11.Cry for you

"It's been an hour
Since you've been gone
And that's too long
So come back home
I can't live without you
So I'll cry for you
Do anything that I can
To feel that touch from your hand
Sorry that I want you
Lady what do I do"

💎Gucci

It was after hours at the salon and now that I was back I wanted to make some small changes. Sitting in my office I looked over the books and momma had done a good job with keep my establishment above water. The nail techs were bringing in some serious money and I had just about enough money to expand to next door. I always said if I gotten enough money I would tear down the walls and expand the next building and make it a hair salon . Seeing that I was there I definitely needed to make a call to the landlord tomorrow.
After a long first day back I was exhausted and decided a glass of wine could calm my nerves . As I poured I heard a light knock and the door open.
"I thought you left ma" I said.
"Hope I'm not interrupting" I looked up and saw Tex.
"What you doing here"? I asked him.
"I caught Mrs. Evelyn on her way out. I just came by to talk to you".
I pointed to the chair and gave him my attention.
"You and Mo going through something need me to talk to her"? I asked.
He laughed and replied "nah we straight, but my boy isn't".
I sigh and rolled my eyes "Tex, Banks is a big boy whatever he's going through I'm pretty sure he'll get over it".
"Nivea took the baby and dipped , Banks hasn't seen Paisley in three months not to mention he lost you the girl he loves".
Tex saying that made me think back to the text message from the night of the party. Mo called me and took me everything that went down and to be honest it's what Nivea needed to hear.
"He don't need me Tex" I said crossing my arms.
"Yes he does the boy is literally drinking himself away. He's been drunk everyday since Nivea left and it not because she left either . Banks didn't love Nivea as half as much as he loves you and you know that".
"So what do you want me to do"? I said to Tex .
"Talk to him please" he said with this sad boy look on his face.
"Alright fine I'll talk to him where is he"? I asked.
"I just left his ass drunk and collapse on his couch mumbling your name and paisley name".
"I'll stop by when I leave here happy" I said to Tex .
"Yes, yes I am" he said standing up.

Two hours later

I parked my car and took a breath before getting out and making a way to the door. It was unlocked so I made my way in. The house was dark and quiet, so I started turning on some lights. As I hit the light that we're part of the kitchen I heard some moaning and groaning.
"Banks"! I called out seeing him on the couch drunk. Pants was half the way down shirt was particularly up and the empty Hennessy bottle was laying in his hands across his chest. Tex must've place the small trash can beside him .
"Banks"! I called again this time smacking his face.
I sat my purse down and leaned over to try his name one more time . I've never seen him this drunk before in my life.
"Keel....KEEL"!
"Dammit what"! He said jumping up and laying back down.
"Boy get your ass up you stink of alcohol". He laughed "Gucci baby is that you"?
I helped him up "yes Keel it's me get up" I said lifting his heavy ass up. Drunk niggas are heavy as hell and it's like Banks once I got him up all his weight landed on me.
"Oh shit Banks you gotta help me help you come on now".
He laughed and replied "okay where are we going"?
"Getting your drunk ass to bed" I said .
"Stay with me tonight please" he asked.
"Banks I can't ...." he then started to to beg.
"Please Gucciana please...." I blew off, but didn't answer.
It took up thirty minutes just to get his ass upstairs and in bed . I removed his shirt and jeans and placed the covers over him. I place a aspirin and a cup of water on the nightstand and then I laid next to him on top of the covers and fell asleep.

💰Banks

I woke up to my head muthafucking knocking. "Goddamn I had one to many" I said sitting up. I heard like snores beside me and saw Gucci asleep. She must've helped me to my bed last night because the last thing I remember was sitting on the couch.
I took the aspirin and shit then went and did my hygiene. Coming back to the bedroom she was still asleep so I decided to mess with her a little to wake her cute self up.
I took my finger and started playing with her small little nose and as she flinched and swatted my hand I chuckled. Her full pink lips I missed so much I leaned down and kissed them. Then I kissed her cheek and then her forehead and down her face back to her lips .
"Banks move" she said pushing me and turning over .
"Alright I'll stop damn" he said lying . He started kissing her neck and moving his hands over her breast under her shirt.
Playing with her nipples he heard her let out a light moan "ummmm.... you don't fucking listen do you"?
"It's been a long time Gucc I've missed my twins and that wet kitty".
She was now up and pushed me off her "well that's to bad I told you the shop is closed".
She got out of bed and I looked at her while laying on my side.
"Shop was closed long enough it's time to open back up. Look I want you in all ways possible so come on girl stop playing and give a nigga all of you".
Gucci looked at me and replied leaning over "there ain't no more feeling in this body left for you" she said close to me.
"Hot breath prove it" I said kissing her pulling her back down on the bed . I knew that shit she was talking was all a lie and I was going to ducking prove it right now.