24. Love is in the air

-Damn y'all fucking with this story hard huh? Let's continue to get them numbers up then !

❤️Yvette
" Camille why are you calling me"? She sigh "I miss you I miss us".
"Camille I've moved on okay. You broke up my last relationship I will not let you ruin this one. I'm happy and I'm in love okay"!
"You don't mean that at all, can't nobody eat the pussy like I did. Had you calling my name all hours of the morning". She said and then she laughed.
"Trust me my new man is doing that and more . Why can't you move on and leave me alone"?
She replied "because I still love you and I know you still love me".
"Bae hurry up we're going to be late for dinner". I heard Dugga yell from the other side of the bathroom door.
"I gotta go like I said don't call me again ". I hung up and opened the door "finally shit I thought I was gonna have to break down the damn door.
I smiled "you still haven't told me where we are going" i said to him.
"It's a surprise so stop asking cause I'm not going to tell you".
      This boy know I hated surprises and here he was trying to surprise me with something. This vacation to the islands was enough of a surprise and it always taught me that when we talked he listened. I said that because just last week I was saying how I never went out the country and would love to go somewhere pretty . The following week here we are.
      Dontell was street and hood but he had this gentle side to him that I loved. I was not about to let my ex side bitch fuck it up like she did with my last situation.
      Where pulled up to this beach area . The sun was setting and it looked beautiful as we walked up on the beach. "This is so beautiful". I said in complete awe.
     "Yea it is and we have the whole private beach to ourselves tonight. So you know that means we can do whatever we want". I looked at him and he winked his eyes .
"You trying time have sex on this beach nasty"? I asked.
He chuckled "hell yea, but first there some thing we have to do".
"Like"? I asked curious .
"Put our foot in the water they say this water cleanse the soul".
I responded "and lord knows we need some cleansing".
       We removed our shoes and walked out into the water well I did. Dontell wore sneakers to something he planned so he had more to get off than me. I couldn't stop looking at the sun setting .
     "Dontell if you don't hurry up your going to miss it from back there"! I yelled .
"Why you yelling I'm right here"?
I turned around and there he was down on one knee with a huge diamond ring in a box . This was not happening right now I wanted to cry and shit I was crying.
"Yvette Nicole Watson I love you with everything in me. Over this year you've showed me that you are indeed my ride or die and for that I wanna make you my wife"?
      I knew this was real when I realized he was crying. I never seen Dontell cry never I smiled and then laughed while still crying and said "yes"!!!!

🔥Tex
       I knocked on the door and waited. Her grandmother care to the door and looked me up and down. I didn't think this old women was going to let me in for a minute. I heard Monica say from behind me "come in Tex".
     Her grandmother moved out the way and I walked in. She sized me up and shit I sized her up as well. Grandma was looking at me like she wanted to throw them hands and shit I was definitely ready.
     "The fuck your grandma looking at me like she wants to beat my ass"?
Mo with attitude replied "she ain't the only one".
I sucked my teeth "man where my son"?
"Asleep come on" she said and I followed.
      Mo ass definitely had gotten fatter thanks to Siah and now that her baby weight was gone it made her thick, thick.
     I smack her on the ass before going in the room and replied "ain't nobody in my pussy is there"?
"Boy that's not why your here" she said .
I walked over to my son and picked him up saying "I'm here for my son and to make sure you ain't fucking nobody else. I don't mind putting a bullet in anybody ass".
      "Tex please and hold his head".
"You see your momma acting like she don't miss me and shit . She know I miss y'all I'm miserable".
"Must not be to miserable with the bitch you bring home every night".
What the fuck was she talking about. "What girl"?
"Lakesha told me...." I stop her .
"Woah...woah Lakesha your hoe ass friend who tried to get with me"?
"Lakesha is not a hoe"! I laughed seeing she was protecting this girl. I pulled out my phone "don't believe here's my phone look at my Instagram dm".
       I was quiet rocking my son and seeing the look on her face now she saw I wasn't lying. She threw my phone on the bed and replied "watch your son I'll be back" and I knew right then what the hell she was about to do.
"Monica bae What you about to do"? I asked .
"You asking me this shit like you don't already know"!
"Man relax alright you don't need to fight no...."
"Watch your son I'll be back Tex" before I could say anything she was gone. I got up and went to find her grandmother I handed her Siah and said "we'll be back"!
      She said something but I don't even know I just hurried behind Monica . She was about to get in her car before I yelled "get in my car can't let you go by yourself"!