36. Sis

"You make me wanna come through
Quarter after two
Just to put it down on you
You make me wanna replay
All of the things
That you and me, we do"

💎Anastasia

      My little sister should know better than to leave her phone around me

      My little sister should know better than to leave her phone around me. Some boy texted her while she was in the shower getting ready for a date. I was bored so shit I took it upon myself to have him show up while my sister and her date were leaving. Something funny give me some entertainment on this boring Wednesday night.
      My luck he didn't even show up on time. Just as my sister and her lame ass date drove off he pulled up. The doorbell rang and I got off the stool and headed for the door.
I swung it open and was about to start talking when I saw him.
"Damn papi" I said .
"Hey um I'm looking for...."
"She ain't here and she wasn't the one who texted you" I said licking my lips, looking him up and down.

"What you mean she didn't text me I have the text messages right here". He held up his phone .
"I have some explaining to do come in" I said stepping to the side.
He walked in and I closed the door "have a seat get comfortable papi".
He did so and replied "so who are you"?
"I'm Tay's sister Anastasia, and I was the one who texted you I was bored and she left her phone lying around".
"You said she's not here where is she"? I rolled my eyes.
"She went out with some ugly nigga name Tate she always have the worst taste cause you look waaaay better".
He shook his head and replied "he's a lame ass nigga". I looked at him "and what are you"? He stared at me back "shit I'm as real as they come baby". Then he shot me a smile.
"How ole are you"? I asked.
"Sixteen I'll be seventeen in January what about you"?
"Nineteen I thought you were eighteen you look much older for your age". Shit he was younger than I thought but his cuteness might just get him a pass.
     "My momma is going to be home from work soon and likes to come in here and drink and watch television till she pass out so let's take this upstairs to my room".
"You sure I mean I don't wanna piss your sister off we was texting and shit".
I grabbed his hand "and where is she now out with another nigga it's fine alright come on".

🔥Josiah
       "Man I don't know how but soon as I entered that room it's like Tay sister attacked me. I should've stopped her but once I felt on that ass that's was it. Hell I didn't even know we were fucking until we were fucking. This girl was so loud her momma came banging on the door. I thought about stopping, but shit when she left from the door we started back up again round two.
"Damn papi you sure fucking this pussy up" she moaned . Hearing her call me papi was sexy as hell.
"Call me papi again" I said as I was hitting it from the back.
"Fuck me Papi...umm yessss papi"!
I was just about to nut after going for round two when the door bust open.
       "Josiah"??? I was face to face with Tay.
"Anastasia I can't believe you and Josiah my sister your really in here fucking my sister"?
I was about to move to explain myself, but Anastasia grabbed me "sis why do you care right you just went on a date with a nigga. Honestly he's for grabs ain't that right papi"?
"Josiah"? Tay said looking like she wanted to cry.
By this time Anastasia has turned on her back, and was looking up at me.
     "You decide now" Tay replied. This girl was giving me the run around texting me shit and still entertaining someone else. She was trying to give me some sucking ultimatum as if she was my girlfriend .
"Close the door when you leave" I said leaning down and kissing her sister.
"Ahhuh" she said shocked and then she slammed the door causing something's to fall off the dresser.
     She grabbed my dick and placed it inside her "now ummm where were we papi".
I fucked her slow placing my hands on her neck leaning in her ear "I hope you know what you got yourself into . I don't play about my pussy" .
Just like a freaky bitch she laughed while I choked and fucked her "it's all -all yours papi"!
        Didn't realize Tay's bedroom was right next door which meant she heard her sisters headboard knocking the whole night. We must went through three condoms that night shit I didn't go home till about five in the morning.

Anastasia🤤: Goodnight Pa 😘