53. Let them hoes know !

* Disclaimer I changed how Winter looks so don't be surprised !

💰Banks
"You told your brother tonight right" I said to Tex .
"Yea man just give him some time" He said back.
Dugga replies "so much shit is going on hard for me to fucking keep up. Y'all's son in the game not to mention your son and my daughter having a kid...."
Tex cut Dugga off "woah what wait Kj and Winter were fucking"?
I replied "man don't even say it like that but yea".
"Damn that's some crazy shit my son is in love with some pornstar chick".
I laughed "bruh you can get over that can you"?
"Hell no bruh I wanted him with a Michelle Obama or a Oprah shit not a fucking retired pornstar. I think that's why he won't let me and his mom meet her".
Dugga replied "well if it's older women you wanted him to be with , he got that part secured".
We started laughing and Tex pointed quickly . "There they go" he said.
"Damn if I remember your dad correctly I can tell just which one is your fucking brother yo" Dugga said as we sat in the VIP of Tex club.
Dugga was right the little nigga looked just like his pop but I also seen the nigga before I couldn't pin where though.
He gave us a head nod to the left of him referring that the guy to the left of him was Bishop.
"Yea I had a feeling that who that Bishop nigga is Dugga you don't remember him"?
Dugga looked hard and chuckled "oh shit yea that's the little nigga that came up to us at the gas station that day admiring my jaguar and shit".
"Yea the same little nigga who's grin didn't sit right with me and remember like three days later we saw him again and he was pressuring us about working together"?
Dugga nodded "he was mad as shit when we told him we didn't fuck with outsiders".
Thinking as they talked I replied "what if all this was a setup all along. Him getting back at you two for not working with him. I mean Dugga he had no way to getting back at you but Tex me and you our sons being interested in the game. Kj told me when they agreed to work for him he looked them up so he knew about us".
Tex sat back "smart little bitch but we're smarter". Tex nodded his head at his brother and just as he did he whispered something to him . What he was suppose to say was there were some girls in VIP that wanted to chill.
When he got up to VIP and saw our faces he looked shook.
"You set me up"? He said to Zavi.
"Ouuu now nigga why you say that we knew nothing we just wanted to chill, but you must've done something . Leo".
I called Leo and just as the nigga was finna move his head was covered in a black slick bag and he was dragged down to the basement.
"Fellas" I said standing up.
"Y'all handle that Imma chop it up with my little brother" Tex replied .

💎Anastasia
I came home from work and Pa still wasn't here. I know he went home last night but I thought he would at least come by today. He didn't even call me today and that wasn't like him. My head was really gone with this boy and I couldn't believe it.
I went on his Instagram to see if he posted today and he did. I started to text him and ask what was the problem and the reason I hadn't heard from him when something caught my eye. A heart comment under his photo. This girl commented a heart under every one of his photo and he liked every comment of hers .
So then I clicked on her page and saw the same thing from him. Not to mention this girl made him her man crush like last Monday. I got off the bed and grabbed my keys because he had me fucked up who the fuck was Jordan.

🔥Josiah
I was asleep in my bed when I felt a strong smack to my face. I jumped up and saw Anastasia standing in front of me.
"Yo Anastasia how did you get in my house"?!
"Your momma stupid who the fuck is Jordan"?!
I sigh and replied "girl what are you talking about"?
"She liked all your photos and you liked all her plus she made you her man crush so who the fuck is shit Pa you better start talking right now"!
"Bae she's some girl from school aint shit going on alright relax"!
She shook her head "that's how it starts you lie about who she really is and start doing shit behind my back. You can come get your shit from my apartment TODAY! Because as of right now we're done"!
Woah what the fuck was she talking about. She was truly tripping me and that girl ain't had shit going on. I grabbed her by both arms and looked her in her eyes .
"We ain't done till I say we're done. I said me and that girl ain't got shit going on so stop fucking tripping. If I was fucking a bitch you would know it by now".
She snatched away "get off me".
I got off the bed and grabbed her by the throat pushing her against the wall.
"Yo relax I love you alright so stop tripping" I said kissing her lips, letting her neck go.
"Your family is here" she said as I started kissing her neck.
"Then that means you can be moaning all loud and shit". I said pulling her dress down to her ankles .

🔥Kj
"Is it normal for your belly to be this small"? I asked Winter .
"Can you just come on and snap the picture please"

"Damn God bless me with one fine ass baby momma" I said looking at the picture

She grabbed the phone "surprise you decide to claim it i guess them bullets gave you a new look on life huh"?
I grinned and replied "alright I deserve that I'm just trying to do right okay damn".
"And what you think your bitches going to say"?
I sigh and replied "man I'm not worried about what the fuck they going to say alright"?
       She gave me this smirk and replied "good cause here comes one of your hoes right now".
"Hey Kj" Jordan said .
"Wassup Jay" I replied looking at Winter who had this grin on her face this girl was about to do something.
"Hi Jordan" Winter said in a bubbly tone.
"Winter" Jordan said blandly.
          "So I guess your on Kj's dick this week what Josiah was ignoring you. Cause girl you know you good for bouncing from one friend to another".
I looked at Winter like she was crazy see saying shit around her always backfired . It was true Jordan do homie hop but for me and Josiah she was just easy pussy and head.
"Girl please you don't think nobody at school knows you pregnant become girly and get pregnant who's your baby daddy or do you even know"? She said laughing .
"You looking at him bitch" Winter said and I knew it was only going to get bad from here.
"Excuse us" I said getting up and grabbing Winters hand forcefully pulling her out the ice cream polar.
        We got to the car and she replied "so still you don't want people to know I'm having your baby? Well it's to late now it's out once that bitch runs her mouth".
"Can you just hold your tongue sometimes shit"!
She forcefully opened the door "man take me home Kj". Slamming the door as she got in I knew I had to fix this before I took her home.
       I got in the car and said "look I'm sorry alright if people find out about our baby it's fine I don't care all I care about is you two being safe and healthy".
She placed her seatbelt on "Yea alright whatever". Damn I hated this attitude shit, but I know just what would cheer her up.
I reached in the backseat and pull the Pandora bag from the back.
"Your mean ass here" I said handing her the bag.
"What's this"? Inside was a diamond bracelet .
"Just a little something to say sorry for how I acted".
She leaned over and kissed my cheek "awww. Check you out baby daddy".