34. Just Beat it !

"And if I ever (ever fall) in love again (again)
I will be sure that the lady is a friend
And if I ever (ever fall) in love so true (true)
I will be sure that the lady's just like you"

💎Monica
"Bobby you cannot keep showing up like this".
"Where's my son is he here"? I looked behind me before replying "yea he is that's why you need to go".
"He don't know I have been coming here do he"?
"Monica who's at the door"? I heard him yell.
"Nobody baby... Bobby you need to go now" I said lowly.
      I know it wouldn't take Tex long to change the twins pull-ups that's why I had to hurry up and get his dad off our doorstep.
"I just think me and him need to talk that all".
"I don't think that's such a good idea I'm already overstepping my boundaries by helping you out with money".
      "Mo girl who you talking to" Damn Tex has snuck up on me. He pulled the door further open to see and when he saw his dad I saw his mood change.
"The fuck you doing here"? Tex said clenching his jaw.
"I just came by to talk to you son". Tex looked at me and back to his dad.
       "Monica here take Tyesha and go upstairs".
He hands me our daughter and turns back to the door.
"Baby I...."
"Monica please do as I say please"! He yelled with force.
      I did as he said but didn't go in the room completely I needed to hear what was being said.

🔥Tex
      "What do you want"? I can't believe his ass had found me out here in Cali. I thought I left his crack head ass in Richmond.
"I just wanna reconcile with my son" he said .
"For what you gave up that idea long time ago when you chose crack over me. You remember that? Stealing from momma just to get high"?
"I know I've made some mistakes son, but I wanna fix them".
I looked at his pathetic bitch ass and replied "where were you when momma was sick huh? She died of cancer and you not one time showed your face. I grew up bouncing from one group home to the next. You should've stayed where you were because me and you don't have shit reconcile about. Don't bring your bitch ass to my house anymore or the next time will have a bullet with your name attached"!
      I slammed the door in his face and then punched the wall. A hole appeared and I heard "are you okay"?
Looking up the staircase I saw Monica and my kids "you stay away from him you understand"? I said to Monica . All she did was nod.

💎Paisley

"You just couldn't wait until later huh"? I said answering Zavi's FaceTime

"Nah I couldn't what you doing beautiful"?
"Nothing bored what about you"?I asked him.
"Shit just got dress about to leave in a few to head over to you".
       Damn I couldn't stop looking at his ass. "I hope you don't stare at me like that when I get around you".
"Why"? I asked curious.
"Because you going to make me wanna do something".
"Like"?
He grinned "shit nothing nevermind hey you not talking to nobody right"?
      The question threw me for a loop "no just you why"?
"I'll tell you when I get there and leave what you got on, on you look to sexy". I laughed and replied "ha okay I will see you when you get here"?
"Ight bet".

       He finally made it to my crib and thank God the girls were gone by the time he got there. I opened the door and let him in and we went straight to my bedroom.
"Damn this shit girly as fuck" he said as he walked in.

"It's not that bad chill" he sat on the bed and I went and got my stash

"It's not that bad chill" he sat on the bed and I went and got my stash .
"You smoke right"? I asked as I pulled out a little box.
He reached in his pocket and pulled out a bag of weed "shit I was just about to ask you the same thing".
      As I rolled the blunt we started to talk. "Why did you ask me if I was talking to someone"?
He blew off and smiled a bit before saying "my boy Bishop said he knows you"?
I lit the blunt and rolled my eyes. Grabbing my phone and going to the messages where I clearly didn't respond and replied show him the messages "he don't know shit".
       There was twenty messages in there and I hadn't answered to any of them.
"I just had to make sure aint shit was going on you know" i said as i passed the blunt to me and said "I gotchu".
I started to play so music "I like old school R&B" I said as Shai "if I ever fall in love" comes on .
     Jokingly he started singing and he wasn't bad at it either.
"Wow you sound good" I said as he continued passing the blunt back . I don't know if the weed was kicking in faster than normal or I was just still high from earlier, but hearing this singing was making me horny.
"If I say that I will be your one and only
Promise that you'll never leave me lonelyyyyy" he said that part getting close to my face so I decided to give him a shotgun since he was that close.
     He inhaled the smoke and blew it back out his nose. For a minute there we just looked at each other.
     Next thing we know H-Town comes on with the Knockin da Boots . This was my shit so I jumped up and started dancing to the music. "I love this song" I said not to long after I felt him come up behind me and he began to sing in my ear the second verse.
      I could feel his erection on my butt he was working with a monster in them pants and I knew where this was going as I took another puff of the blunt. He turned me around and just for a second looked at me before going in for a kiss.
     Next thing I know he picked my ass up and as we kissed passionately and roughly laid me down on the bed. Before I know it I was removing is shirt oh shit it was about to go down.