38. Moving On to something NEW

💎Yvette
      "Girl what is going on" they said as I let them in the house. Everything was a mess things broken and holes in the walls.
"I got up this morning to get the kids ready and what not me and Dugga. Once Winter and Charlotte was off to school we decided that the both of us was going to take Saint to daycare.
We weren't gone long I mean we stopped by Chick-fil-A afterwards and came straight back home to this".
"Who could have done this"? Monica asked.
"I don't know, but my mind is thinking Camille".
Gucci sigh "I thought Dugga put her ass in her place long time ago"?
       "Camille is crazy she'll leave me alone for a while and then start back up again. I grabbed a box from of the table and opened it. She's been sending me letters she somehow got my address. I never read them, but I serious think it her".
"Where's Dugga"? Monica asked .
"I don't know he stormed out I can't bring my kids home to this".
I started to cry and the girl comforted me "girl it's going to be okay we'll help y'all find a Airbnb". Gucci responds .

Josiah
      I was at my locker when I heard the voice from behind me say "can we talk"? I turned around and there stood Tay.
I just made it back to school after missing two classes to comfort her sister. Looking at her I was picturing the sex me and her sister just had before I came back.
"What happen to your lip" I asked seeing that it was healing acting as though I didn't already know.
"My sister, but look Siah you should leave my sister alone for real she's not good for you".
"Why you say that"? I asked with my brow raised. She sucked her teeth and pulled me in the supply closet.
       Pulling out her phone she went to this porn website. Because she's a pornstar, and a hoe she just like sex. She'll manipulate you into doing whatever you want and then leave".
"Porn star"? I said shocked.
"Yes porn star look I want you okay I don't want Tate".
She got closer and pulled me up against the wall "just let me show you".
Tay went down on me but her head was wack she was using teeth and shit. Unlike her sister who took my whole shit in her mouth and gargled the bitch.
         When I finally got on hard she was trying to make me fuck her here in the supply close.
I bent her over but every time I put the tip in she would un-arch her back . "You gotta keep your back arched in order to get fucked Tay".
      With her ass bent over the mopping station she finally acted right.
As she moaned  "ummm papi" .
I yanked her hair back and as I pumped in and out of her replied in her ear. "Nah don't call me that"!
"Ahhh shit okay ....okay" that papi shit sounded better coming from her sister.
Finally I got my nut and she asked while we were getting ourselves together.
"So this means you'll leave my sister alone"?
I looked at her "I gotta get to class and so do you".

       "Hey Pa" Anastasia said as she got in my car. I was picking her up to chill the next day.
"Nothing we need to talk" I said bluntly while sparking a blunt.
"About"? She said getting comfortable .
"This" I showed her my phone and it was on pornhub her fucking some white nigga.
She covered her mouth "how did you find this" she snatched my phone.
"That don't matter what matters is why you didn't tell me from the jump you was a porn star"?
"That little bitch"! She yelled.
       "Anastasia"? I said getting annoyed.
"Pa look I did this shit to put food on the table and pay my mommas bills when she got laid off. I only did the shit for six months and I stopped. Each time I fucked a nigga I made sure there was a condom. It was always one on one never no gang banging shit or whatever. If you wanna judge me for feeding my family then fine".
       She started to open the car door and I grabbed her hand.
"Wait" I said.
"What" she said mad.
I smiled "oh so you mad now"?
"My sister told you didn't she"? I nodded.
"Look I gotta come clean about some shit alright when she told me that. We fucked".
           She looked pissed "I was mad and shit I'm sorry Anastasia".
"You should know she's fucking Tate matter of fact he's still in there after being here all night".
Damn her sister was a little hoe how could she lie and say she wanted me and go fuck someone else?
"She played you just for the dick which ain't new. My sister likes niggas with money and she'll play them just to get what she wants . I didn't think you would fall for it but you are".
      She opened the door and got out and so did I "wait Anastasia wait"!
"What Siah"! 
I didn't even say anything i just tongued her down right there in the front yard.
Catching some ear I hugged her tight while looking up in the window and seeing Tay.
While holding Anastasia tight and looking in her sisters eyes I replied in her ear "I want you" .
        She stepped back "you want me"?
I reached in my pocket and pulled out a necklace .
"Yea I do" she grabbed it and looked at it.
"I'm wearing your name on my neck Pa"?
"You damn right" I said going in for another kiss . I look up again and Tate and Tay are coming out the house.
     "Come in please"?

       "Mhhhmmmmm oh yess Pa yesssss" ! I was fucking from the back and in the mirror i could see my name chain swinging back and forth with her tits bouncing .
"Ouuu fucking me Papi"!
In the mist of everything I slide the condom off "call me that shit again" I smack her on her ass.
"Papi....Ouuu papi yess I'm finna cum"! The banging on the wall only meant it was Tay, but we ignored her.
"Come all on daddy dick" i said as I felt her cum .
I pulled out and laid on my back as she took my dick in her mouth.
"Uhhh fuck" i said as she bobbed her head up and down.
"Shit you suck a mean dick baby" I said rubbing my hands through her hair .
       With her hands moving up and down and her mouth going crazy I busted my nut and it went all over her face. Whatever was on my dick she slurp every last bit.
       Once cleaned off we laid in her bed "my sister is going to try and come between us".
I lifted her head up and pecked her lips "I won't let that happen".