"Yea I am before my boyfriend causes me to act the fuck up on campus". Shit this is what I get for wanting to date a girl from south central . Me and Kayla were the definition of a off and on couple. It's weird because we knew we weren't good for each other instead we couldn't leave each other alone. I was just waiting for that right thing to come along and maybe that right thing bumped into me just a few minutes ago.

I waited a bit before I texted her. I was at my homeboy Bishop's crib watching them niggas gamble. She texted back immediately which meant she was definitely feeling ya boy.
"Who got you over there smiling in your phone"? Bishop asked me.
"Nobody just something shorty I met today".
"Oh shit whoever she is I hope she helps you leave Kayla ass alone". I sucked my teeth "man relax on Kayla".
"Nah bruh For real you need to let that shit go. You wasted five years on that shit bruh, you don't even love her".
I blew off I hated when my boys gave me relationship advice.
"Ugh man are you done"? Bishop shrugged "only if you are"?
"Anyway this girl goes to the same school she seem cool. She bumped into me and shit and took the initiative to give me her number and shit".
"Name little bitch" he said sitting down at the small table with me .
"Paisley" Bishop looked at me shocked and the guys stopped gambling .
"What"? I said.
"Man that bitch ain't it she all front she gave me her number few nights ago and been ignoring a nigga since".
I turned my phone "well she hitting me back with no problem, and she just asked me to link up with her tomorrow" I said standing up.
Bishop had this look on his face I could tell he was probably mad. I couldn't help but laugh because out of all the boys we hangout with me and him knew each other for the longest and it was always competition with him when it came to me. That was my boy, but deep down that nigga could get jealous quick. If he couldn't have it nobody could.
"I'm about to dip I'll catch y'all later" Bishop didn't say anything and I just laughed that nigga was to salty. Salty over a female that didn't even want his ass.

•Kayla